International Journal of Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. Benoît Maïsseu
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
- CiteScore 1.1 (2019)
IJEHV provides a high quality, fully refereed international forum in the field of electric and hybrid automotive systems, including in-vehicle electricity production such as hydrogen fuel cells, to describe innovative solutions for the technical challenges enabling these new propulsion technologies.
Topics covered include
- Electric car, bus and truck systems
- Serial/parallel/light hybrid electrical systems for cars/buses/trucks
- Hydrogen fuel cells
- Alternative source systems of in-vehicle electricity production
- High power/energy batteries, battery/energy management and charging systems
- Electronics for electrical machine/hybrid engine control systems (hard and soft)
- Electronic architectures and dedicated automotive components
- Electrical machines for automotive propulsion and traction
- Braking systems for electrical propulsion and traction systems
- Specific electrical air conditioning and heating systems for electric vehicles
- Environmental/cost efficiency, energy savings algorithms
- "Zero emission" range extension solutions
- Dedicated security and safety systems
- Electromagnetic compatibility issues for EHV
- Social, economic and environmental issues associated with EHV
The objectives of IJEHV are to
- provide technical information in the fields of vehicle electrical propulsion, high energy in-vehicle storage and production for engineers and scientists
- build communication channels between all the key players to allow the quick development of these key technologies which will play an increasing role in the automotive markets
- help to understand the strategic evolutions of industrial policies and international technological tendencies to allow a global coordination of suppliers and manufacturers
The target readership is composed of professionals, engineers, managers and decision makers of the automotive, electronic and electrical equipment industries, academics, researchers and professors working in universities or research institutes in these fields.
IJEHV publishes original papers, review papers, case studies, conference reports, briefs and reports and news, together with occasional Special Issues devoted to important topics
IJEHV is indexed in:
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Compendex [formerly Ei] (Elsevier)
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- OneFile Business (Gale)
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
- TRID [Transportation Research Information Services + ITRD] (Transportation Research Board)
IJEHV is listed in:More journal lists/directories...
Editor in Chief
- Maïsseu, Benoît, Renault Technocentre, France
Regional Editor Asia
- Chan, C.C., University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
Regional Editor North America
- Emadi, Ali, Illinois Institute of Technology, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Calabrese, Giuseppe Giulio, CNR-Ircres, Italy
- Chanaron, Jean-Jacques, Groupe ESC Grenoble, France
- De, Pijus Kanti, National Institute of Technology, India
- Duboka, Čedomir, Belgrade University , Serbia
- Hofman, Theo, Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Li, Liang, Tsinghua University, China
- Livet, Frédéric, LTPCM-ENSEEG-INPG, France
- Lv, Chen, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Mi, Chris, University of Michigan – Dearborn, USA
- Nasiri, Adel, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, USA
- Pérez, Yannick, CentraleSupélec, France
- Racicovshi, Virgil, ICPE, Romania
- Reddy, M V Venkatashamy, Hydro Quebec, Canada
- Stüssi, Robert, APVE - Portuguese Electric Vehicle Association, Portugal
- Wang, Rongrong, Southeast University, China
- Xi, Junqiang, Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) , China
- Yin, Gang George, Wayne State University, USA
- Zhang, Hui, Beihang University, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.