International Journal of Materials and Product Technology
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. M.A. Dorgham
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 8 issues per year
- Impact factor (Clarivate Analytics) 2017 0.802 (5-Year Impact Factor 0.580)
IJMPT is a refereed and authoritative publication which provides a forum for the exchange of information and ideas between materials academics and engineers working in university research departments and research institutes, and manufacturing, marketing and process managers, designers, technologists and research and development engineers working in industry.
Topics covered include
- All aspects of technologies related to materials
- Materials innovation/technology
- Material selection/economics/management
- Interaction between materials/design/manufacturing
- Other aspects of product technology
- Materials fabrication, design for manufacture: CADCAM, CAE, CIM
- Manufacturing methods/technologies
- Joint fixing, bonding, adhesive technology
- Finishing materials, corrosion, protection technology
- Deformation analysis, structural safety, failure preventative technology
- National/international product liability, technical insurance
- Concurrent engineering of advanced materials; TQM
- Smart materials/structures
- Electronic materials, embedded software
- Electronic packaging technology/materials
The IJMPT aims to address issues of interest to all industrialists and researchers concerned with new materials, new processes and new products.
Professionals, academics, researchers, industrialists, designers and engineers, market and process managers.
The IJMPT publishes original and review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, and notes, commentaries, and news. Contribution may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
IJMPT is indexed in:
- Journal Citation Reports (Clarivate Analytics)
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Compendex [formerly Ei] (Elsevier)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Clarivate Analytics)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- Asian Digital Library
- Business Source Premier (EBSCO)
- CEABA-VtB [Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology Abstracts] (Dechema)
- Chemical Abstracts (CAS)
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- Business Collection (Gale)
- General OneFile (Gale)
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
- ProQuest ABI/Inform Collection
- ProQuest Materials Science & Engineering Database
- Technology and Management [TEMA] (WTi Frankfurt)
- ProQuest Technology Collection
IJMPT is listed in:More journal lists/directories...
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A., International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
- Eyerer, Peter, Fraunhofer Institut für Chemische Technologie (ICT), Germany
- Karbhari, Vistasp M., University of Texas at Arlington, USA
- Kobayashi, Toshiro, Toyohashi University of Technology, Japan
Editorial Board Members
- Astrorn, Thomas, Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Beardmore, Peter, Ford Motor Co, USA
- Besterci, Michal, Slovak Academy of Sciences, Slovakia
- Castro, P., Universidade Federal Fluminense, Brazil
- Champagne, Blaise, Industrial Materials Research Institute, Canada
- Corso, S., Fiat Auto Spa, Italy
- Evans, A.G., University of California, Santa Barbara, USA
- Gabbert, U., Otto-von-Guericke-Universität Magdeburg, USA
- Gillespie, Jr., John W., University of Delaware, USA
- Grum, Janez, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Inoue, Akihisa, University of Tohoku, Japan
- Kagawa, Yutaka, The University of Tokyo, Japan
- Kageyama, Kazuro, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Kedward, K.T., University of California-Santa Barbara, USA
- Lin, Jianguo, Imperial College, UK
- Nagai, Kotobu, National Institute for Material Science, Japan
- Nefedov, OIeg M, National Committee of Russian Chemists, Russian Federation
- Noori, Mohammad, California Polytechnic State University, USA
- Ochiai, Shojiro, Kyoto University, Japan
- Ping, Yang, Jiangsu University, China
- Plumtree, A., University of Waterloo, Canada
- Quinlivan, John, Boeing Commercial Airplane Co., USA
- Rudnev, Valery, INDUCTOHEAT, USA
- Springer, George S., Stanford University, USA
- Starke, Jr, Edgar A., University of Virginia, USA
- Subbarao, E.C., Tata Research Development and Design Centre, India
- Talreja, Ramesh, Texas A&M University, USA
- Totten, George E., G.E. Totten & Associates, Inc., and Portland State University, USA
- Vilar, Rui, Instituto Superior Técnico, Portugal
- Voggenreiter, Heinz, EADS, France
- Wagner, Lothar, Brandenburgische Technische Universität Cottbus, Germany
- Wang, Fuhui, State Key Laboratory for Corrosion and Protection Institute of Metal Research, China
- Williams, J.C., GE Engineering Materials Technology Labs, USA
- Wu, Zhishen, Ibaraki University, Japan and Southeast University, China
- Yonezu, Hiroo, Toyohashi University of Technology, Japan
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- Submit here.