International Journal of Mobile Communications
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. June Wei
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 6 issues per year
- Impact factor (Clarivate Analytics) 2021 1.551 (5 Year Impact Factor 1.832)
The world of mobile communications is not a trend, but a phenomenon. IJMC, a fully refereed journal, publishes articles that present current practice and theory of mobile communications, mobile technology, and mobile commerce applications.
Topics covered include
- Integrated mobile marketing communications
- Wireless advertising/CRM
- Telematics, pervasive computing
- Incoming/outgoing wireless links
- Location management
- Diffusion, security, efficacy, interaction/integration
- Metric mobile business enterprises
- PDAs in services delivery
- M-/u-business models, m-/u-commerce
- Digital office, groupware, roomware
- Mobile ad hoc networking, wireless information assurance
- Nomadic/portable communications
- Cross-cultural mobile communications
- Teaching mobile communication applications
- Mobile/handheld devices in the classroom, tele-learning
The objectives of the IJMC are to develop, promote and coordinate the development and practice of mobile communications. The IJMC aims to help professionals working in the field, academic educators and policy-makers to contribute, to disseminate knowledge, and to learn from each other|s work. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of accelerating technological change and changes in the global economy. IJMC is an outstanding outlet that which can shape a significant body of research in the field of mobile communications and in which results can be shared across institutions, governments, researchers and students, and also industry.
Professionals, academics, researchers, and managers in the field of mobile communications.
IJMC publishes original and review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, and notes, commentaries, and news. Contribution may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
IJMC is indexed in:
- Journal Citation Reports (Clarivate Analytics)
- Compendex [formerly Ei] (Elsevier)
- Social Science Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- ACM Digital Library
- Business Source Premier (EBSCO)
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- Communications and Mass Media Complete (EBSCO)
- DBLP Computer Science Bibliography
- Educational Research Abstracts
- Ergonomics Abstracts - Ergo-Abs
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- OneFile Business (Gale)
- General OneFile (Gale)
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- io-port (FIZ Karlsruhe)
- Pascal (INIST-CNRS)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
IJMC is listed in:More journal lists/directories...
Editor in Chief
- Wei, June, University of West Florida, USA
- Doukidis, Georgios, Athens University of Economics and Business, Greece
- Kabara, Joseph, University of Pittsburgh, USA
- Shih, Dong-Her, National Yunlin University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Wu, Xiaobo, Zhejiang University, China
- Lee, Sang M., University of Nebraska – Lincoln, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Al-Mashari, Majed, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
- Alani, Omar Younis, University of Salford, UK
- Ammari, Habib M., Norfolk State University, USA
- Andersson, Per, Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden
- Balocco, Raffaello, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Barnes, Stuart J., King's College London, UK
- Benlamri, Rachid, Lakehead University, Canada
- Biaz, Saad, Auburn University, USA
- Buchanan, Bill, Edinburgh Napier University, UK
- Chong, Alain Yee-Loong, University of Nottingham, Ningbo Campus, China
- Choudrie, Jyoti, University of Hertfordshire, UK
- Constantiou, Ioanna, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Develi, Ibrahim, Erciyes University, Turkey
- Douglas, David E., University of Arkansas, USA
- Fang, Xiaowen, DePaul University, USA
- Fife, Leslie D., Torchmark Corp., USA
- Fjermestad, Jerry, New Jersey Institute of Technology, USA
- Gao, Ping, University of Manchester, UK
- Georgoulas, Dimitrios, Aston University, UK
- Gerpott, Torsten J., Universität Duisburg-Essen, Germany
- Giaglis, George M., Athens University of Economics and Business, Greece
- Green, Jr., Kenneth W., Southern Arkansas University, USA
- Heinrichs, Lynn R., Western Carolina University, USA
- James, Karen E., Louisiana State University in Shreveport, USA
- Lesjak, Dušan, International School for Social and Business Studies, Slovenia
- Lin, Binshan, Louisiana State University in Shreveport, USA
- Luo, Xin (Robert), The University of New Mexico, USA
- McCotter, J. Kevin, BellSouth Corporation, USA
- McQueen, Robert J., University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Mirchandani, Prakash, University of Pittsburgh, USA
- Ooi, Keng-Boon, UCSI University, Malaysia
- Ozok, Ant, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, USA
- Pelton, Lou E., University of North Texas, USA
- Phonphoem, Anan, Kasetsart University, Thailand
- Rau, P.L. Patrick, Tsinghua University, China
- Scornavacca, Eusebio, University of Baltimore, USA
- Seymour, Tom, Minot State University, USA
- Shieh, Yao Y., University of California, USA
- Shim, Jung Pil, Mississippi State University, USA
- Shin, Dong-Hee, Sungkyunkwan University, South Korea
- Siau, Keng, Missouri University of Science and Technology, USA
- Tan, Joseph, McMaster University, Canada
- Tsang, Philip Manwah, Caritas Institute of Higher Education, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Turowski, Klaus, University of Augsburg, Germany
- Vasilakos, Athanasios, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden
- Weng, Sung-Shun, National Taipei University of Technology, Taiwan
- Xu, Heng, Pennsylvania State University, USA
- Yang, Jiaqin, Georgia College & State University, USA
- Yuan, Yufei, McMaster University, Canada
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.
Improved Clarivate Citation Reports and Impact Factors for Inderscience Journals
16 July, 2021
Inderscience's Editorial Office is pleased to announce that 2021's Journal Citation Reports from Clarivate Analytics have revealed advances in impact factors for many Inderscience journals, including the European Journal of Industrial Engineering, European Journal of International Management, International Journal of Bio-Inspired Computation, International Journal of Exergy, International Journal of Global Warming, International Journal of Mobile Communications, International Journal of Oil, Gas and Coal Technology, International Journal of Shipping and Transport Logistics, International Journal of Surface Science and Engineering, International Journal of Technology Management, International Journal of Web and Grid Services, and Progress in Computational Fluid Dynamics.
The Editorial Office would like to congratulate and thank all editors, board members, authors and reviewers involved, and is pleased to see their endeavours rewarded in these latest Citation Reports.