International Journal of Blockchains and Cryptocurrencies
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Sam Goundar
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
Blockchain and cryptocurrencies are now topics of substantial impact that academia and industry need to contemplate, exploit and adopt. The mission of IJBC is to be the premier resource for the most innovative scholarly and professional research information pertaining to the management and use of blockchains and cryptocurrencies. Its articles will be essential for anyone interested in this area. IJBC is the first journal dedicated to the topic.
Topics covered include
- Blockchain applications
- Blockchain technologies
- Blockchain security
- Bitcoin security
- Digital currencies
- Distributed ledger technologies
- Smart contracts
- Permissioned ledgers
The main objective of IJBC is to be a primary forum for scholars, researchers and practitioners for the dissemination of knowledge, methodologies, theoretical analyses and modelling, simulation and empirical studies on blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies. Articles on the evolving theory and practice related to distributed ledger technologies and peer-to-peer digital currencies are intended to provide comprehensive coverage and understanding of their use within technological, business and organisational dimensions. The secondary objective of IJBC is a thorough examination of blockchains and cryptocurrencies with respect to issues of management, governance, trust and privacy, and interoperability.
The target audience for this journal is academics, IT professionals, researchers, industry professionals, postgraduate-level students, government officials and other practitioners working in this field.
IJBC publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to important topics in financial technology will occasionally be published.
Editor in Chief
- Goundar, Sam, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- Ahuja, Sanjay, University of North Florida, USA
- Al-Saqaf, Walid, Södertörn University, Sweden
- Bhardwaj, Akashdeep, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, India
- Garcia, Andréa Romaoli, Instituto Brasileiro de Estudos Tributários, Brazil
- Quist-Aphetsi, Kester, Ghana University Technology College, Ghana
Editorial Board Members
- Babu, Satish, APRALO, ICANN, India
- Balamurugan, Balusamy, Galgotias University, India
- Derbali, Abdelkader, Higher Institute of Computer Science and Management of Kairouan, Tunisia
- Gebremeskel, Gebeyehu, Bahir Dar University, Ethiopia
- Ghobaei-Arani, Mostafa, Islamic Azad University, Iran
- Grudzień, Piotr, Incentivai Inc., Poland
- Haqiq, Abdelkrim, Hassan 1st University, Morocco
- Huang, Danny Yuxing, Princeton University, USA
- Jaganathan, Suresh, SSN College of Engineering, India
- Jouini, Fathi, University of Sousse, Tunisia
- Kafhali, Said, Hassan 1st University, Morocco
- Kanagarajoo, Muralitheran V., Central Queensland University, Australia
- Karuppiah, Marimuthu, Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Vellore, India
- McKnight, Glenn, Foundation for Building Sustainable Communities, Canada
- Nayyar, Anand, Duy Tan University, Vietnam
- Rai, Mritunjay, Lovely Professional University, India
- Rosa, Jimmi, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- Sathye, Milind, University of Canberra, Australia
- Seebaruth, Jason, , UK
- Shojafar, Mohammad, Ryerson University, Canada
- Singh, Nikita, National Institute of Technology Raipur, India
- Srivastava, Riktesh, Skyline University College, United Arab Emirates
- Velotto, Giovanni, ABB Corporate Research, Sweden
- Wan, Hong, Purdue University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- Submit here.