International Journal of Services and Standards
- Editor in Chief
- Associate Prof. Siew Chan
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
- CiteScore 2020 1.5
IJSS aims to provide a unique outlet for disseminating innovative research on services or standards that extends theory or addresses business, cultural, economic, regulatory or technological issues with important implications for academics, regulators and professionals. We publish high-quality research that proposes, develops or tests creative methods for improving services or standards in the issues examined. We also consider research employing international or interdisciplinary perspectives to promote understanding of research and practice in the field of services or standards.
Topics covered include
- Big data
- Blockchain technology
- Business analytics
- Computer forensics
- Information compliance, privacy and security
- Robotic process automation
- Digital marketing
- Financial technology
- Healthcare information technology
- Supply chain technology
- Behavioural, cultural, ethical and technological issues
IJSS publishes innovative research on topics related to services or standards to disseminate findings of interest to academics, regulators and professionals. Since services and standards are a dynamic field of research that entails important implications for the global economy, we welcome research employing an international perspective to transcend cultural and national barriers. In addition, we aim to share creative interdisciplinary research that extends theory and increases understanding of services or standards in terms of the evolving changes in business, cultural, economic, regulatory and technological issues that impact the national or global economy.
IJSS aims to disseminate research findings of interest to researchers, regulators and professionals.
IJSS is a unique outlet for promulgating creative services and standards research that facilitates understanding of the problems examined. We publish cutting-edge research that proposes, develops or tests innovative strategies for enhancing effectiveness and efficiency of performance or outcome measures in the realm of services or standards. We also welcome research that makes insightful and valuable theoretical or empirical contributions that further understanding of the subject matter of services or standards.
IJSS is indexed in:
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- DBLP Computer Science Bibliography
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- OneFile Business (Gale)
- General OneFile (Gale)
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- io-port (FIZ Karlsruhe)
- Pascal (INIST-CNRS)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
IJSS is listed in:More journal lists/directories...
Editor in Chief
- Chan, Siew, University of North Georgia, USA
- Song, Qian, Rochester Institute of Technology, USA
- Tam, Kinsun, University of Albany, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Ding, Ning, Dongbei University of Finance and Economics, China
- Dong, Lei, University of Idaho, USA
- Eyob, Ephrem, Virginia State University, USA
- Kobelsky, Kevin, University of Michigan-Dearborn, USA
- Koo, Meihua, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, USA
- Liu, Chunhui, Shantou University, China
- McGowan, Michele, King's College, USA
- Migdadi, Yazan Khalid Abed-Allah, Yarmouk University, Jordan
- Prybutok, Victor R., University of North Texas, USA
- Rao, Mohan, Texas A & M University - Corpus Christi, USA
- Shi, Victor, Wilfrid Laurier University, Canada
- Trongmateerut, Pailin, Thammasat University, Thailand
- Wu, Jia, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, USA
- Yin, Ping, Beijing Jiaotong University, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.
- Research involving human participants must have been approved by an appropriate ethics committee or the Institutional Review Board at the authors' institutions and must comply with the Helsinki Declaration (2013). [https://www.wma.net/policies-post/wma-declaration-of-helsinki-ethical-principles-for-medical-research-involving-human-subjects/]. Authors are required to include a statement at the bottom of the title page of the manuscript indicating their compliance with this requirement.
International Journal of Services and Standards Conference (IJSS) Annual Conference - Taiwan Conference Theme: "Technology-enhanced judgment and decision-making in the global economy"
Selected authors will be invited to elaborate on their research topic and submit the results to the journal for review and potential publication.