Electronic Government, an International Journal
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. June Wei
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
- CiteScore 1.5 (2019)
Electronic Government, a fully refereed journal, publishes articles that present current practice and research in the area of e-government.
Topics covered include
- Digital divide/social exclusion/rural applications
- Efficiencies, effectiveness, transparency, security and trust
- E-governance, e-democracy and e-voting
- E-payments, public procurement and e-taxation
- Administrative reengineering/ERP and supply chain
- Human-computer interactions
- Data warehousing/mining and RFID
- Knowledge management systems, innovativeness in intelligent government
- Infrastructure integration and interoperability
- Mobile or ubiquitous cities or society
- E-readiness and e-business models
- Mobile/ubiquitous/smart government diffusion
- Internet of Things (IoT) in government services
- Cloud computing applications in governance.
- Software-as-a-service (SAAS), platform-as-a-service (PAAS) and infrastructure-as-a-service (IAAS)
- Up-to-date, leading edge research to keep readers ahead and maintain a competitive edge best practice in e-government
- Practical guidance on ways to achieve great effectiveness and efficiency in e-government development and implementation.
- In-depth analysis and interpretation to advance our understanding and provide a framework for further study of e-government.
- International coverage that allows us to share information, knowledge and insight on a worldwide scale.
- High quality papers to keep readers at the forefront of the latest thinking and research in e-government.
- Case studies and practical applications to illustrate e-government design, development, management and implementation.
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- DBLP Computer Science Bibliography
- Ergonomics Abstracts - Ergo-Abs
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- OneFile Business (Gale)
- General OneFile (Gale)
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- io-port (FIZ Karlsruhe)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
- Agenzia Nazionale di Valutazione del sistema Universitario e della Ricerca (ANVUR)
- Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities
- More on this journal...
EG is dedicated to design, development, management, implementation, technology, and application issues in e-government. EG aims to help professionals working in the field, academic educators and policy makers to contribute, to disseminate knowledge, and to learn from each others| work through cutting-edge thinking in e-government. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of accelerating technological change and changes in the global economy. EG is an outstanding outlet where e-government research can take a shape of its own and results can be shared across institutions, governments, researchers and students, as well as industry.
Professionals, academics, researchers, managers, policy makers, and non-profit organisations.
EG publishes original and review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, and notes, commentaries, and news. Contribution may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
EG is indexed in:
EG is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Wei, June, University of West Florida, USA
- Choudrie, Jyoti, University of Hertfordshire, UK
- Liu, Lai C., University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, USA
- Ozok, Ant, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, USA
- Lee, Sang M., University of Nebraska – Lincoln, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Anttiroiko, Ari-Veikko, University of Tampere, Finland
- Anussornnitisarn, Pornthep, Kasetsart University, Thailand
- As-Saber, Sharif, RMIT University, Australia
- Barnes, Stuart J., King's College London, UK
- Beldjehem, Mokhtar, University of Ottawa, Canada
- Benlamri, Rachid, Lakehead University, Canada
- Bojnec, Štefan, University of Primorska, Slovenia
- Chen, Ye-Sho, Louisiana State University, USA
- Chircu, Alina, Bentley College, USA
- Detlor, Brian, McMaster University, Canada
- Dominic, P. D. D., Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP), Malaysia
- Dwivedi, Yogesh Kumar, Swansea University, UK
- Fang, Xiaowen, DePaul University, USA
- Fok, Wing M., Loyola University, USA
- Golden, Willie, National University of Ireland Galway, Ireland
- Gulledge, Thomas R., Enterprise Integration, Inc., USA
- Huang, Shi-Ming, National Chung Cheng University, Taiwan
- Joia, Luiz Antonio, Getulio Vargas Foundation and Rio de Janeiro State University, Brazil
- Lesjak, Dušan, International School for Social and Business Studies, Slovenia
- Lin, Binshan, Louisiana State University in Shreveport, USA
- Malamis, Simos, National Technical University of Athens, Greece
- McMahon, Sr., Richard A., University of Houston - Downtown, USA
- Mentzas, Gregoris, National Technical University of Athens, Greece
- Mishra, Alok, Atilim University, Turkey
- Muganda, Nixon Ochara, University of Pretoria, South Africa
- Reddick, Christopher G., The University of Texas at San Antonio, USA
- Sergi, Bruno S., University of Messina, Italy
- Šević, Željko, Universiti Utara Malaysia, Malaysia
- Shams Baragh, Armin, Metro College of Management Sciences, UK
- Sharif, Hossein, University of Portsmouth, UK
- Tehrani, Mehdi S., Minot State University, USA
- Trimi, Silvana, University of Nebraska - Lincoln, USA
- Yang, Jiaqin, Georgia College & State University, USA
- Yang, Ming-Hsien, Fu Jen Catholic University, Taiwan
- Zhuo, Jun, Zhejiang University, China
- Zwass, Vladimir, Fairleigh Dickinson University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.