International Journal of Technology Transfer and Commercialisation
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Leo Paul Dana
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJTTC is a refereed journal that provides an authoritative source of information in the field of knowledge and technology transfer and diffusion, as well as commercialisation and related disciplines.
Topics covered include
- Knowledge production transfer, innovation, technology transfer
- Knowledge/technology transfer processes, strategies, implementation
- Technology transfer, entrepreneurship, national development
- Cost/economics of technology licensing/transfer
- Direct and foreign investment in technology transfer/competition
- Intellectual property protection: rights, international transactions, agreements
- Policies for licensing of intellectual property
- International technology transfer, technology acquisitions
- Technology transfer mechanisms/indicators, e-commerce, IT tools
- Defence technology transfer and conversion
- Spin-offs from public technology sources
- Patent licensing, intra-firm licensed technology, knowledge transfer
- Technology transfer in university-industry-government cooperative research
- Technological cooperation patterns: R&D consortia, international strategic alliances
- Commercial applications and associated risks
IJTTC aims to disseminate knowledge and establish channels of communication between policy makers, executives in industry, commerce and related business, and also experts in relevant research and academic institutions.
Professionals, academics, researchers, and managers.
The IJTTC publishes: original papers; review papers; case studies; conference reports; briefs and reports and news; book reviews and notes. Commentaries on papers and reports published in IJTTC are encouraged. Authors will have the opportunity to respond to the commentary on their work before the entire treatment is published. Special Issues devoted to important topics in technology transfer and commercialisation and related topics, will be published occasionally.
IJTTC is indexed in:
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- Business Source Premier (EBSCO)
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- Business Collection (Gale)
- General OneFile (Gale)
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Pascal (INIST-CNRS)
- ProQuest ABI/Inform Collection
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
- ProQuest Materials Science & Engineering Database
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database and Aerospace Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
IJTTC is listed in:
- Agenzia Nazionale di Valutazione del sistema Universitario e della Ricerca (ANVUR)
- Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities
Editor in Chief
- Dana, Leo Paul, Montpellier Business School, France
- Brahmi, Mohsen, IAE Southern Campus and FEM. S. University, Tunisia
- Ramadani, Veland, South-East European University, Macedonia, F.Y.R.
- Ratten, Vanessa, La Trobe University, Australia
- Vang, Jan, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Rouach, Daniel, ESCP Europe, Germany
Editorial Board Members
- Acheampong, George, University of Ghana, Ghana
- Aldieri, Luigi, University of Salerno, Italy
- Andrade, Herlandí de Souza, Centro Estadual de Educação Tecnológica Paula Souza,, Brazil
- Audretsch, David B., Indiana University, USA
- Bidault, Francis, Theseus International Management Institute, France
- Birley, Sue, Imperial College, UK
- Culasso, Francesca, University of Turin, Italy
- Eisenhardt, Kathy, Stanford University, USA
- Eyerer, Peter, Fraunhofer Institut für Chemische Technologie (ICT), Germany
- Farber, David J., Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Geisler, Eliezer, Illinois Institute of Technology, USA
- Georghiou, Luke, University of Manchester, UK
- Giacosa, Elisa, University of Turin, Italy
- Howells, Jeremy, University of Southampton, UK
- Jain, P.K., Indian Institute of Technology, India
- Jain, Ravi, University of the Pacific, USA
- Joshi, Manoj, Amity University, India
- Kierkegaard, Sylvia Mercado, International Association of IT Lawyers, Denmark
- Kovac, Ivana, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Krattiger, Anatole F., Cornell University, USA
- Krishna, Vinita, Shiv Nadar University, India
- Kumar, Vimal, Ministry of Science and Technology, India
- Liang, Dan, UNIDO Investment and Technology Promotion, Austria
- Mazzoleni, Alberto, University of Brescia, Italy
- Munroe, Tapan, Munroe Consulting, Inc, USA
- Musits, Bela L., Clarkson University, USA
- Mytelka, Lynn K., , France
- Novak, Ivan, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Obhodjas, Ibrahim, University Vitez Travnik, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Ohkita, Kenichi, Aichi University, Japan
- Peris Ortiz, Marta, Universidad Politècnica de Valencia, Spain
- Premus, Robert, Wright-State University Rike Hall, USA
- Prencipe, Antonio, University of Teramo, Italy
- Rexhepi, Gadaf, South East European University, Macedonia, F.Y.R.
- Singh, Jagdeep, Ludhiana College of Engineering and Technology, India
- Tikas, Gaurav, Toyohashi University of Technology, Japan
- Troise, Ciro, Università degli Studi della Campania Luigi Vanvitelli, Italy
- Van Maanen, John, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
- Vernon, John M., Duke University, USA
- Vlacic, Ernest, Novamina, Croatia
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- Submit here.