International Journal of Services and Standards
- Editor in Chief
- Associate Prof. Siew Chan
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJSS aims to provide a unique outlet for disseminating innovative research on services or standards that extends theory or addresses business, cultural, economic, regulatory or technological issues with important implications for academics, regulators and professionals. We publish high-quality research that proposes, develops or tests creative methods for improving services or standards in the issues examined. We also consider research employing international or interdisciplinary perspectives to promote understanding of research and practice in the field of services or standards.
Topics covered include
- Big data
- Blockchain technology
- Business analytics
- Computer forensics
- Information compliance, privacy and security
- Robotic process automation
- Digital marketing
- Financial technology
- Healthcare information technology
- Supply chain technology
- Behavioural, cultural, ethical and technological issues
IJSS publishes innovative research on topics related to services or standards to disseminate findings of interest to academics, regulators and professionals. Since services and standards are a dynamic field of research that entails important implications for the global economy, we welcome research employing an international perspective to transcend cultural and national barriers. In addition, we aim to share creative interdisciplinary research that extends theory and increases understanding of services or standards in terms of the evolving changes in business, cultural, economic, regulatory and technological issues that impact the national or global economy.
IJSS aims to disseminate research findings of interest to researchers, regulators and professionals.
IJSS is a unique outlet for promulgating creative services and standards research that facilitates understanding of the problems examined. We publish cutting-edge research that proposes, develops or tests innovative strategies for enhancing effectiveness and efficiency of performance or outcome measures in the realm of services or standards. We also welcome research that makes insightful and valuable theoretical or empirical contributions that further understanding of the subject matter of services or standards.
IJSS is indexed in:
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- DBLP Computer Science Bibliography
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- Business Collection (Gale)
- General OneFile (Gale)
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- io-port (FIZ Karlsruhe)
- Pascal (INIST-CNRS)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
IJSS is listed in:More journal lists/directories...
Editor in Chief
- Chan, Siew, University of North Georgia, USA
- Liu, Lai C., University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Al-Mashari, Majed, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
- Bai, Shuming, University of Texas of the Permian Basin, USA
- Barnes, Stuart J., King's College London, UK
- Chansa-ngavej, Chuvej, SIU International University, Thailand
- Chen, Jengchung V., National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
- Ding, Ning, Dongbei University of Finance and Economics, China
- Dolinsek, Slavko, University of Primorska, Slovenia
- Essounga-Njan, Yvette, Virginia State University, USA
- Eyob, Ephrem, Virginia State University, USA
- Famiyeh, Samuel, Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration, Ghana
- Flavian, Carlos, University of Zaragoza, Spain
- Gurski, Mike, Information and Privacy Comissioner/Ontario, Canada
- Hammami, Helmi, Rennes School of Business, France
- Hilmola, Olli-Pekka, Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland
- Hou, Jiang-Liang, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan
- Hughes, Martin, National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland
- Irani, Zahir, Brunel University, UK
- Kess, Pekka, University of Oulu, Finland
- Kung, Jui-Chang, Cheng Shiu University, Taiwan
- Lee, Heejin, Yonsei University Graduate, South Korea
- Lee-Kelley, Liz, Cranfield University, UK
- Lin, Binshan, Louisiana State University in Shreveport, USA
- Liu, Chunhui, Southern University of Science and Technology, China
- Love, Peter E.D., Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Migdadi, Yazan Khalid Abed-Allah, Yarmouk University, Jordan
- Nikolopoulos, Konstantinos, University of Manchester, UK
- O'Farrell, Grace, University of Winnipeg, Canada
- Ordóñez de Pablos, Patricia, Universidad de Oviedo, Spain
- Owens, Thomas J., Brunel University, UK
- Pastuszak, Zbigniew, Maria Curie-Sklodowska University, Poland
- Persic, Milena, University of Rijeka, Croatia
- Phusavat, Kongkiti, Kasetsart University, Thailand
- Prybutok, Victor R., University of North Texas, USA
- Punpugdee, Nuttapon, Kasetsart University, Thailand
- Qin, Hong, University of Texas - Rio Grande Valley, USA
- Rao, Mohan, Texas A & M University - Corpus Christi, USA
- Savolainen, Taina, University of Joensuu, Finland
- Schneider, Helmut, Louisiana State University, USA
- Seng, Jia-Lang, National Chengchi University, Taiwan
- Smith, Alan D., Robert Morris University, USA
- Tam, Kinsun, University of Albany, USA
- Trimi, Silvana, University of Nebraska - Lincoln, USA
- Türkyilmaz, Ali, Nazarbayev University, Kazakhstan
- Turowski, Klaus, University of Augsburg, Germany
- Vokurka, Robert J., Texas A&M University – Corpus Christi, USA
- Wang, Richard, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
- Wen, Haoyu, Xidian University, China
- Wilson, E. Vance, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, USA
- Yang, Ming-Hsien, Fu Jen Catholic University, Taiwan
- Ying, Ting Ting, Ningbo University of Technology, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- Research involving human participants must have been approved by an appropriate ethics committee or the Institutional Review Board at the authors' institutions and must comply with the Helsinki Declaration (2013). [https://www.wma.net/policies-post/wma-declaration-of-helsinki-ethical-principles-for-medical-research-involving-human-subjects/]. Authors are required to include a statement at the bottom of the title page of the manuscript indicating their compliance with this requirement.
- Submit here.
New Editor for International Journal of Services and Standards
3 March, 2020
Associate Prof. Siew Chan from the University of North Georgia in the USA has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Services and Standards.