International Journal of Aerospace System Science and Engineering
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Hamid Reza Karimi
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJASSE provides an international, peer-reviewed forum which focuses on system-level research and development regarding astronautics and aeronautics. The journal emphasises the unique role and increasing importance of informatics on aerospace. It fills a gap in current publishing coverage between outer space vehicles and atmospheric vehicles by highlighting interdisciplinary techniques, presenting systematic mechanisms and assembly integration and verification (AIV) techniques from a bionic point of view.
Topics covered include
- Dynamics and flight mechanics
- Vibration and noise control
- Avionics and optoelectronic systems
- Guidance, navigation and control
- Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS)
- Data fusion and information processing
- Space robotics and intelligent systems
- Bionic micro-aircraft/spacecraft
- Deep space exploration
- Systems analysis, design and integration
The objective of IJASSE is to provide a comprehensive synthesis of various branches of system-level research in aerospace science and engineering. It aims to act as a forum to facilitate the exchange of high quality and original research on scientific and technology advances among scholars, academic and research institutions, and industries.
Scientists, engineers, researchers, graduate students, educators, industrial professionals, government agencies and policy makers working in the field of aerospace system engineering.
IJASSE publishes regular papers, review papers, short technical notes, and letters. Regular papers publish of significant research and development in the technical areas listed. Review papers should be of a quality that represents the state of the art in the field and future trends. Short technical notes usually describe a single result, experiment, or technique of general interest. Letters are comments on published papers and corrections to papers.
Editor in Chief
- Karimi, Hamid Reza, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
Regional Editor Africa
- Wang, Qing Guo, University of Johannesburg, South Africa
Regional Editor Asia Pacific
- Qin, Hongde, Harbin Engineering University, China
Regional Editor Europe
- Rossell, Josep M., Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Spain
Regional Editor North and South America
- Zhang, Youmin, Concordia University, Canada
Editorial Board Members
- Cai, Bo, Harbin Institute of Technology, China
- Chen, Yun, Hangzhou Dianzi University, China
- Cheng, Chin-Hsiang, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
- Damaziak, Krzysztof, Military University of Technology, Poland
- Fang, Fang, North China Electric Power University, China
- Jóźwik, Krzysztof, Lodz University of Technology, Poland
- Sedelnikov, Andry, Samara National Research University, Russian Federation
- Shehab, Essam, Cranfield University, UK
- Sun, Mingwei, Nankai University, China
- Veluvolu, Kalyana C., Kyungpook National University, South Korea
- Wang, Ning, Harbin Engineering University, China
- Wu, Yuhu, Dalian University of Technology, China
- Xiao, Bing, Northwestern Polytechnical University, China
- Xie, Mingyang, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China
- Xu, Bin, Northwestern Polytechnical University, China
- Yang, Dongsheng, Northeast University, China
- Yu, Xiang, Beihang University, China
- Zemouche, Ali, Université de Lorraine, France
- Zhang, Bao-Lin, Qingdao University of Science and Technology, China
- Zhang, Fan, Sun Yat-sen University, China
- Zong, Guangdeng, Qufu Normal University, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.