International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. Giovanni Cerulli
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJCEE explores the intersection of economics, econometrics and computation. It investigates the application of recent computational techniques to all branches of economic modelling, both theoretical and empirical. IJCEE aims at an international and multidisciplinary standing, promoting rigorous quantitative examination of relevant economic issues and policy analyses. The journal's research areas include computational economic modelling, computational econometrics and statistics and simulation methods. It is an internationally competitive, peer-reviewed journal dedicated to stimulating discussion at the forefront of economic and econometric research.
Topics covered include
- Computational techniques applied to economic problems and policies
- Agent-based modelling
- Control and game theory
- General equilibrium models
- Optimisation methods
- Economic dynamics
- Software development and implementation
- Applied micro and macro econometrics
- Monte Carlo simulation
- Robustness and sensitivity analysis
- Bayesian econometrics
- Time series analysis and forecasting techniques
- Operational research methods with applications to economics
- Software development and implementation
The objective of IJCEE is to publish articles of high quality dealing with the application of existing as well as new econometric techniques to a wide variety of problems in economics, covering topics in derivation, measurement, estimation, testing, interpretation etc. and to act as a forum to promote and foster discussion in these areas
IJCEE provides a scientific vehicle for researchers, policy makers, and academic institutions. It will reach a broad audience of senior economists, consultants, analysts, modellers, managers and academics
IJCEE invites and welcomes theoretical and applied papers, case studies, and special issues. The journal will also publish review papers and technical reports.
IJCEE is indexed in:
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
IJCEE is listed in:
- Agenzia Nazionale di Valutazione del sistema Universitario e della Ricerca (ANVUR)
- Australian Business Deans Council Journal Rankings List
Editor in Chief
- Cerulli, Giovanni, CNR-IRCrES, Institute for Research on Sustainable Economic Growth, Italy
- Floros, Christos, Hellenic Mediterranean University, Greece
- Pierucci, Eleonora, University Roma Tre, Italy
- Baum, Christopher F., Boston College, USA
- Cecconi, Federico, CNR - National Research Council, Italy
- Cook, Steve, Swansea University, UK
- Drago, Carlo, Università degli Studi Niccolò Cusano, Italy
- Gallegati, Mauro, Polytechnic University of Marche, Italy
- Tsounis, Nicholas, University of Western Macedonia, Greece
- Vougas, Dimitrios V., Swansea University, UK
- Walde, Janette F., University of Innsbruck, Austria
Regional Editor Asia
- Chaiboonsri, Chukiat, Chiang Mai University, Thailand
Subject Editor (Financial Econometrics)
- Marchese, Malvina, University of London, UK
Editorial Board Members
- Encinas Ferrer, Carlos, Universidad del Valle de Atemajac, Mexico
- Fantazzini, Dean, M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russian Federation
- Gabriele, Roberto, University of Trento, Italy
- Gan, Christopher, Lincoln University, New Zealand
- Gogas, Periklis, Democritus University of Thrace, Greece
- Grant, Robert, Kingston University and St George's, University of London, UK
- Karagrigoriou, Alex, University of Cyprus, Cyprus
- Miceli, Augusta, University of Rome La Sapienza, Italy
- Milionis, Alexandros E., Bank of Greece and University of the Aegean, Greece
- Moreira, Ricardo Ramalhete, Universidade Federal do Espírito Santo, Brazil
- Morettini, Lucio, CNR-IRCrES, Institute for Research on Sustainable Economic Growth, Italy
- Pellini, Elisabetta, Cass Business School, UK
- Pyka, Andreas, University of Hohenheim, Germany
- Vlahvei, Aspasia, Western Macedonia University of Applied Sciences, Greece
- Vortelinos, Dimitrios, University of Lincoln, UK
- Zelli, Roberto, University of Rome La Sapienza, Italy
- Zinilli, Antonio, IRCRES CNR Institute for Research on Sustainable Economic Growth, Italy
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- Submit here.