More on this journal...
IJSRPSD aims to promote the international exchange of knowledge, ideas and information about the very best research undertaken about Sudan without promoting any kind of political views and/or ideologies among the different stakeholders in and outside Sudan. Therefore, IJSRPSD will have a significant role to play in bridging the knowledge divide between Sudan and the rest of the world and therefore help in the rapid generation and diffusion of knowledge within Sudan. Finally, IJSRPSD aims to consider new perspectives in the field of science, technology and innovation policy in Sudan.Readership
IJSRPSD is intended to benefit ordinary people, students, academics, professionals, researchers, policymakers, businesses, etc from both Sudan and the rest of the world with the best available scientific evidence, to enable better understanding of the different opportunities and challenges facing Sudan.Contents
IJSRPSD publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries, and news. IJSRPSD particularly encourages papers that significantly bring new knowledge to the area both for academics and practitioners. Special Issues devoted to important topics about Sudan will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJSRPSD is indexed in:
IJSRPSD is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Consulting Editors Agricultural Research and Technology
- Ahmed, Muddathir Ali, University of Gezira, Sudan
- El-Siddig, Kamal, Agricultural Research Corporation (ARC), Sudan
- Luukkanen, Olavi, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Sidahmed, Ahmed E., University of California, USA
Consulting Editors Animal Research and Veterinary Medicine
- Elmalik, Khitma Hassan, University of Khartoum, Sudan
- Nour, Abdelfattah Y. M., Purdue University, USA
Consulting Editor Environmental Research and Technology
- Thomas, Kerry, University of Oxford, UK
Consulting Editors Medical Sciences and Public Health
- Azhar, Abid, University of Karachi, Pakistan
- El Hassan, Ahmed Mohd, University of Khartoum, Sudan
- Fahal, Ahmed Hassan, University of Khartoum, Sudan
- Khogali, Shihab, University of Dundee School of Medicine, UK
Consulting Editor Politics and International Development
- Laakso, Liisa, University of Helsinki, Finland
Consulting Editors Science, Technology and Innovation
- Awadelkarim, Osama O., Pennsylvania State University, USA
- El Tayeb, Mustafa, Future University, Sudan
- Rahman, A. Malik Mohd A., University of Khartoum, Sudan
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.