International Journal of Management and Enterprise Development
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Zbigniew Pastuszak
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJMED is a major international research journal dedicated to business development strategy and entrepreneurship policy as well as management processes in an international and cross-cultural context. IJMED provides a venue for high quality papers including theoretical research articles, evidence-based case studies and practical applications seeking to explore best practice and investigate strategies for rapid growth management in SMEs. IJMED has a history of contributing to the academic literature, providing conceptual and practical insights and generating innovative ideas for organizational enterprise.
Topics covered include
- SMEs' start-up development, corporate venturing
- Technological opportunities, new firm creation, valuation
- Technological adoption, technology transfer, technopreneurship
- Joint ventures/alliances, franchising and corporate ownership
- Business incubator development strategy
- Economic and social entrepreneurship
- Virtual coaching services for SMEs
- SMEs and entrepreneurship policy
- Start-up cognitions/behaviours
- Halo effect, technology licensing
- Long-run technology investments
- Knowledge management/technology strategy in SMEs
- Managing rapid growth, accelerating competitive effectiveness
- Strategy decision speed and SME performance
- Entrepreneurs in non-profit sector
The IJMED aims to help professionals working in the field, academic educators and policy-makers to contribute, to disseminate knowledge, and to learn from each other|s work through cutting edge thinking. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of accelerating technological change and changes in the global economy. IJMED is an outstanding outlet whereby management and enterprise and development research can shape itself and results can be shared across institutions, governments, researchers and students, as well as industry.
- Up-to-date, leading edge research to keep you ahead and maintain a competitive edge best practice in SMEs
- Practical guidance on ways to achieve effectiveness and efficiency in SME management and development
- In-depth analysis and interpretation to advance our understanding and provide a framework for further study of management and enterprise development
- International coverage which allows us to share information and knowledge and insight on a worldwide scale
Professionals, academics, researchers, and managers in small and medium sized business, policy makers, and non-profit organisations.
The IJMED publishes original and review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, and notes, commentaries, and news. Contribution may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
- High quality papers to keep you at the forefront of the latest thinking and research in SMEs
- Case studies and practical applications to illustrate management and enterprise development
IJMED is indexed in:
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- Asian Digital Library
- Business Source Premier (EBSCO)
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- Business Collection (Gale)
- General OneFile (Gale)
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- Pirabase (Smithers Pira)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
IJMED is listed in:More journal lists/directories...
Editor in Chief
- Pastuszak, Zbigniew, Maria Curie-Sklodowska University, Poland
- Debicki, Bart, Towson University, USA
- Dermol, Valerij, International School for Social and Business Studies, Slovenia
- Juana-Espinosa, Susana Amalia De, Universidad de Alicante, Spain
- Park, Sang Chul, Korea Polytechnic University, South Korea
- Phusavat, Kongkiti, Kasetsart University, Thailand
- Lin, Binshan, Louisiana State University in Shreveport, USA
- Rakowska, Anna, Maria Curie-Sklodowska University, Poland
- Rutherford, Matthew, Virginia Commonwealth University, USA
- Türkyilmaz, Ali, Nazarbayev University, Kazakhstan
Editorial Board Members
- Brannon, David, Towson University, USA
- Brem, Alexander, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU), Germany
- Breznik, Kristijan, International School for Social and Business Studies, Slovenia
- Canós-Darós, Lourdes, Universitat Politècnica de València, Spain
- Gola, Arkadiusz, Lublin University of Technology, Poland
- Granata, Giuseppe, University of Cassino, Italy
- Grimaldi, Michele, University of Cassino and Southern Lazio, Italy
- Haapasalo, Harri Jouni Olavi, University of Oulu, Finland
- Hidayanto, Achmad Nizar, Universitas Indonesia, Indonesia
- Ho, Li-An, Tamkang University, Taiwan
- Joshi, Manoj, Amity University, India
- Kędziora, Damian, Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland
- Kelly, Eileen, Ithaca College, USA
- Kess, Pekka, University of Oulu, Finland
- Kibler, Bruce, Gannon University, USA
- Kushnirovich, Nonna, Ruppin Academic Center, Israel
- Laitinen, Erkki K., University of Vaasa, Finland
- Memili, Ezra, University of North Carolina -Greensboro, USA
- Milosz, Marek, Lublin University of Technology, Poland
- Minciullo, Marco, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Italy
- Muhos, Matti, University of Oulu, Finland
- Neuvonen, Heidi, JAMK University of Applied Sciences, Finland
- Numprasertchai, Haruthai, Kasetsart University, Thailand
- Olivas-Luján, Miguel, Clarion University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Ooi, Keng-Boon, UCSI University, Malaysia
- O’Brien, Connie, Kutztown University, USA
- Patnaik, Srikanta, SOA University and Interscience Institute of Management and Technology, Bhubaneswar, India
- Pereira-Moliner, Jorge, University of Alicante, Spain
- Qian, Shanshan, Towson University, USA
- Randolph, Robert, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, USA
- Rossi, Matteo, University of Sannio, Italy
- Rubino, Michele, Università LUM Jean Monnet, Italy
- Santandreu-Mascarell, Cristina, Universitat Politècnica de València, Spain
- Sari, Kazim, Beykent University, Turkey
- Senthilkumar, Sukumar, Vellore Institute of Technology, India
- Sgroi, Filippo, University of Palermo, Italy
- Sliwinski, Adam, Warsaw School of Economics, Poland
- Takala, Josu, University of Vaasa, Finland
- Todorovic, Igor, University of Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Vitolla, Filippo, LUM Jean Monnet University, Italy
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- Submit here.