Asian Journal of Management Science and Applications
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Yong Yin
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 2 issues per year
AJMSA addresses the broad area of management science and its applications in industry and business. It is particularly receptive to research relevant to the practice of management within the Asian region and its effects beyond. It covers studies on how management work is done (descriptive) and/or should be done (normative) in diverse organisational forms. These include for-profit/non-profit firms, private/public sector institutions and formal/informal social networks. It uses tools from fields such as OR/MS, mathematics, statistics, industrial engineering, psychology and sociology.
Topics covered include
- Business strategy
- Computing and information technologies
- Decision analysis, optimisation
- Environment, energy and natural resources
- Finance and risk management, revenue management
- Industrial engineering and human factors
- Marketing science
- Operations management
- Policy modelling and public sector OR
- Product development and management
- Service science
- Simulation and stochastic models
AJMSA aims to provide a platform for coverage of the problems, interests and concerns of managers and to enable particularly discussion of multi-disciplinary and multi-paradigmatic approaches to scientific management
AJMSA serves the Management Science community within and beyond the Asian region, including researchers, educators, practitioners and students.
AJMSA publishes original, high-quality papers, review papers, case studies and notes. Special Issues devoted to important topics in management, especially in Asia, will occasionally be published.
AJMSA is indexed in:
Editor in Chief
- Yin, Yong, Doshisha University, Japan
- Evans, Steve, University of Cambridge, UK
- Huang, Haijun, Beihang University, China
- Kijima, Kyoichi Jim, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
- Stecke, Kathryn E., University of Texas at Dallas, USA
- Wang, Shuning, Tsinghua University, China
Editorial Board Members
- Arakawa, Masahiro, Nagoya Institute of Technology, Japan
- Chen, Kuen-Suan, National Chin-Yi University of Technology, Taiwan, Province of China
- Chiu, Y. Stephen, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Dong, Yanwen, Fukushima University, Japan
- Huang, Min, Northeastern University, China
- Islam, Sardar M. N., Victoria University, Australia
- Kajihara, Yasuhiro, Tokyo Metropolitan University, Japan
- Kaku, Ikou, Tokyo City University, Japan
- Lee, Cheong-Ho, Chosun University, South Korea
- Lei, Ming, Peking University, China
- Li, Dongni, Beijing Institute of Technology, China
- Li, Kevin W., University of Windsor, Canada
- Liu, ChenGuang, Northwestern Polytechnical University, China
- Liu, Xianbing, Institute for Global Environmental Strategies, Japan
- Luo, Xiao, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Meena, Purushottam Lal, New York Institute of Technology, USA
- Ng, Peggy, York University, Canada
- Noda, Hideo, Tokyo University of Science, Japan
- Novani, Santi, Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia
- Putro, Utomo Sarjono, Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia
- Riezebos, Jan, University of Groningen, Netherlands
- Sato, Kimitoshi, Kanagawa University, Japan
- Shahin, Arash, University of Isfahan, Iran
- Shiina, Takayuki, Waseda University, Japan
- Song, Yu, Fukuoka Institute of Technology, Japan
- Sun, Jing, Nagoya Institute of Technology, Japan
- Sun, Sunny Li, University of Massachusetts Lowell, USA
- Supatgiat, Chonawee, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Suresh, Nallan C., University at Buffalo, The State University of New York, USA
- Tang, Jiafu, Northeastern University, China
- Wang, Hongwei, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
- Wang, Huiwen, Beihang University, China
- Weng, Jiahua, Kanagawa University, Japan
- Wu, Chienwen, National Taipei University of Technology, Taiwan, Province of China
- Wu, Fuke, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
- Wu, Sen, University of Science and Technology Beijing, China
- Xu, Chunhui, Chiba Institute of Technology, Japan
- Xu, Hua, University of Tsukuba, Japan
- Yagi, Kyoko, Tokyo Metropolitan University, Japan
- Yamazaki, Mizuki, Tokyo City University, Japan
- Zeng, Dao-Zhi, Tohoku University, Japan
- Zhang, Jiantong, Tongji University, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.