International Journal of Internet and Enterprise Management
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Wei (Wayne) Huang
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJIEM is a double-blind refereed, highly professional and authoritative source of information in the field of the Internet and its applications in enterprise management. IJIEM also publishes theories and practices that are useful to executives in managing enterprises.
Topics covered include
- Business ethics/excellence and infrastructure management
- Capital markets and the virtual economy
- Collaborative commerce, e-business integration, e-enterprise structure/organisation
- Data mining, business intelligence, data quality improvement
- Decision support and group systems, HRM, CRM
- Enterprise process management/resource planning, reorganisation, strategies
- Entrepreneurship/creativity, innovation/product development, innovative financing
- Globalisation issues, strategic planning/control
- Internet/emerging technologies, internet economy, law, compliance, security/privacy
- Knowledge/operations management, operations/strategy for e-commerce
- Optimisation models and the web
- Process reengineering and redesign
- Service operations on the web
- Service/product quality management, TQM
- Supply chain management and e-logistics
IJIEM focuses on the emerging changes in enterprise management, its organisational structure, competitive strategies, and management methods, brought about by the Internet and information technology applications, and their implications on the associated process, products, and services. Emphasis will also be on the related social, political and economic issues as well as emerging issues of interest to professionals and academics.
Professionals, policy-makers, academics, researchers, and managers in IT, business and commerce.
IJIEM publishes original and review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, and notes, commentaries, and news. Contribution may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
IJIEM is indexed in:
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- Business Source Premier (EBSCO)
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- DBLP Computer Science Bibliography
- Ergonomics Abstracts - Ergo-Abs
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- OneFile Business (Gale)
- General OneFile (Gale)
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Pirabase (Smithers Pira)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
- ProQuest ABI/Inform Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
IJIEM is listed in:
- ACPHIS (Australia) IS Journal Rankings
- Agenzia Nazionale di Valutazione del sistema Universitario e della Ricerca (ANVUR)
Honorary Editor in Chief
- Li, Eldon Y., National Chung Cheng University, Chiayi, Taiwan, Province of China
Editor in Chief
- Huang, Wei (Wayne), Southern University of Science and Technology, Shenzhen, China
- Liu, Shan, Xi'an Jiaotong University, China
- Clifford, Gari, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
- Fan, Weiguo (Patrick), University of Iowa, USA
- Figueiredo, Paulo N., Getulio Vargas Foundation (FGV), Brazil
- Geng, Xianjun, University of Texas at Dallas, USA
- Jardim-Goncalves, Ricardo, New University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Onari, Hisashi, Waseda University, Japan
- Paolucci, Emilio, Politecnico di Torino, Italy
- Xu, Dongming, The University of Queensland, Australia
- Ang, James S.K., National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Bao, Helen, Cambridge University, UK
- Chen, Houn-Gee, National Taiwan University, Taiwan, Province of China
- Chen, Yuxin, New York University Shanghai, China
- Cheng, Hsing Kenneth, University of Florida, USA
- Cheung, Waiman, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Ahn, Sang-Hyung, Seoul National University, South Korea
- Chen, Hsinchun, The University of Arizona, USA
- Jiang, James J., National Taiwan University, Taiwan, Province of China
- Keil, Mark, Georgia State University, USA
- Lee, Jae Kyu, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea
- Wang, Richard, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
- Watson, Richard, University of Georgia, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Brown, Terrence E., KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Chen, Ping, University of Massachusetts-Boston, USA
- Dai, Hua, University of Wisconsin, USA
- Ding, Yi, Georgia Gwinnett College, USA
- Gong, Yeming, EMLYON Business School, France
- Gu, Dongxiao, Hefei University of Technology, China
- Hung, Shin-Yuan, National Chung Cheng University, Taiwan, Province of China
- Li, Xue, The University of Queensland, Australia
- Luo, Xin, University of New Mexico, USA
- Quan, Jim Jing, Salisbury University, USA
- Robben, Henry, Universiteit Nyenrode, Netherlands
- Shen, Xiao-Liang, Wuhan University, China
- Tayi, Giri Kumar, State University of New York at Albany, USA
- Wang, Donghan, Communication University of China, China
- Wang, Maggie, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.