International Journal of Blockchains and Cryptocurrencies
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Sam Goundar
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
Blockchain and cryptocurrencies are now topics of substantial impact that academia and industry need to contemplate, exploit and adopt. The mission of IJBC is to be the premier resource for the most innovative scholarly and professional research information pertaining to the management and use of blockchains and cryptocurrencies. Its articles will be essential for anyone interested in this area. IJBC is the first journal dedicated to the topic.
Topics covered include
- Blockchain applications
- Blockchain technologies
- Blockchain security
- Bitcoin security
- Digital currencies
- Distributed ledger technologies
- Smart contracts
- Permissioned ledgers
The main objective of IJBC is to be a primary forum for scholars, researchers and practitioners for the dissemination of knowledge, methodologies, theoretical analyses and modelling, simulation and empirical studies on blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies. Articles on the evolving theory and practice related to distributed ledger technologies and peer-to-peer digital currencies are intended to provide comprehensive coverage and understanding of their use within technological, business and organisational dimensions. The secondary objective of IJBC is a thorough examination of blockchains and cryptocurrencies with respect to issues of management, governance, trust and privacy, and interoperability.
The target audience for this journal is academics, IT professionals, researchers, industry professionals, postgraduate-level students, government officials and other practitioners working in this field.
IJBC publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to important topics in financial technology will occasionally be published.
Editor in Chief
- Goundar, Sam, RMIT University, Vietnam
- Ahuja, Sanjay, University of North Florida, USA
- Al-Saqaf, Walid, Södertörn University, Sweden
- Bhardwaj, Akashdeep, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, India
- Garcia, Andréa Romaoli, Instituto Brasileiro de Estudos Tributários, Brazil
- Quist-Aphetsi, Kester, Ghana University Technology College, Ghana
Editorial Board Members
- Alghamdi, Mohammed, Al-Baha University, Saudi Arabia
- Aliu, Florin, University for Business and Technology, Republic of Kosovo
- Baba, Asif Iqbal, Tuskegee University, USA
- Babu, Satish, APRALO, ICANN, India
- Bouhassoune, Kamal, Hassan First University of Settat, Morocco
- Boulanouar, Zakaria, The UAE University, United Arab Emirates
- da Cunha, Paulo Rupino, University of Coimbra, Portugal
- Da Rosa Righi, Rodrigo, Universidade do Vale do Rio dos Sinos, Brazil
- Dhiman, Mayank, Dropbox, USA
- Dubey, Ashutosh Kumar, Chitkara University, India
- Echchabi, Abdelghani, Higher Colleges of Technology, United Arab Emirates
- Fofack, Achille Dargaud, Rauf Denktaş University, Turkey
- Furtado, Fabricio Reis, Universidade do Vale do Rio dos Sinos, Brazil
- Gebremeskel, Gebeyehu, Bahir Dar University, Ethiopia
- Gururaj, H.L., Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering, India
- Haqiq, Abdelkrim, Hassan 1st University, Morocco
- Kafhali, Said, Hassan 1st University, Morocco
- Kanagarajoo, Muralitheran V., Central Queensland University, Australia
- Kathiresan, Shankar, Alagappa University, India
- Kumar, Sunil, Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering, India
- Kumar V, Ravi, Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering, India
- Lai, P.C., University Malaya, Malaysia
- Ling, Aifan, Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics, China
- McKnight, Glenn, Foundation for Building Sustainable Communities, Canada
- Moore, Philip, Lanzhou University, China
- Nayyar, Anand, Duy Tan University, Vietnam
- Nuhiu, Artor, University of Prishtina, Republic of Kosovo
- Pandey, Rajiv, Amity University, India
- Prabhu, Aniruddha B.P., Cambridge Institute of Technology, India
- Raja, S.P., Vellore Institute of Technology, India
- Ramljak, Dusan, West Texas A&M University, USA
- Sasaki, Elton Eiji, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Brazil
- Sathye, Milind, University of Canberra, Australia
- Seebaruth, Jason, UK
- Suseendran, G., Vels Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies, India
- Upadhyay, Chandra, Indian Institute of Information Technology, India
- Velotto, Giovanni, ABB Corporate Research, Sweden
- Vyas, Pranav, Charotar University of Science and Technology, India
- Wan, Hong, Purdue University, USA
- Yadav, Jitendra, Indian Institute Of Information Technology, India
- Zareravasan, Ahad, Masaryk University, Czech Republic
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.