International Journal of Dynamical Systems and Differential Equations
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. M.A. Dorgham
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 6 issues per year
IJDSDE is a international journal that publishes original research papers of high quality in all areas related to dynamical systems and differential equations and their applications in biology, economics, engineering, physics, and other related areas of science. Manuscripts concerned with the development and application innovative mathematical tools and methods from dynamical systems and differential equations, are encouraged.
Topics covered include
- Theories and general methods in dynamical systems
- Partial differential equations
- Ordinary differential equations
- Functional differential equations
- Impulsive differential equations
- Stochastic differential equations
- Differential equations in abstract space
- Difference and partial difference equations
- Dynamic equations on time scales
- Integral and integral differential equations
- Fractional differential equations
- Applications in biology, economics, engineering, physics, and related areas
IJDSDE provides a lively forum for the communications of original research. Its objective is the timely dissemination of original research work on dynamical systems and differential equations.
The audience of IJDSDE consists of mathematicians, physicists, engineers, chemist, biologists, economists, researchers, academics and graduate students in dynamical systems, differential equations, applied mathematics and related disciplines.
IJDSDE publishes original peer-reviewed papers which include research papers, comprehensive survey articles, conference reports and book reviews within the whole field of dynamical systems and differential equations, and it will continue to provide information on the latest trends and developments in this ever-expanding subject. Special Issues devoted to important topics on dynamical systems and differential equations and applications will occasionally be published.
IJDSDE is indexed in:
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Compendex [formerly Ei] (Elsevier)
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Mathematical Reviews/MathSciNet (American Mathematical Society)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
- Zentralblatt MATH (FIZ Karlsruhe)
IJDSDE is listed in:More journal lists/directories...
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A., International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
Editorial Board Members
- Agarwal, Ravi P., Texas A&M University Kingsville, USA
- Atici, Ferhan M., Western Kentucky University, USA
- Baleanu, Dumitru, Cankaya University, Turkey
- Bohner, Martin, Missouri University of Science and Technology, USA
- Bona, Jerry L., University of Illinois at Chicago, USA
- Bressan, Alberto, The Pennsylvania State University, USA
- Buttazzo, Giuseppe, University of Pisa, Italy
- Chicone, Carmen, University of Missouri, USA
- Chipot, Michel M., University of Zurich, Switzerland
- Chow, Shui-Nee, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
- Chua, Leon O., University of California at Berkeley, USA
- Debbouche, Amar, Guelma University, Algeria
- Demidenko, Gennadii, Russian Academy of Sciences, Russian Federation
- Dolcetta, Italo Capuzzo, Universita Roma La Sapienza, Italy
- Dosly, Ondrej, Masaryk University, Czech Republic
- Filipuk, Galina, University of Warsaw, Poland
- Friedman, Avner, Ohio State University, USA
- Gontar, Vladimir, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel
- Gopalsamy, K., Flinders University, Australia
- Guo, Boling, Institute of Applied Physics and Computational Mathematics, China
- Gyori, Istvan, University of Veszprem, Hungary
- Hietarinta, Jarmo, University of Turku, Finland
- Hristova, Snezhana, Plovdiv University, Bulgaria
- Kloeden, Peter, J.W. Goethe Universitaet, Germany
- Kocic, Vlajko L., Xavier University of Louisisna, USA
- Krisztin, Tibor, University of Szeged, Hungary
- Ladas, Gerasimos, University of Rhode Island, USA
- LeFloch, Philippe G., University of Paris VI, France
- Li, Ta-tsien, Fudan University, China
- Martins, Natália, University of Aveiro, Portugal
- Migda, Malgorzata, Poznan University of Technology, Poland
- Morgado, M. Luisa, UTAD, Portugal
- Nagel, Rainer, Universität Tübingen, Germany
- Nakao, Mitsuhiro, Kyushu University, Japan
- Nieto, Juan J., Universidad de Santiago de Compostela, Spain
- Nishimura, Kazuo, Kobe University, Japan
- Nussbaum, Roger, Rutgers University, USA
- Odzijewicz, Tatiana, Warsaw School of Economics, Poland
- O’Regan, Donal, National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland
- Palis Jr, Jacob, Instituto de Matematica Pura e Aplicada – IMPA, Brazil
- Pao, C.V., North Carolina State University, USA
- Papageorgiou, Nikolaos S., National Technical University, Greece
- Peterson, Allan, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA
- Reissig, Michael, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Germany
- Sambandham, M., Morehouse College, USA
- Samoilenko, Anatoliy, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Ukraine
- Scheel, Arnd, University of Minnesota, USA
- Schmeidel, Ewa, University of Bialystok, Poland
- Sidi Ammi, Moulay Rchid, Moulay Ismail University, Morocco
- Simonett, Gieri, Vanderbilt University, USA
- Straughan, Brian, Durham University, UK
- Trujillo, Juan J., Universidad de La Laguna, Spain
- Véron, Laurent, Université François-Rabelais, France
- Vajravelu, Kuppalapalle, University of Central Florida, USA
- Wolkowicz, Gail S. K., McMaster University, Canada
- Wu, Guo-Cheng, Neijiang Normal University, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- Submit here.
International Journal of Dynamical Systems and Differential Equations increases issues
4 September, 2019
The International Journal of Dynamical Systems and Differential Equations has announced that it will be increasing issues from four to six from 2020 onwards.