International Journal of Digital Signals and Smart Systems
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. M.A. Dorgham
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJDSSS provides a unifying framework for a wide range of engineering disciplines and industrial applications, highlighting experimental applications and industrial studies. It encompasses practical aspects of the theory and methods of electrical engineering, and the synergetic integration of systems engineering with electronic, intelligent computer control and signal analysis in the design and manufacture of industrial products and processes. It thus brings together several specialities and research areas to realise significant industrial applications.
Topics covered include
- Digital signals
- Signal processing
- Image and video processing
- Speech processing
- Pattern recognition
- Communication, wireless communications
- Information technology
- Sensors and measurements
- Power systems
- Monitoring, diagnosis and fault tolerance
- Renewable energies
- Advances in control systems and control theory
- Intelligent systems
- Smart systems
- Robotics and mechatronics
As its title suggests, IJDSSS publishes papers related to signals, systems and devices. These components are interwoven and consist of a combination of system study, analyses and control, signals analyses for monitoring purposes as well as for diagnosis and control by taking into account severe environmental conditions. The journal straddles the boundary between systems, signals and forming devices. It aims to encompass cutting edge science and technology fields, in particular modelling and advanced control of new devices, taking into account environmental conditions.
IJDSSS provides a vehicle to help professionals, academic and researchers working in the field of signals, systems, devices and smart systems to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.
IJDSSS publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to important topics in the area of digital signals and smart systems will occasionally be published.
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A., International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
- Kanoun, Olfa, Technische Universität, Germany
- Zuo, Zongyu, Beihang University, China
Regional Editor America
- Ibnkahla, Mohamed, Carleton University, Canada
Regional Editor Australia and New Zealand
- Budiyono, Agus, RMIT University, Australia
Editorial Board Members
- Amar, Faiz Ben, UPMC-CNRS Université Pierre et Marie Curie, France
- Ardouini, Fabiana, Tor Vergata University, Italy
- Boukhnifer, Moussa, University of Lorraine, France
- Drira, Khalil, Directeur de Recherche CNRS, France
- El Aroudi, Abdelali, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Spain
- Himmel, Jorge, University of Applied Sciences Mülheim an der Ruhr, Germany
- Hwang, Chi Hung, Instrument Technology Research Center, NARLabs, Taiwan
- Jäkel, Jens, Leipzig University of Applied Science, Germany
- Kumar, Krishan, Panipat Institute of Engineering and Technology, India
- Lay-Ekuakille, Aimé, University of Salento, Italy
- Min, Mart, Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia
- Postolache, Octavian, Instituto Universitario de Lisboa/ISCTE-IUL, Portugal
- Saad, Maarouf, Université du Québec, Canada
- Streif, Stefan, Technische Universität Chemnitz, Germany
- Sünter, Sedat, Firat University Faculty of Engineering, Turkey
- Xiang, Xianbo, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
- Xu, Lijung, Beihang University, China
- Yang, Wuquiang, University of Manchester, UK
- Yuvaraja, T., Channabasaveshwara Institute of Technology, India
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.