International Journal of Satellite Communications Policy and Management
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. M.A. Dorgham
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJSCPM aims to improve the state-of-the-art of worldwide research in the areas of satellite systems, networks, components, policy, management and services by publishing high-quality papers in this area, and by exposing readers to the various methodologies, tools, techniques, algorithms, results and applications involved.
Topics covered include
- Satellite/deep space communication systems, networks/networking
- Multimedia mobile broadcasting, digital television
- Galaxy-scale satellite communications and exploration missions
- Earth stations/terminals, payloads, launchers/components, nanosatellites/rockets
- Remote sensing, radar/sonar, RF/microwave techniques
- Antennas, propagation, interference
- Enabling technologies: coding/modulation/signal processing, etc.
- Delay tolerant networking, fade countermeasures
- Protocols design, performance analysis, IP over satellite, QoS support
- Radio resource management
- Electronic warfare target location systems, military applications
- Mobile/broadcast/navigation/fixed services
- Security, privacy, trust, standards and regulation
- Service provision, marketing, economics, business aspects
- Network management/control, policy/management issues
The objective of IJSCPM is to establish an effective channel of communication between academics, policy makers, government agencies, research institutions and persons concerned with satellite communications policy and management. IJSCPM aims to provide a high-quality platform for this purpose.
IJSCPM provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers, graduate students, engineers, managers and policy makers working in the fields of telecommunications, computer science, information technology, electrical engineering, electronics engineering, mathematics, social sciences, engineering and business to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.
IJSCPM publishes research contributions that significantly advance state-of-the-art research in this area. Papers reporting the practical applications of different theoretical approaches, policy and management will be of particular interest to the journal. Good quality survey articles will also be of interest to the journal. Special Issues devoted to important topics will occasionally be published.
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A., International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
- Ma, Maode, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Sun, Zhili, University of Surrey, UK
- Zhou, Liang, Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China
- Hu, Jiankun, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Sheriff, Ray E., University of Bradford, UK
- Wang, Hui, POSTECH, Pohang University of Science and Technology, South Korea
- Taniguchi, Tomohiko, Fujitsu Laboratories Limited, Japan
- Yang, Yuhang, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
Editorial Board Members
- Abrão, Taufik, State University of Londrina (UEL), Brazil
- Alagöz, Fatih, Bogazici University, Turkey
- Ben-Othman, Jalel, University of Paris 13, France
- Chen, Jianxin, Gradiant ETSI Telecomunication, Spain
- Chen, Ling-Jyh, Academia Sinica Institute of Information Science, Taiwan
- Chen, Min, Seoul National University, South Korea
- Chen, Yifan, University of Greenwich, UK
- Gao, Bo, Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica, Netherlands
- He, Jianhua, Swansea University, UK
- Hu, Luoquan, Suzhou University, China
- Jin, Yanliang, Shanghai University, China
- Liu, Xingang, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, China
- Marfia, Gustavo, University of Bologna, Italy
- Petraki, Dionysia K., National Technical University of Athens, Greece
- Ristaniemi, Tapani, University of Jyväskylä, Finland
- Rodrigues, Joel, University of Beira Interior, Portugal
- Seco-Granados, Gonzalo, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain
- Senthilkumar, Sukumar, Vellore Institute of Technology, India
- Shami, Abdallah, University of Western Ontario, Canada
- Shu, Lei, Guangdong University of Petrochemical Technology, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- Submit here.