International Journal of Computer Applications in Technology
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Quan Min Zhu
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 12 issues per year
IJCAT addresses issues of computer applications, information and communication systems, software engineering and management, CAD/CAM/CAE, numerical analysis and simulations, finite element methods and analyses, robotics, computer applications in multimedia and new technologies, computer aided learning and training.
Topics covered include
- Computer applications in engineering and technology
- Computer control system design
- CAD/CAM, CAE, CIM and robotics
- Computer applications in knowledge-based and expert systems
- Computer applications in information technology and communication
- Computer-integrated material processing (CIMP)
- Computer-aided learning (CAL)
- Computer modelling and simulation
- Synthetic approach for engineering
- Man-machine interface
- Software engineering and management
- Management techniques and methods
- Human computer interaction
- Real-time systems
The objective of IJCAT is to help professionals working in the field, educators and policy makers to contribute, to disseminate information and to learn from each other|s work. IJCAT also aims at establishing channels of communication between Centres of Excellence for computer applications, computer manufacturers, software developers and users worldwide. IJCAT is the official publication of the International Network of Centres for Computer Applications (INCCA).
Professionals, academics, researchers, and managers.
IJCAT is a refereed, international journal, published quarterly, providing an international forum and an authoritative source of information in the field of Computer Applications and related Information Technology.
IJCAT is indexed in:
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Compendex [formerly Ei] (Elsevier)
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- ACM Digital Library
- Applied Science and Technology Index
- Business Source Premier (EBSCO)
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- Computer Database (Gale)
- Computer Science Index (EBSCO)
- DBLP Computer Science Bibliography
- Ergonomics Abstracts - Ergo-Abs
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- Business Collection (Gale)
- General OneFile (Gale)
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- Pascal (INIST-CNRS)
- ProQuest ABI/Inform Collection
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
- Technology and Management [TEMA] (WTi Frankfurt)
- ProQuest Technology Collection
IJCAT is listed in:More journal lists/directories...
Editor in Chief
- Zhu, Quan Min, University of the West of England, UK
- Adeli, Hojjat, Ohio State University, USA
- Ali, Moonis, Texas State University, USA
- Baghdadi, Youcef, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Baragetti, Sergio, Università degli Studi di Bergamo, Italy
- Bathe, K.J., Massachusetts Institute ofTechnology, USA
- Brady, Michael, University of Oxford, UK
- Chan, Felix T.S., The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Das Gupta, Aaron, US Army Ballistic Research Laboratory, USA
- Doumeingts, Guy, University Bordeaux 1, France
- Kobayashi, Toshiro, Toyohashi University of Technology, Japan
- Onate, E., Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya, Spain
- Poloujadoff, M., Universite De Paris VI et XI, France
- Schrefler, B.A., University of Padua, Italy
- Suh, Nam Pyo, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
Editorial Board Members
- Benim, A. C., Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Chen, Jiankang, Ningbo University, China
- Cui, Zhihua, Taiyuan University of Science and Technology, China
- Czekster, Ricardo M., University of Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil
- Deng, Mingcong, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Japan
- Derbel, Nabil, University of Sfax, Tunisia
- Figueiredo, João M. G., University of Évora, Portugal
- Gao, Kai, Hebei University of Science and Technology, China
- Li, Long-yuan, University of Plymouth, UK
- Liu, Li, University of Science and Technology Beijing, China
- Liu, Mingzhe, Chengdu University of Technology, China
- Mencagli, Gabriele, University of Pisa, Italy
- Pawelczyk, Marek, Silesian University of Technology, Poland
- Puliato, Antonio, University of Messina, Italy
- Rhif, Ahmed, University of Carthage, Tunisia
- Sayyaddelshad, Iman, University of the West of England, UK
- Shark, Lik-Kwan, University of Central Lancashire, UK
- Wang, Ruili, Massey University, New Zealand
- Wu, Defeng, Jimei University, China
- Yang, Hongji, Bath Spa University, UK
- Yue, Yong, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- Submit here.
International Journal of Computer Applications in Technology increases issues
19 September, 2018
The International Journal of Computer Applications in Technology has announced that it will be increasing issues from eight to twelve from 2019 onwards.