International Journal of High Performance Systems Architecture
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. Nadia Nedjah
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
- CiteScore 2020 0.7
IJHPSA proposes and fosters discussion on all aspects of the design and implementation of high-performance architectures, which are centred around the concept of parallel processing. The journal will cover all types of advanced architectures ranging from pipelined structures, array processors and multiprocessor systems. Dedicated high-performance architectures and systems, as well as hardware and software design methods and tools, will also fall within the scope of IJHPSA.
Topics covered include
- Array processors
- Multiprocessor systems
- RISC architectures
- Data flow systems
- VLSI architectures, systems and applications
- Performance evaluation and new trends
- Multimedia systems and applications
- Circuits and systems for data communications
- Systems on a chip
- Network on a chip
- Analog circuit design
- Modelling and simulation
- CAD tools and design methodologies
- Test and validation
- Pipelined architectures
- Vectorisation methods
- Vector processing
- Dynamic pipelines
- Pipeline chaining
- Array Processors
- Interconnections network topologies, such as systolic, mesh, cube, etc.
- Parallel algorithms for array processors
- Associative array processors
- Masking and routing mechanisms
- Multiprocessor Systems
- Multiprocessor architectures
- Tightly and loosely-coupled multiprocessors
- Interconnection networks
- Parallel memory organisation and multi-cache
- Multiprocessing control
- RISC Architectures
- Instruction set
- Pipelined RISC architectures
- Data Flow Systems
- Data-driven computing
- Data flow architectures
- VLSI Architectures
- VLSI computing structures
- Dedicated VLSI architectures
- Performance evaluation and new trends
More on this journal...
IJHPSA provides a lively forum for the communications of original research. It acts as a scientific and professional journal to timely disseminate original research work on advanced systems architecture, which is at the heart of high-performance and cost-effective systems.
The audience for IJHPSA consists of researchers, academics, graduate students, professionals and system engineers working and interested in high-performance systems and their underlying advanced architectures.
IJHPSA publishes original peer-reviewed papers, which include research papers, review papers, case studies, book reviews. Special Issues devoted to important topics on advanced systems architecture will occasionally be published.
IJHPSA is indexed in:
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Compendex [formerly Ei] (Elsevier)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- ACM Digital Library
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- Computer Database (Gale)
- DBLP Computer Science Bibliography
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
IJHPSA is listed in:More journal lists/directories...
Editor in Chief
- Nedjah, Nadia, State University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Gupta, Brij B., National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra, India
- Mourelle, Luiza de Macedo, State University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Wang, Chao, University of Science and Technology of China, China
- Xhafa, Fatos, Technical University of Catalonia, Spain
Editorial Board Members
- Bagherzadeh, Nader, University of California, Irvine, USA
- Coutinho, Alvaro L. G. A., Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Dorronsoro, Bernabé, Universidad de Cádiz, Spain
- Filho, Antonio Carlos S. Beck, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
- Gagliardi, Fabrizio, Microsoft Corporation, Switzerland
- Ghobae-Arani, Mostafa, Islamic Azad University, Iran
- Jozwiak, Lech, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands
- Latifi, Shahram, University of Nevada, USA
- Navaux, Philippe O. A., Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS), Brazil
- Sangaiah, Arun Kumar, VIT University, India
- Sarbazi-Azad, Hamid, Sharif University of Technology, Iran
- Sedukhin, Stanislav G., The University of Aizu, Japan
- Šilc, Jurij, Jožef Stefan Institute, Slovenia
- Tisserand, Arnaud, CNRS-IRISA, France
- Trancoso, Pedro, University of Cyprus, Cyprus
- Valero, Mateo, Universidad Politecnica de Catalunya, Spain
- Wang, Aili, University of Science and Technology of China, China
- Xu, Cheng-Zhong, Wayne State University, USA
- Yang, Mei, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, USA
- Zhang, Huizhen, Huaqiao University, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.
Spotting and stopping online abuse
23 March, 2021
Social media has brought huge benefits to many of those around the world with the resources to access its apps and websites. Indeed, there are billions of people using the popular platforms every month in almost, if not, every country of the world. Researchers writing in the International Journal of High Performance Systems Architecture, point out that as with much in life there are downsides that counter the positives of social media. One might refer to one such negative facet of social media as "cyber violence" [...]More details...