International Journal of Business and Globalisation
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Leo Paul Dana
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 12 issues per year
- CiteScore 2020 0.9
IJBG proposes and fosters discussion on various aspects of business and globalisation, including the physical environment and poverty.
Topics covered include
- Globalisation and environmental degradation
- Globalisation and poverty
- Human mobility in a globalised world
- Competition in a global economy
- Indigenous enterprises and the global economy
- Globalisation of SMEs
The objectives of IJBG are to establish an effective channel of communication between policy makers, government agencies, academic and research institutions and persons concerned with the complex role of business and globalisation. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of accelerating technological and ecological change and changes in the global economy.
IJBG provides a vehicle to help academics, researchers, policy makers, managers and entrepreneurs, working in business, to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.
IJBG publishes original empirical research, conceptual papers, and book reviews.
IJBG is indexed in:More indexes...
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
IJBG is listed in:
- Agenzia Nazionale di Valutazione del sistema Universitario e della Ricerca (ANVUR)
- Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities
Editor in Chief
- Dana, Leo Paul, Montpellier Business School, France
- Rezaei, Shahamak, Roskilde University, Denmark
Regional Editor Asia
- Misra, Subhas C., IIT Kanpur, India
Regional Editor Europe
- Lasch, Frank, Groupe Sup de Co Montpellier Business School, France
Editorial Board Members
- Alon, Ilan, University of Agder, Norway
- Anderson, Robert B., University of Regina, Canada
- Boffa, Danilo, University of Teramo, Italy
- Chand, Anand, University of the South Pacific, Fiji
- Chew, Soon Beng, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Cook, Steve, Oregon State University, USA
- Dabic, Marina, Nottingham Trent University, UK and University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Daskalaki, Eirini, ACC Akademia College, Cyprus
- Datta, Saroj Kumar, Galgotias University , India
- Donia, Enrica, University of Palermo , Italy
- Elo, Maria, University of Southern Denmark, Denmark
- Esposito, Paolo, Eastern Pidmont University, Italy
- Gaddefors, Johan, University of Gavle, Sweden
- Guieu, Gilles, Aix-Marseille Université, France
- Hall, C. Michael, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- Heikkinen, Hannu I., University of Oulu, Finland
- Heilbrunn, Sibylle, Kinneret Academic College on the Sea of Galilee, Israel
- Hou, Xue, China Center for Information and Industry Development, China
- Inal, Gözde, European University of Lefke, Cyprus
- Jabłoński, Marek, University of Dąbrowa Górnicza, Poland
- Jafari-Sadeghi, Vahid, Aston University, UK
- Jaganjac, Jamila, University of Vitez, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Karatas-Ozkan, Mine, University of Southampton, UK
- Krueger, Jr, Norris, Entrepreneurship Northwest, USA
- Litvin, Stephen W., College of Charleston, USA
- Märk, Stefan, Salzburg University of Applied Sciences, Austria
- Mason, Michela C., University of Udine, Italy
- Mason, Nicholas, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- Matlay, Harry, UCE Birmingham, UK
- McElwee, Gerard, University of Huddersfield, UK
- McIntyre, John R., Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
- Meron, Orly C., Bar-Ilan University, Israel
- Missens, Richard, First Nations University, Canada
- Musso, Domenico, Pontificia Università Lateranense, Italy
- Obrecht, Jean-Jacques, Université se Strasbourg, France
- Ohkita, Kenichi, Aichi University, Japan
- Omrane, Amina, University of Sfax and IHEC Carthage, Tunisia
- Paranque, Bernard, Kedge Business School, France
- Peris Ortiz, Marta, Universidad Politècnica de Valencia, Spain
- Pillania, Rajesh K., Management Development Institute Gurgaon, India
- Polke, Jürgen, University of Applied Sciences Vorarlberg, Austria
- Prestamburgo, Sonia, University of Trieste, Italy
- Pullar, Gordon L., University of Alaska Fairbanks, USA
- Ramadani, Veland, South-East European University, Macedonia, F.Y.R.
- Ratten, Vanessa, La Trobe University, Australia
- Riseth, Jan Age, Norut Social Science Research, Norway
- Rossi, Matteo, University of Sannio, Italy
- Roy, Achinto, Deakin University, Australia
- Salamzadeh, Aidin, University of Tehran, Iran
- Sandberg, Susanne, Linnaeus University, Sweden
- Sangle, Shirish, National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), India
- Schaper, Michael, Bond University, Australia
- Sgroi, Filippo, University of Palermo, Italy
- Troise, Ciro, Università degli Studi della Campania "Luigi Vanvitelli", Italy
- Unruh, John, University of Alaska, USA
- Vitolla, Filippo, LUM Jean Monnet University, Italy
- Walters, Craig, Tipperary Institute, Ireland
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs, research notes and case studies are not published in this journal.
- All articles must be written in English, using UK spelling and terminology. If English is not your first language, please ask an English-speaking colleague to proofread your article.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find moreinformation on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.