International Journal of Business and Globalisation
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Leo Paul Dana
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 12 issues per year
IJBG proposes and fosters discussion on various aspects of business and globalisation, including the physical environment and poverty.
Topics covered include
- Internationalisation of SMEs
- Cross-cultural business
- Globalisation and poverty
- Business ethics in the global environment
- Emerging economies
- Immigrant minorities in business
- Indigenous enterprises and the global economy
- International tourism
- Sustainable development
- Environmental degradation
- The impact of oil and gas
- Human mobility in a globalised world
- Competition in a global economy
- Localisation/glocalisation strategies within contemporary globalisation
The objectives of IJBG are to establish an effective channel of communication between policy makers, government agencies, academic and research institutions and persons concerned with the complex role of business and globalisation. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of accelerating technological and ecological change and changes in the global economy.
IJBG provides a vehicle to help academics, researchers, policy makers, managers and entrepreneurs, working in business, to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.
IJBG publishes original empirical research, conceptual papers, and book reviews.
IJBG is indexed in:More indexes...
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
IJBG is listed in:
- Agenzia Nazionale di Valutazione del sistema Universitario e della Ricerca (ANVUR)
- Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities
Editor in Chief
- Dana, Leo Paul, Montpellier Business School, France
- Rezaei, Shahamak, Roskilde University, Denmark
- Singer, Alan, Appalachian State University, USA
Regional Editor Asia
- Misra, Subhas C., IIT Kanpur, India
Regional Editor Europe
- Lasch, Frank, Groupe Sup de Co Montpellier Business School, France
Editorial Board Members
- Alon, Ilan, University of Agder, Norway
- Anderson, Alistair R., The Robert Gordon University, UK
- Anderson, Robert B., University of Regina, Canada
- Chand, Anand, University of the South Pacific, Fiji
- Chew, Soon Beng, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Cook, Steve, Oregon State University, USA
- Dabic, Marina, Nottingham Trent University, UK and University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Datta, Saroj Kumar, Galgotias University , India
- Donia, Enrica, University of Palermo, Italy
- Elo, Maria, University of Southern Denmark, Denmark
- Esposito, Paolo, Eastern Pidmont University, Italy
- Gaddefors, Johan, University of Gavle, Sweden
- Guieu, Gilles, Aix-Marseille Université, France
- Hall, C. Michael, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- Heikkinen, Hannu I., University of Oulu, Finland
- Heilbrunn, Sibylle, Kinneret Academic College on the Sea of Galilee, Israel
- Inal, Gözde, European University of Lefke, Cyprus
- Jabłoński, Marek, University of Dąbrowa Górnicza, Poland
- Jaganjac, Jamila, University of Vitez, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Karatas-Ozkan, Mine, University of Southampton, UK
- Krueger, Jr, Norris, Entrepreneurship Northwest, USA
- Litvin, Stephen W., College of Charleston, USA
- Märk, Stefan, Salzburg University of Applied Sciences, Austria
- Mason, Michela C., University of Udine, Italy
- Mason, Nicholas, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- Matlay, Harry, UCE Birmingham, UK
- McElwee, Gerard, University of Huddersfield, UK
- McIntyre, John R., Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
- Missens, Richard, First Nations University, Canada
- Musso, Domenico, Pontificia Università Lateranense, Italy
- Obrecht, Jean-Jacques, Université Robert Schuman, France
- Ohkita, Kenichi, Aichi University, Japan
- Paranque, Bernard, Kedge Business School, France
- Peris Ortiz, Marta, Universidad Politècnica de Valencia, Spain
- Pillania, Rajesh K., Management Development Institute Gurgaon, India
- Polke, Jürgen, University of Applied Sciences Vorarlberg, Austria
- Prestamburgo, Sonia, University of Trieste, Italy
- Pullar, Gordon L., University of Alaska Fairbanks, USA
- Ramadani, Veland, South-East European University, Macedonia, F.Y.R.
- Ratten, Vanessa, La Trobe University, Australia
- Riseth, Jan Age, Norut Social Science Research, Norway
- Rossi, Matteo, University of Sannio, Italy
- Roy, Achinto, Deakin University, Australia
- Sandberg, Susanne, Linnaeus University, Sweden
- Sangle, Shirish, National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), India
- Schaper, Michael, Bond University, Australia
- Sgroi, Filippo, University of Palermo, Italy
- Unruh, John, University of Alaska, USA
- Vitolla, Filippo, LUM Jean Monnet University, Italy
- Walters, Craig, Tipperary Institute, Ireland
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- Submit here.
International Journal of Business and Globalisation increases issues
4 September, 2019
The International Journal of Business and Globalisation has announced that it will be increasing issues from eight to twelve from 2020 onwards.