International Journal of Quality Engineering and Technology
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Sangmun Shin
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJQET fosters the exchange and dissemination of research publications aimed at the latest developments in all areas of quality engineering. The thrust of this international journal is to publish original full-length articles on experimental and theoretical basic research with scholarly rigour. IJQET particularly welcomes those emerging methodologies and techniques in concise and quantitative expressions of the theoretical and practical engineering and science disciplines.
Topics covered include
- Data analysis
- Data mining applications
- Data quality and integrity
- Design of experiments
- Fault diagnosis, gauge/measurement system capability
- Product and process optimisation
- Product performance assessment
- Process robustness studies
- Quality by design
- Quality cost measurements, improvement techniques
- Quality in healthcare
- Robust parameter design
- Statistical process control, process monitoring
- Test and evaluation techniques
- Tolerance design and optimisation
The main goal of IJQET is to present state-of-the-art, high quality, research developments in all areas of quality engineering and technology. The Editorial Board is committed to a swift evaluation process from submission to initial decision and the latest developments and advances will be published without delay.
IJQET provides a platform for the dissemination of information, knowledge, and new developments to help academics, professionals, researchers, and various practitioners working in the broad field of quality engineering.
IJQET publishes original papers, commentaries, and technical reports. Critical review and tutorial papers are also acceptable if they are written in a style suitable for practicing engineering and science. For a special issue devoted to specific sub-field of quality engineering and technology, authors are encouraged to contact the Editor-in-Chief.
IJQET is indexed in:More indexes...
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
IJQET is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Shin, Sangmun, Dong-A University, South Korea
Editorial Board Members
- Amiri, Amirhossein, Shahed University, Iran
- Ayoubi, Mona, Islamic Azad University, Iran
- Badiru, Adedeji B., Air Force Institute of Technology, USA
- Balamurali, S., Kalasalingam University, India
- Chang, Youngsoon, Myongji University, South Korea
- Chen, Guangmin, Morgan State University, USA
- Cho, Byung Rae, Clemson University, USA
- Fricker, Jr., Ronald D., Naval Postgraduate School, USA
- Gangidi, Prashant, Lam Research Corp., USA
- Garza-Reyes, Jose Arturo, University of Derby, UK
- Glizer, Valery Y., ORT Braude College of Engineering, Israel
- Govindaluri, Srikrishna Madhumohan, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Heydari, Ali Akbar, University of Tabriz, Iran
- Hong, Sung Hoon, Chonbuk National University, South Korea
- Jung, Uk, Dongguk University, South Korea
- Kaewkuekool, Sittichai, King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi, Thailand
- Khasawneh, Mohammad T., State University of New York at Binghamton, USA
- Kim, Seong-Jun, Gangneung-Wonju National University, South Korea
- Kim, Yongsoo, Kyonggi University, South Korea
- Kumar, Vikas, University of the West of England, UK
- Le, Tuan Ho, Quy Nhon University, Vietnam
- Liu, Fan, Shandong University of Science and Technology, China
- Mahadik, Shashibhushan Babasaheb, Shivaji University, India
- Park, Hyun-Kyu, LS Mtron Ltd., South Korea
- Prajapati, Deoraj, PEC University of Technology, India
- Salmasnia, Ali, University of Qom, Iran
- Shaban, Ahmed, Fayoum University, Egypt
- Sutrisno, Agung, Sam Ratulangi University, Indonesia
- Truong, Nguyen Khoa Viet, Binh Dinh Pharmaceutical and Medical Equipment Joint Stock Company, Vietnam
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- Submit here.