International Journal of Technology Transfer and Commercialisation
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Leo Paul Dana
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJTTC is a refereed journal that provides an authoritative source of information in the field of knowledge and technology transfer and diffusion, as well as commercialisation and related disciplines.
Topics covered include
- Knowledge production transfer, innovation, technology transfer
- Knowledge/technology transfer processes, strategies, implementation
- Technology transfer, entrepreneurship, national development
- Cost/economics of technology licensing/transfer
- Direct and foreign investment in technology transfer/competition
- Intellectual property protection: rights, international transactions, agreements
- Policies for licensing of intellectual property
- International technology transfer, technology acquisitions
- Technology transfer mechanisms/indicators, e-commerce, IT tools
- Defence technology transfer and conversion
- Spin-offs from public technology sources
- Patent licensing, intra-firm licensed technology, knowledge transfer
- Technology transfer in university-industry-government cooperative research
- Technological cooperation patterns: R&D consortia, international strategic alliances
- Commercial applications and associated risks
IJTTC aims to disseminate knowledge and establish channels of communication between policy makers, executives in industry, commerce and related business, and also experts in relevant research and academic institutions.
Professionals, academics, researchers, and managers.
The IJTTC publishes: original papers; review papers; case studies; conference reports; briefs and reports and news; book reviews and notes. Commentaries on papers and reports published in IJTTC are encouraged. Authors will have the opportunity to respond to the commentary on their work before the entire treatment is published. Special Issues devoted to important topics in technology transfer and commercialisation and related topics, will be published occasionally.
IJTTC is indexed in:
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- Business Source Premier (EBSCO)
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- OneFile Business (Gale)
- General OneFile (Gale)
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Pascal (INIST-CNRS)
- ProQuest ABI/Inform Collection
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
- ProQuest Materials Science & Engineering Database
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database and Aerospace Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
IJTTC is listed in:
- Agenzia Nazionale di Valutazione del sistema Universitario e della Ricerca (ANVUR)
- Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities
Editor in Chief
- Dana, Leo Paul, Montpellier Business School, France
- Brahmi, Mohsen, IAE Southern Campus and FEM. S. University, Tunisia
- Ramadani, Veland, South-East European University, Macedonia, F.Y.R.
- Ratten, Vanessa, La Trobe University, Australia
- Singh, Sandeep, Punjabi University, Patiala, India
- Vang, Jan, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Rouach, Daniel, ESCP Europe, Germany
Editorial Board Members
- Acheampong, George, University of Ghana, Ghana
- Aldieri, Luigi, University of Salerno, Italy
- Andrade, Herlandí de Souza, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Audretsch, David B., Indiana University, USA
- Bidault, Francis, Theseus International Management Institute, France
- Birley, Sue, Imperial College, UK
- Broccardo, Laura, University of Turin, Italy
- Caputo, Andrea, University of Trento, Italy and University of Lincoln, UK
- Caratù, Myriam, Università degli Studi Internazionali di Roma, Italy
- Chhabra, Meghna, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, India
- Crupi, Antonio, University of Messina, Italy
- Culasso, Francesca, University of Turin, Italy
- Del Sarto, Nicola, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, Italy
- Eisenhardt, Kathy, Stanford University, USA
- Eyerer, Peter, Fraunhofer Institut für Chemische Technologie (ICT), Germany
- Farber, David J., Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Geisler, Eliezer, Illinois Institute of Technology, USA
- Georghiou, Luke, University of Manchester, UK
- Giacosa, Elisa, University of Turin, Italy
- Howells, Jeremy, University of Southampton, UK
- Jain, P.K., Indian Institute of Technology, India
- Jain, Ravi, University of the Pacific, USA
- Joshi, Manoj, Amity University, India
- Khoa, Bui Thanh, Industrial University of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Kierkegaard, Sylvia Mercado, International Association of IT Lawyers, Denmark
- Kovac, Ivana, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Krattiger, Anatole F., Cornell University, USA
- Krishna, Vinita, Shiv Nadar University, India
- Kumar, Pawan, Mittal School of Business, Lovely Professional University, India
- Kumar, Vimal, Ministry of Science and Technology, India
- Liang, Dan, UNIDO Investment and Technology Promotion, Austria
- Mazzoleni, Alberto, University of Brescia, Italy
- Munroe, Tapan, Munroe Consulting, Inc, USA
- Musits, Bela L., Clarkson University, USA
- Mytelka, Lynn K., France
- Novak, Ivan, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Obhodjas, Ibrahim, University Vitez Travnik, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Ohkita, Kenichi, Aichi University, Japan
- Omrane, Amina, University of Sfax and IHEC Carthage, Tunisia
- Peris Ortiz, Marta, Universidad Politècnica de Valencia, Spain
- Premus, Robert, Wright-State University Rike Hall, USA
- Prencipe, Antonio, University of Teramo, Italy
- Rexhepi, Gadaf, South East European University, Macedonia, F.Y.R.
- Singh, Jagdeep, Ludhiana College of Engineering and Technology, India
- Tikas, Gaurav, Toyohashi University of Technology, Japan
- Troise, Ciro, Università degli Studi della Campania "Luigi Vanvitelli", Italy
- Van Maanen, John, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
- Vernon, John M., Duke University, USA
- Vlacic, Ernest, Novamina, Croatia
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs, research notes and case studies are not published in this journal.
- All articles must be written in English, using UK spelling and terminology. If English is not your first language, please ask an English-speaking colleague to proofread your article.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find moreinformation on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.
Leading buyers by using scent marketing for a more emotional purchase
11 November, 2021
Our sense of smell is an incredibly powerful target for marketing of everything from baked goods to new cars. Research published in the International Journal of Technology Transfer and Commercialisation has looked at how brand recognition are linked to human emotions and behaviour in a retail setting when deliberately placed ambient odours are present. Rupa Rathee and Pallavi Rajain of the Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology in Haryana, India, used non-probability sampling to analyse the results from a questionnaire. The basic conclusion is that emotion and behaviour are well correlated with brand recognition associated with an odour. Moreover, scent marketing positively affects purchasing behaviour especially when an emotional component is present [...]More details...