International Journal of Internet Marketing and Advertising
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Dr. HsiuJu Rebecca Yen
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJIMA is a double-blind refereed, highly professional and authoritative source of information in the field of Internet and its applications in marketing and advertising. IJIMA also publishes theories and practices that are useful to executives in managing marketing and advertising activities over the Internet.
Topics covered include
- Advertising on the Net, internet branding, security/privacy issues
- Agency relationship management, customer relationship management
- B2B marketplace, channel management, collaborative marketing
- Consumer behaviour and loyalty
- Creativity in Web marketing and advertising
- Direct marketing, effectiveness in marketing and advertising
- E-service management, online community management, social marketing
- Ethics in marketing and advertising
- Globalisation and international marketing
- Marketing resources management, customer asset management
- Innovation and new product development
- Knowledge management, market intelligence analysis, marketing research/strategies
- Migration from marketplace to marketspace
- Product evaluation, pricing strategies, promotion, public relations, sales management
- Service marketing/trust on the Net, service/product quality/management
IJIMA focuses on the emerging changes in theories, strategies, and management methods of marketing and advertising, brought about by the Internet and information technology applications, and their implications for the associated processes, products, and services. Emphasis will also be on the related social, political and economic issues as well as emerging issues of interest to professionals and academics.
Professionals, policy-makers, academics, researchers, and managers in IT, marketing, advertising, business and commerce.
IJIMA publishes original and review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, and commentaries. Contribution may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
IJIMA is indexed in:
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- Business Collection (Gale)
- General OneFile (Gale)
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- Pirabase (Smithers Pira)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
- ProQuest ABI/Inform Collection
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database and Aerospace Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
IJIMA is listed in:
- AERES [French research evaluation agency] journal lists
- Australian Business Deans Council Journal Rankings List
Honorary Editor in Chief
- Li, Eldon Y., Chung Yuan Christian University, Taiwan
Editor in Chief
- Yen, HsiuJu Rebecca, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan
- Garcia-Madariaga, Jesús, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain
- Avlonitis, George J., Athens University of Economics and Business, Greece
- Gabbott, Mark, Monash University, Australia
- Guan, Chong, SIM University, Singapore
- Hanson, Ward A., Stanford University, USA
- Liljander, Veronica, Swedish School of Economics and Business Administration, Finland
- Richards, Jef I., University of Texas at Austin, USA
- Yim, C.K. Bennett, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
Editorial Board Members
- Abe, Makoto, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Brown, Stephen, University of Ulster, UK
- Brown, Stephen W., Arizona State University, USA
- Chakravarti, Dipankar, University of Colorado, USA
- Chattopadhyay, Amitava, INSEAD, France
- Currim, Imran, University of California, USA
- Diamantopoulos, A., University of Vienna, Austria
- Edvardsson, Bo, University of Karlstad, Sweden
- Ewing, Michael, Monash University, Australia
- Farris, Paul W., University of Virginia, USA
- Finn, Adam, University of Alberta, Canada
- Franke, George, University of Alabama, USA
- Ghauri, Pervez N., University of Birmingham, UK
- Ghosh, Avijit, College of Business, USA
- Gorn, Gerald J., Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Greve, Goetz, HSBA Hamburg School of Business Administration gGmbH, Germany
- Grewal, Dhruv, Babson College, USA
- Gummesson, Evert, Stockholm University, Sweden
- Haugtvedt, Curtis P., The Ohio State University, USA
- Hennig-Thurau, Thorsten, Bauhaus-University of Weimar, Germany
- Howell, Roy, Texas Tech University, USA
- Hui, Michael K.M., Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Kumar, V., University of Connecticut, USA
- Leckenby, John D., University of Texas at Austin, USA
- Lee, Angela, Northwestern University, USA
- Lee, Kam-Hon, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Leigh, James, Texas A&M University, USA
- Liang, Xiaobei, Tongji University, China
- MacInnis, Deborah, University of Southern California, USA
- Malhotra, Naresh K., Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
- Mattsson, Jan, Roskilde University, Denmark
- McKee, Daryl, Louisiana State University, USA
- Midgley, David F., INSEAD, France
- Mohr, Jakki J., University of Montana, USA
- Morgan, Robert M., University of Alabama, USA
- O'Guinn, Thomas C., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
- Parasuraman, A. "Parsu", University of Miami, USA
- Pels, Jaqueline, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella, Argentina
- Peterson, Robert A., University of Texas at Austin, USA
- Phelps, Joseph E., University of Alabama, USA
- Piercy, Nigel, The University of Warwick, UK
- Preston, Ivan L., University of Wisconsin, USA
- Reibstein, David J., University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Reid, Leonard N., University of Georgia, USA
- Rotfeld, Herbert J., Auburn University, USA
- Ryan, Patricia, Macquarie University, Australia
- Samiee, Saeed, University of Tulsa, USA
- Sawhney, Mohanbir S., Northwestern University, USA
- Shimp, Terence A., University of South Carolina, USA
- Spekman, Robert E., University of Virginia, USA
- Srivastava, Rajendra, Emory University, USA
- Stewart, David, University of Southern California, USA
- Vilcassim, Naufel J., London Business School, UK
- Vrontis, Demetris, University of Nicosia, Cyprus
- Ward, Scott, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Yadav, Manjit S., Texas A&M University, USA
- Yusuf, Farhat, Macquarie University, Australia
- Zwick, Rami, University of California, Riverside, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- Submit here.
Have you got the right personality for Facebook?
16 May, 2019
How do personality traits affect one's use of the online social networking site, Facebook? That is the question researchers from Greece hope to answer in a paper in the International Journal of Internet Marketing and Advertising. The team surveyed 367 university students and analysed their answers concerning Facebook with the backdrop of different personality traits: extraversion, neuroticism, agreeableness, openness, and conscientiousness [...]More details...
Saturday night at the movies, tell a friend...
27 February, 2019
There is a complementary role between conventional marketing and advertising and electronic word-of-mouth (e-WOM) for motion pictures with high and low production costs, according to an analysis by researchers in Chile and Spain. They suggest that understanding the roles of advertising and e-WOM in the era of social media and social networking can have a big impact on low-budget movies compared to the blockbuster, perhaps even allowing low-budget movies to become surprise blockbusters and leading even the biggest budget movie to fail as a "rotten tomato" [...]More details...