International Journal of Internet Marketing and Advertising
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Jesús Garcia-Madariaga
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 8 issues per year
- CiteScore 2020 0.7
IJIMA is a double-blind refereed, highly professional and authoritative source of information in the field of Internet and its applications in marketing and advertising. IJIMA also publishes theories and practices that are useful to executives in managing marketing and advertising activities over the Internet.
Topics covered include
- Advertising on the Net, internet branding, security/privacy issues
- Agency relationship management, customer relationship management
- B2B marketplace, channel management, collaborative marketing
- Consumer behaviour and loyalty
- Creativity in Web marketing and advertising
- Direct marketing, effectiveness in marketing and advertising
- E-service management, online community management, social marketing
- Ethics in marketing and advertising
- Globalisation and international marketing
- Marketing resources management, customer asset management
- Innovation and new product development
- Knowledge management, market intelligence analysis, marketing research/strategies
- Migration from marketplace to marketspace
- Product evaluation, pricing strategies, promotion, public relations, sales management
- Service marketing/trust on the Net, service/product quality/management
IJIMA focuses on the emerging changes in theories, strategies, and management methods of marketing and advertising, brought about by the Internet and information technology applications, and their implications for the associated processes, products, and services. Emphasis will also be on the related social, political and economic issues as well as emerging issues of interest to professionals and academics.
Professionals, policy-makers, academics, researchers, and managers in IT, marketing, advertising, business and commerce.
IJIMA publishes original and review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, and commentaries. Contribution may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
IJIMA is indexed in:
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- OneFile Business (Gale)
- General OneFile (Gale)
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- Pirabase (Smithers Pira)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
- ProQuest ABI/Inform Collection
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database and Aerospace Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
IJIMA is listed in:
- Agenzia Nazionale di Valutazione del sistema Universitario e della Ricerca (ANVUR)
- Australian Business Deans Council Journal Rankings List
- Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities
- Chartered Association of Business Schools (CABS) Academic Journal Guide
- UGC (University Grants Commission)
- FMS Journal Rating Guide
- Index of Information Systems Journals (Deakin University)
- Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals, Series and Publishers
- VHB-JOURQUAL (Germany)
Honorary Editor in Chief
- Li, Eldon Y., National Chung Cheng University, Chiayi, Taiwan
Editor in Chief
- Garcia-Madariaga, Jesús, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain
- Cuesta-Valiño, Pedro, Universidad Alcalá, Spain
- Yen, HsiuJu Rebecca, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan
- Arias-Oliva, Mario, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain
- Richards, Jef I., Michigan State University, USA
- Ruiz-Alba, José L., University of Westminster, UK
Editorial Board Members
- Abe, Makoto, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Brown, Stephen, University of Ulster, UK
- Brown, Stephen W., Arizona State University, USA
- Cassia, Fabio, University of Verona, Italy
- Chakravarti, Dipankar, University of Colorado, USA
- Diamantopoulos, A., University of Vienna, Austria
- Edvardsson, Bo, University of Karlstad, Sweden
- Ewing, Michael, Monash University, Australia
- Franke, George, University of Alabama, USA
- Ghosh, Avijit, College of Business, USA
- Gorn, Gerald J., Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Greve, Goetz, HSBA Hamburg School of Business Administration gGmbH, Germany
- Grewal, Dhruv, Babson College, USA
- Guan, Chong, Singapore University of Social Sciences, Singapore
- Gummesson, Evert, Stockholm University, Sweden
- Haugtvedt, Curtis P., The Ohio State University, USA
- Hennig-Thurau, Thorsten, Bauhaus-University of Weimar, Germany
- Howell, Roy, Texas Tech University, USA
- Hui, Michael K.M., Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Kumar, V., Georgia State University, USA
- Leckenby, John D., University of Texas at Austin, USA
- Lee, Kam-Hon, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Liang, Xiaobei, Tongji University, China
- MacInnis, Deborah, University of Southern California, USA
- Magno, Francesca, Università degli Studi di Bergamo, Italy
- Malhotra, Naresh K., Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
- Mattsson, Jan, Roskilde University, Denmark
- McKee, Daryl, Louisiana State University, USA
- Morgan, Robert M., University of Alabama, USA
- O'Guinn, Thomas C., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
- Parasuraman, A. "Parsu", University of Miami, USA
- Peterson, Robert A., University of Texas at Austin, USA
- Phelps, Joseph E., University of Alabama, USA
- Piercy, Nigel, The University of Warwick, UK
- Reibstein, David J., University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Reid, Leonard N., University of Georgia, USA
- Rodríguez-Molina, Miguel A., University of Granada, Spain
- Ryan, Patricia, Macquarie University, Australia
- Samiee, Saeed, University of Tulsa, USA
- Sawhney, Mohanbir S., Northwestern University, USA
- Spekman, Robert E., University of Virginia, USA
- Srivastava, Rajendra, Emory University, USA
- Stewart, David, University of Southern California, USA
- Vilcassim, Naufel J., London Business School, UK
- Vrontis, Demetris, University of Nicosia, Cyprus
- Ward, Scott, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Yadav, Manjit S., Texas A&M University, USA
- Yusuf, Farhat, Macquarie University, Australia
- Zwick, Rami, University of California, Riverside, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.
What price influence?
21 October, 2021
Helen Inseng Duh and Thabile Thabethe of the Marketing Department at the University of the Witwatersrand in Johannesburg, South Africa, have investigated the attributes that seem to endow the most influential users of the Instagram platform with their particular power to drive opinion. They have gathered data on 330 "millennials" from diverse backgrounds studying at the university to see whether there are any correlations with social and cultural background or whether it is the characteristics of the influencers themselves that push their popularity and persuasiveness. Writing in the International Journal of Internet Marketing and Advertising, the team has found that trustworthiness, familiarity, similarity, and likeability were significant drivers of brand engagement. However, the likeability of an influencer perhaps paradoxically was a negative driver of brand engagement [...]More details...
International Journal of Internet Marketing and Advertising increases issues
30 November, 2021
International Journal of Internet Marketing and Advertising has announced that it will be increasing issues from six to eight from 2022 onwards.
Selected authors will be invited to elaborate on their research topic and submit the results to the journal for review and potential publication.