International Journal of Internet Protocol Technology
- Editors in Chief
- Prof. Jiann-Liang Chen, Prof. Sherali Zeadally
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJIPT provides an open forum for researchers, academics, engineers, network managers, and service providers in Internet Protocol Technology. Extensive exchange of information will be provided on new protocols, standards, services, and various applications in this area.
Topics covered include
- Internet protocol testing and analysis
- Internet protocol design and implementation
- Peer-to-peer/overlay protocols
- Routing protocols
- Wireless and mobile networks protocols
- Ad-hoc and sensor networks protocols
- Next generation network technologies, protocol and services
- Multimedia and internet systems, services and standards
- Distributed computing technology, protocol and services
- Systems and software engineering
- Optical networking technologies
- Cloud computing technologies
IJIPT publishes high quality research papers produced by academics, engineers and invited guests on a variety of topics related to Internet Protocol Technology. The papers selected for publication in the journal are subjected to an extensive review process based on extensively reviewed by both internal and external referees. The journal also welcomes outside comments, criticisms, and interesting replications of published work. The mission of IJIPT is:
- To improve international research on Internet Protocol Technology by publishing high quality articles
- To expose the reader to various methodologies and types of articles
- To provide an authoritative journal for readers
- To demonstrate the variety of Internet technology
- Professors and graduate students in telecommunications, computer science, and electrical engineering
- Information technology researchers, engineers and managers
- General participants in Internet Protocol Technology
IJIPT publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in Internet Protocol Technology are occasionally published. Excellent papers from international conferences are also published in this journal.
IJIPT is indexed in:
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Compendex [formerly Ei] (Elsevier)
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- ACM Digital Library
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- DBLP Computer Science Bibliography
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- Business Collection (Gale)
- General OneFile (Gale)
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- io-port (FIZ Karlsruhe)
- Pascal (INIST-CNRS)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
IJIPT is listed in:
- AERES [French research evaluation agency] journal lists
- Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities
Editors in Chief
- Chen, Jiann-Liang, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Zeadally, Sherali, University of Kentucky, USA
- Adeli, Hojjat, Ohio State University, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Bush, Stephen, GE Global Research, USA
- Chang, Ruay-Shiung, National Dong Hwa University, Taiwan
- Chen, Yuh-Shyan, National Taipei University, Taiwan
- Chilamkurti, Naveen, La Trobe University, Australia
- Dustdar, Schahram, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
- Esaki, Hiroshi, The University of Tokyo, Japan
- Huang, Yueh-Min, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
- Hunt, Ray, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- Langendörfer, Peter, IHP, Germany
- Martinez, Gregorio, The University of Murcia, Spain
- Mellouk, Abdelhamid, University of Paris XII, France
- Misra, Sudip, Indian Institute of Technology, India
- Naït-Abdesselam, Farid, University of Paris Descartes, France
- Quittek, Juergen, NEC Europe Ltd, Germany
- Salah, Khaled, Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research (KUSTAR), United Arab Emirates
- Sheng, Michael, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Vasilakos, Athanasios, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden
- Waddington, Daniel G., Lucent Technologies, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- Submit here.
Natural spectral lines
30 May, 2019
Certain ranges of frequency across the electromagnetic spectrum are reserved by regulators for particular applications: TV, digital radio, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth etc. Unregulated devices are precluded from broadcasting on these spread frequencies. However, much of the bandwidth is unused across vast swathes of the planet and could be used by other devices, but for those legal constraints [...]More details...