International Journal of Agriculture Innovation, Technology and Globalisation
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Tzong-Ru (Jiun-Shen) Lee
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJAITG publishes national and international research, review and industry note articles based on interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary studies relating to sustainability. The journal promotes current and potential future trends in agricultural innovation, technology and globalisation that help to accelerate sustainable development. IJAITG provides a platform for scientists, educators, students, extension workers, business people, managers and policy makers in any fields of knowledge concerning sustainability.
Topics covered include
- Land productivity
- Climate change
- COVID-19 pandemic
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Applications in agriculture
- Organic farming
- Sustainable agriculture
- Big data applications in agriculture
- Branding for agriculture products
- Production innovation
- Marketing management
- Business model innovation
- Supply chain management
- Globalisation agriculture
The main objective of IJAITG is to highlight agricultural innovation and technology discovery. IJAITG aims to explore the relationships between agricultural innovation and technology for sustainable agriculture. The international dimension is emphasised to overcome cultural and national barriers, and to meet the needs raised by accelerating technological and ecological change and developments in global agriculture.
IJAITG is aimed at audiences interested in research in agricultural innovation and applications, including researchers, agriculture associations, universities, government organisations, companies and students.
IJAITG publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports and case studies. Special Issues devoted to important topics in agriculture innovation and agricultural technology management will occasionally be published.
IJAITG is indexed in:
- CAB Abstracts - Agriculture and International Development Indexes
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- Google Scholar
IJAITG is listed in:
- This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Lee, Tzong-Ru (Jiun-Shen), National Chung Hsing University, Taiwan, Province of China
- Dharmasena, Prasad, National Institute of Plantation Management, Sri Lanka
- Hadiguna, Rika Ampuh, Andalas University, Indonesia
- Song, Jiuzhou, University of Maryland, USA
- Lin, Yong-Shun (James), Ling Tung University, Taiwan, Province of China
Regional Editors Asia
- Ganesh, Kothandapani, Mckinsey Inc. & Company, India
- Miyagawa, Hisashi, Kyoto University, Japan
Regional Editor Europe
- Svensson, Göran, Kristiana University College, Norway
Editorial Board Members
- Bina, Vladislav, University of Economics, Prague, Czech Republic
- Brodowsky, Glen H., California State University San Marcos, USA
- Chao, Yun-Yang, National Pingtung University of Science Technology, Taiwan, Province of China
- Cherni, Maryem, Institut Polytechnique UniLaSalle, France
- Dao, The Anh, Vietnam Academy of Agriculture Sciences, Vietnam
- Fabeiro, Carmen Padin, University of Vigo, Spain
- Fang, Wei, National Taiwan University, Taiwan, Province of China
- Filina-Dawidowicz, Ludmiła, West Pomeranian University of Technology, Szczecin, Poland
- Gunasekaran, Angappa, Penn State Harrisburg, USA
- Habib, Md. Mamun, Independent University, Bangladesh
- Han, Doo Bong, Korea University, South Korea
- Hilletofth, Per, Jönköping University, Sweden
- Kess, Pekka, University of Oulu, Finland
- Koul, Saroj, OP Jindal Global University, India
- Lee, Jay, University of Cincinnati, USA
- Lin, Ku-Ho, National Chung Hsing University, Taiwan, Province of China
- Lin, Rong-Shinn, National Ilan University, Taiwan, Province of China
- Mirosa, Miranda, University of Otago, New Zealand
- Mohd, Khamsah Suryati, Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin, Malaysia
- Nermend, Kesra, University of Szczecin, Poland
- Niu, Genhua, Texas A&M AgriLife Research, USA
- Oraveerakul, Kanisak, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Paliszkiewicz, Joanna Olga, Warsaw University of Life Science, Poland
- Pastuszak, Zbigniew, Maria Curie-Sklodowska University, Poland
- Phusavat, Kongkiti, Kasetsart University, Thailand
- Seiter, Christian, Karlsruhe University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Sinnarong, Nirote, Maejo University, Thailand
- Skobelev, Petr, Samara State Technical University, Russian Federation
- Sriwattana, Sujinda, Chiang Mai University, Thailand
- Tang, Yonghong, Xiamen University, China
- Ting, Kuan Chong, Zhejiang University, China
- Tuan, Le Quoc, Nong Lam University, Vietnam
- Wei, Cheng-i, University of Maryland, USA
- Yueh, Hsiu-Ping, National Taiwan University, Taiwan, Province of China
- Zerrillo, Philip C., Singapore Management University, Singapore
- Zinn, Walter, Ohio State University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.