International Journal of Trade and Global Markets
- Prof. Bruno S. Sergi
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJTGM fosters discussion on the various interrelationships between economic growth at national and international levels and international trade. The journal will emphasise the implications that trade policy exerts on economic growth and vice versa, as well the role of national governments, international organisations and the business community on related issues of worldwide concern.
Topics covered include
- International trade
- Economic growth
- The role of international economic organisations in the global economy
- International economic issues
- Interaction between global markets and trade
- Implications of globalisation on markets and trade
- WTO and its policies
- FDI and the international economics
- The role of IT in the process of globalisation
- The importance of growing wealth disparity in trade and management
- The impact of government debts on international trade and management issues
- The role of oil and gas: industry intentions, pricing strategies, etc.
- Trade as determined by currency instability
- Financing trade deficits
The objectives of IJTGM are to become a main source of analyses and perspectives on the issues of economics and trade in order to be an effective channel of communication between policy-makers, government agencies, academic and research institutions. It emphasises problems of international significance and offers important lessons for policy-makers and the wide audience which participates in the policy debate in such a way that it promotes and coordinates developments in the field of international trade and economic growth. The journal will emphasise national, regional, international and global realities. It applies a rigid peer-reviewed approach, which aims to publish only very selective, substantive new empirical, methodological and theoretical research.
IJTGM provides a vehicle to help professionals, leading professional economists, researchers and policy makers, working in the field of international economics, trade, and business.
IJTGM publishes original papers and case studies. The aim is to offer an independent, non-partisan perspective on the issues of economics and trade.
IJTGM is indexed in:
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- Asian Digital Library
- Business Economics and Theory Collection (Gale)
- CAB Abstracts - Agriculture and International Development Indexes
- CAB Animal Sciences
- CAB Abstracts - Environmental Sciences Indexes
- CAB Abstracts - Human Sciences Abstracts
- CAB Abstracts - Leisure and Tourism Abstracts
- CAB Abstracts - Plant Sciences Abstracts
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- EconLit (American Economic Association)
- Business Collection (Gale)
- CAB Global Health
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
IJTGM is listed in:
- Australian Business Deans Council Journal Rankings List
- Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities
- Sergi, Bruno S., University of Messina, Italy
- O'Sullivan, Patrick, Grenoble School of Management, France
Regional Editor Africa
- Barker, Rachel, University of South Africa, South Africa
Regional Editor Asia
- Fung, Michael K., Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong SAR, China
Regional Editor Europe
- Matousek, Roman, Nottingham University, UK
Regional Editor USA
- Adekola, Abel, University of Wisconsin, Stout, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Bagatelas, William T., University of New York in Prague, Czech Republic
- Belarbi, Abdelhafid, Al Falah University, United Arab Emirates
- Bellavite Pellegrini, Carlo, Catholic University of the Sacred Heart - Milan, Italy
- Bernat, Tomasz, University of Szczecin, Poland
- Bobek, Vito, University of Applied Sciences FH Joanneum, Austria
- Chetvernina, Tatiana, State University Higher School of Economics, Russian Federation
- Esposito, Mark, Harvard University, USA
- Fuentes García, Fernando J., University of Córdoba, Spain
- Grundey, Dainora, Vilnius University, Lithuania
- Hsing, Yu, Southeastern Louisiana University, USA
- Isachenko, Tatiana M., Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO), Russian Federation
- Julian, Craig C., Southern Cross University, Australia
- Kokkalis, Panagiotis, Al Falah University, United Arab Emirates
- Maitah, Mansoor, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Czech Republic
- Mroz, Bogdan, Warsaw School of Economics, Poland
- Naghshpour, Shahdad, The University of Southern Mississippi, USA
- Ong, Fon Sim, University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus, Malaysia
- Payne, James E., Benedictine University, USA
- Platonova, Irina N., Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO-University), Russian Federation
- Qerimi, Qerim, Max Planck Institute for Comparative Public Law and International Law, Germany
- Reid, David McHardy, Seattle University, USA
- Sánchez Cañizares, Sandra, University of Córdoba, Spain
- Sengenberger, Werner, 7 Les Collines de Pitegny, France
- Tasie, George O., American University of Nigeria at Yola, Nigeria
- Teichmann, Fabian, Teichmann International AG, Switzerland
- Thaichon, Park, S. P. Jain School of Global Management, Australia
- Tse, Terence, ESCP Europe, UK
- Tvaronaviciene, Manuela, Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Lithuania
- Viducic, Ljiljana, University of Split, Croatia
- Wamboye, Evelyn, Pennsylvania State University, USA
- Wonglimpiyarat, Jarunee, Thammasat University, Thailand
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- Submit here.