International Journal of Bonds and Derivatives
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. Moustafa Abu El Fadl
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJBD brings together research on the independency and interdependency of bonds and derivatives in one focus. The journal encourages innovation in using theory and research methodology in exploring each area independently and collectively. IJBD is the only journal that bridges the gap between theories, policies and practitioners in the field of bonds and derivatives.
Topics covered include
- Debt securities and markets including Islamic bonds (Sukuk)
- Bonds sectors, instruments, yield spreads and risks
- Valuation of debt securities with or without embedded options
- Yield measures, spot rates and forward rates
- Analysis and managing bond portfolios, bond funds
- Evaluating interest rate strategies
- Managing interest rate risk with interest rate derivatives instruments
- Gaining insights into the risk profile of structured products
- Credit derivatives and intra-day marginalising
- Delinquency, default and loss analysis
- Advanced liability structures
- Foreign exchange determination and forecasting
- International asset pricing and currency risk management
- Impact of electronic trading on FX markets
- International capital markets, international monetary/fiscal policy
The objective of IJBD is to communicate the complexities and intricacies of both bonds and derivatives to policy makers, government agencies, academic and research institutions, and persons concerned with the complex role of fixed income investing and currency management. It also aims to explore areas that have not been explored before by focusing on the international implications of different types of bonds including Islamic bonds (Sukuk), sovereign debt and the overall impact on policy-making in an international perspective. IJBD aims to develop a leading role in the field by consciously connecting research in the field through a series of conferences and other initiatives.
IJBD's intended audience includes researchers from universities, professional analysts, government officials, foreign exchange traders, risk management professionals, fixed income investors and worldwide bond funds investors and managers.
IJBD publishes high quality original research papers, review papers and suitably-revised conference papers. Papers may be empirically or theoretically based, but must explain clearly and lucidly the implications for public policy or market performance.
Editor in Chief
- Abu El Fadl, Moustafa, Ithaca College, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Ariff, Mohamed, University Putra Malaysia, Malaysia
- Bae, Sung, Bowling Green State University, USA
- Bazzana, Flavio, University of Trento, Italy
- Ben Omrane, Walid, Brock University, Canada
- Bhargava, Vivek, Alcorn State University, USA
- Bousalam, Issam, Abdelmalek Essaadi University, Morocco
- Castillo, Augusto, Universidad Adolfo Ibañez, Chile
- Chelikani, Surya Rao V., Quinnipiac University, USA
- Chen, Chun-Da, Tennessee State University, USA
- Chen, Jun, North Dakota State University, USA
- Di Pietro, Filippo, , Spain
- Dube, Sema, Yeditepe University, Turkey
- Echaust, Krzysztof, Poznan University of Economics, Poland
- Gil-Alana, Luis A., University of Navarra, Spain
- Gordon, David M., University of Saint Francis, USA
- Gunda Laxminarayana, G. Ramesh Bab, SSRJ College, India
- Hourvouliades, Nikolas, American College of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Hua, Wei, Nanjing Audit University, China
- Hung, Ken, Texas A&M International University, USA
- Hussain, Mostaq M., University of New Brunswick-SJ, Canada
- Hussein, Ahmed, University of Babylon, Iraq
- Inci, A. Can, Bryant University, USA
- Ivanov, Stoyu I., San José State University, USA
- Jacobs, Michael, , USA
- Kamtchueng, Christian, ESSEC, France
- Khorshid, Aly, Academy UK, UK
- Konstantinov, Gueorgui, , Austria
- Kunze, Frederik, NORD/LB Norddeutsche Landesbank Girozentrale, Germany
- Lin, Hao, California State University, Sacramento, USA
- Lizarzaburu, Edmundo R., Universidad ESAN, Peru
- Malhotra, D.K., Thomas Jefferson University, USA
- Mittal, Sanjiv, GGS Indraprastha University, India
- Mohamad, Shamsher, INCEIF University, Malaysia
- Nnadi, Matthias, Cranfield University, UK
- Nobanee, Haitham, Abu Dhabi University, United Arab Emirates
- Precourt, Elena, Bryant University, USA
- Qiao, Zhuo, University of Macau, Macao
- Ricci, Ornella, University of “Roma Tre”, Italy
- Rossi, Matteo, University of Sannio, Italy
- Sabir, Hazoor, GC University Faisalabad, Pakistan
- Sabri, Nidal Rashid, Birzeit University of Palestine, Palestinian Territory, Occupied
- Safari, Meysam, SEGi University, Malaysia
- Shin, Yoon, Loyola University Maryland, USA
- Siddiqui, Saif, Jamia Millia Islamia (Central University), India
- Singh, Kulbir, Institute of Management and Technology, India
- Singh, Vivek, University of Michigan-Dearborn, USA
- Sinha, Paritosh Chandra, Rabindra Mahavidyalaya, India
- Streeter, Denise W., Pennsylvania State University, USA
- Tahir, Safdar, Government College University Faisalabad, Pakistan
- Tong, Zhigang, University of Ottawa, Canada
- Tourin, Agnes, Polytechnic Institute of New York University, USA
- Tsai, Sang-Bing, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, China
- Wells, William H., Georgia Southern University, USA
- Wibowo, Sigit S., University of Indonesia, Indonesia
- Wong, Wing-Keung, Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Zakaria, Nadisah, Prince Sultan University, Saudi Arabia
- Zhang, Ting (Jeffrey), University of Dayton, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- Submit here.