International Journal of Nuclear Knowledge Management
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. John W. Roberts
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJNKM is dedicated to the publication of research articles, review papers and technical notes in all domains related to improvement of the peaceful uses of nuclear energy and the development of nuclear sciences- and technologies-related knowledge. It aims to provide a highly professional and authoritative source of information in the field of nuclear sciences, technologies and management.
Topics covered include
- Epistemology of nuclear knowledge
- Intangible capital
- Intellectual asset management
- Information systems
- Expert systems and AI
- Systems analysis
- Complex, adaptive, autonomic, holonomic systems
- Performance enhancement
- Information science and technologies
- Social and human sciences
- Human resources management
- Knowledge management strategies
- Tacit and explicit forms of knowledge
- Incomplete information management
IJNKM is an interdisciplinary forum which aims to establish channels of communication between nuclear and non-nuclear experts and managers who act in the same fields of expertise in social sciences (finance, accounting, law, communication, human resource management, quality management, standardisation, strategy, geopolitics, etc.), sciences and technologies. It also addresses social questions involving issues such as nuclear waste management, nuclear transportation, proliferation, risk management, social acceptability, regulatory and policy aspects, risk estimation, public perception, sustainable development, etc.
Intending to be a focal point for managers, policy makers, and workers in government agencies, academia, research institutions, industry who are concerned with nuclear energy policy, the scope of IJNKM is broad, ranging from theorists through to experimentalists.
A fair balance will be sought between special issues addressing specific topics - developed from a review package and in-depth and supplementary articles - and issues of a more conventional structure blending articles addressing several different topics In addition to the publication of scientific articles, a review of publications (books and theses) and the announcement of relevant international conferences will also be included.
IJNKM is indexed in:
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- OneFile Business (Gale)
- General OneFile (Gale)
IJNKM is listed in:
- Agenzia Nazionale di Valutazione del sistema Universitario e della Ricerca (ANVUR)
- Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities
- Maïsseu, André, WONUC, France
Editor in Chief
- Roberts, John W., International Atomic Energy Agency, Austria
Regional Editor European Union
- Slugen, Vladimir, Slovak University of Technology of Bratislava, Slovakia
Regional Editor Japan
- Sawada, Tetsuo, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
Regional Editor Latin America
- Barroso, Antonio Carlos De Oliveira, Instituto de Pesquisas Energéticas e Nucleares, Brazil
Regional Editor North America
- Carayannis, Elias G., George Washington University, USA
Regional Editor Russia
- Artisyuk, Vladimir, Obninsk State Technical University for Nuclear Power Engineering (INPE), Russian Federation
Editorial Board Members
- Alonso Santos, Agustin, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spain
- Aslam, Muhammad, PIEAS, Pakistan
- Baba, M. Sai, BARC Training School at IGCAR , India
- Beraha, David, GRS Garching - Forschungsgelände, Germany
- Braun, Chaim, Altos Management Partners Inc., USA
- Carabulea, Anatol, Polytechnical University of Bucharest, Romania
- Gevorgyan, A., National Polytechnic University of Armenia, Armenia
- Godfrey, Rob, British Energy Ltd, UK
- Gomes, Elisabeth Braz Pereira, Brazil
- Grover, Ravi B., Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), India
- Hardy, Lidia Lauren Elias, Instituto Superior de Tecnologías y Ciencias Aplicadas, Cuba
- Haritonov, Vladimir, Moscow State Enginering Physics Institute, Russian Federation
- Hawamdeh, Suliman, University of Oklahoma, USA
- Hurtado, Rafael, Universidad Nacional de Colombia, Colombia
- Karseka, Tatiana, International Atomic Energy Agency, Austria
- Kosilov, Andrey, International Atomic Energy Agency, Austria
- Lepecki, Witold, ELETRONUCLEAR, Brazil
- Lipka, Jozef, Slovenská Nukleárna Spoločnosť, Slovakia
- MacFarlane, Allison, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
- Malhotra, Yogesh, Syracuse University, USA
- Mason, Robert, University of Washington, USA
- Musa, Alawiah, Malaysian Nuclear Agency, Malaysia
- Naessens, Edward P., Naval War College, USA
- Pesic, Milan, The 'Vinca' Institute of Nuclear Sciences, Serbia
- Pillania, Rajesh K., Management Development Institute Gurgaon, India
- Pleslic, Sanda, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Rinne, Robert L., USA
- Saidy, Madiba, International Atomic Energy Agency, Austria
- Salomov, Jabor A., Tajik State National University, Tajikistan
- Savić, Dobrica, International Atomic Energy Agency, Austria
- Soares, Jose Carvalho, Instituto Nacional de Engenharia e Tecnologia Industrial (INETI), Portugal
- Steinhausler, Fritz, Universität Salzburg, Austria
- Stewart, Brian K., Abdus Salam International Center for Theoretical Physics (ICTP), Italy
- Tarykin, Vadym, Khmelnitsky NPP Training Center, Ukraine
- Thompson, Sam, USA
- Zrodnikov, A.V., Institute of Physics and Power Engineering (IPPE), Russian Federation
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.