International Journal of Business and Data Analytics
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. Sujeet K. Sharma
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJBDA aims to be a dominant knowledge forum for cutting-edge research developments in analytics theory and applications within the context of business management. Data analytics receives considerable attention because it defines the competitive dynamics of the modern business environment. Ever-increasing research activity in data analytics underlines the importance of a global platform for sharing the latest advances in this area. IJBDA seeks to satisfy demand for significant research results in key analytics areas of primary business disciplines.
Topics covered include
- Big data
- Big data analytics
- Social media analytics
- Accounting analytics
- Financial analytics
- Marketing analytics
- Management analytics
- Business analytics
- Supply chain analytics
- Operations management analytics
- Descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics
The objectives of IJBDA are threefold: to provide evidence supporting or challenging the available literature; to provide a forum for researchers in which new theories and applications of analytics can be discussed; and to be one of the best journals in the business and data analytics domain.
IJBDA caters for the needs of academicians, practitioners, researchers and students in the business and data analytics community who contribute to and benefit from multidisciplinary research in data analytics. The journal provides an effective forum for exchanging state-of-the-art knowledge with regard to significant research problems in various domains of analytics.
IJBDA publishes theoretical frameworks, empirical papers, review papers, extended conference papers, case studies and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to important topics in business and data analytics research will occasionally be published.
Editor in Chief
- Sharma, Sujeet K., Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli, India
- Alawamleh, Mohammad, American University of Madaba, Jordan
- Alhashmi, Saadat Mehmood, University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Ayanso, Anteneh, Brock University, Canada
- Dominic, P. D. D., Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP), Malaysia
- Griva, Anastasia, National University of Ireland Galway, Ireland
- He, Xiaoyun (Sharon), Auburn University at Montgomery, USA
- Hefley, Bill, University of Texas at Dallas, USA
- Hoque, Md Rakibul, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh and Emporia State University, USA
- Kar, Arpan Kumar, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India
- Kolog, Emmanuel Awuni, University of Ghana, Ghana
- Pasi, Gabriella, University of Milano-Bicocca, Italy
- Cho, Byung Rae, Clemson University, USA
- Dwivedi, Yogesh Kumar, Swansea University, UK
- Emrouznejad, Ali, Aston University, UK
Editorial Board Members
- Abu Elsamen, Amjad, Zayed University, United Arab Emirates
- Badshah, Ihsan, Aukland University of Technology, New Zealand
- Butt, Irfan, Lakehead University, Canada
- Carvalho, Arthur, Miami University, USA
- Daniel, Jay, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- Dutta, Pankaj, Indian Institute of Technology, India
- Gattoufi, Said, Universite de Tunis, Tunisia
- Hossain, Syed Akhter, Daffodil International University, Bangladesh
- Jana, Rabin K., Indian Institute of Management Raipur, India
- Kumar, Pradeep, Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow, India
- Kuruppu, Thilina Niroshan, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Mishra, Amitabh, Ibri College of Applied Science, Oman
- Sharma, Manisha, Gautam Budhha University, India
- Shekarian, Ehsan, University of Oulu, Finland
- Tarhini, Ali, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Zhao, Kai, Georgia State University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.