International Journal of Computing Science and Mathematics
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Zhihua Cui
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 6 issues per year
IJCSM is a peer-reviewed international journal that publishes high quality original papers and comprehensive survey articles in all areas of computing science and mathematics, with interfaces to physics, engineering, chemistry, biology, statistics, economics and the social sciences.
Topics covered include
- Numerical analysis
- Numerical algebra
- Numerical methods for ODE, PDE, FDE
- Computational geometry
- Computational fluid dynamics
- Computational optimisation
- Computational probability
- Statistical computation and simulation
- Computational intelligence
- Computational complexity
- Theoretical computer science
- Computational physics
- Computational biology
- Related applications in physics, engineering, chemistry, economics and the social sciences
IJCSM provides a lively forum for the communications of original research. Its objective is the timely dissemination of original research work on computing science and mathematics.
The audience of IJCSM consists of computational scientists, numerical analysts, applied mathematicians, physicists, statisticians, economists, biologists, engineers, researchers, and graduate students in computing science, applied mathematics and related disciplines.
IJCSM publishes original peer-reviewed papers, which include research papers, comprehensive survey articles, conference reports and book reviews within the whole field of computing science and mathematics, and it will continue to provide information on the latest trends and developments in this ever-expanding subject. Special Issues devoted to important topics on computing science and mathematics and applications will occasionally be published.
IJCSM is indexed in:
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Compendex [formerly Ei] (Elsevier)
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- ACM Digital Library
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- Computer Database (Gale)
- DBLP Computer Science Bibliography
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Mathematical Reviews/MathSciNet (American Mathematical Society)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
- Zentralblatt MATH (FIZ Karlsruhe)
IJCSM is listed in:More journal lists/directories...
Editor in Chief
- Cui, Zhihua, Taiyuan University of Science and Technology, China
- Cui, Zhiwei, General Motors, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Abgrall, R., Université Bordeaux 1, France
- Akrivis, G., University of Ioannina, Greece
- Arato, M., University of Debrecen, Hungary
- Balas, Mark J., Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, USA
- Benzi, Michele, Emory University, USA
- Brezinski, Claude, Université des Sciences et Technologies de Lille, France
- Cao, Bin, Hebei University of Technology, China
- Cash, J.R., Imperial College London, UK
- Cheng, Shi, Shaanxi Normal University, China
- Clausen, Jens, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- Corsini, Piergiulio, Udine University, Italy
- Cuyt, Annie, Universiteit Antwerpen (CMI), Belgium
- Degond, Pierre, Universite Paul Sabatier, France
- Dellnitz, Michael, University of Paderborn, Germany
- Dragomir, Sever S., Victoria University, Australia
- Eiermann, Michael, Universitaet Bergakademie Freiberg, Germany
- Fang, Wei, Jiangnan University, China
- Freund, Roland W., University of California, Davis, USA
- Gaishun, Ivan V., National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Belarus
- Galanin, M., Russian Academy of Sciences, Russian Federation
- Glowinski, Roland, University of Houston, USA
- Gonska, Heiner, University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany
- Hall, Philip, Imperial College London, UK
- Higham, Desmond J, University of Strathclyde, UK
- Hussaini, M. Y., Florida State University, USA
- Jiang, Bo, Zhejiang University of Technology, China
- Knyazev, Andrew, University of Colorado at Denver, USA
- Koumoutsakos, Petros, ETHZ Computational Laboratory, Switzerland
- Kurganov, Alexander, Tulane University, USA
- La Torre, Davide, University of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Langer, Ulrich, Johannes Kepler University, Austria
- Langtangen, Hans Petter, Simula Research Laboratory, Norway
- Lasiecka, Irena, University of Virginia, USA
- Mo, Hongwei, Harbin Engineering University, China
- Nabben, Reinhard, Technische Universitaet Berlin, Germany
- Nashed, M. Z., University of Central Florida, USA
- Nihoul, Jacques C.J., University of Liege, Belgium
- Ohlberger, Mario, Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet Muenster, Germany
- Pareschi, Lorenzo, University of Ferrara, Italy
- Pereverzyev, Sergei V., Austrian Academy of Sciences, Austria
- Ramm, Alexander G., Kansas State University, USA
- Reich, Simeon, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Israel
- Simos, T.E., Ural Federal University and King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
- Sleeman, B.D., University of Leeds, UK
- Smarzewski, Ryszard, The John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin, Poland
- Srivastava, Hari M., University of Victoria, Canada
- Straughan, Brian, Durham University, UK
- Winther, Ragnar, University of Oslo, Norway
- Wu, Zhou, Chongqing University, China
- Xiao, Renbin, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
- Xue, Yu, Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology, China
- Zaleski, Stéphane, CNRS et Université Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris 6), France
- Zhang, Wen, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- Submit here.
Vaccination only way to halt childhood disease
10 April, 2019
Vaccination is the most effective and safe preventive strategy against many childhood infectious diseases. We can vaccinate effectively and safely against potentially lethal and debilitating diseases including measles, mumps, influenza, smallpox, tuberculosis, Rubella, poliomyelitis, and various other diseases. However, there are still outbreaks where vaccination is not available and increasingly in the era of contrarian thinking where vaccines are not taken as an option by some parents for their children, we are seeing the re-emergence of epidemics of these horrendous diseases [...]More details...