World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Leo Paul Dana
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 6 issues per year
- CiteScore 0.8 (2019)
WREMSD is a multidisciplinary refereed journal on issues central to management and sustainable development around the world. The general theme of WREMSD has been very carefully chosen to include business and entrepreneurship management and the challenges these represent in terms of global competitiveness and sustainable development. It also addresses the question of how we are going to help local people to adapt and apply modern managerial practices to their local settings and improve their decision-making process and competitiveness
Topics covered include
- Accounting, finance, banking, taxation; mergers & acquisitions
- Business/organisational communication, IT in global business, MIS, e-commerce
- Business education/teaching, ethics, values, social responsibility
- Business law, legal environment of business/development
- Business process [re-]engineering management
- Corporate governance and strategy, MNCs, SMEs and entrepreneurship
- Cross-cultural management/marketing, cross-disciplinary business areas
- Environmental challenges, agribusiness/marketing/economics
- FDI, international trade, exporting, marketing
- Economics, free trade, trade agreements, informal sector
- Hospitality management/industry, travel, transportation, tourism
- Industrial engineering/management, supply chain/logistics management
- International business/management, business in transition economies
- Management/organizational theory, decision sciences
- Operations/production/performance/quality/project management
The objective of WREMSD is to bring together the knowledge, skills and experience on these issues across the world and therefore benefit a wide range of universities, research centres, individuals, entrepreneurs, small businesses, governmental departments and policy makers, etc., worldwide.
WREMSD is developed to provide a handy source of reference to people who have to or seek to operate within the new global business environment. WREMSD provides thousands of academics, researchers, managers, professionals, entrepreneurs, individuals, and policymakers with the best available evidence when contributing to better business and management practices for all within the populations they serve. It therefore helps achieving global competitiveness and sustainable development.
WREMSD publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual papers, business and management case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries, and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in Business, Management and Entrepreneurship will occasionally be published.
WREMSD is indexed in:
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- Business Economics and Theory Collection (Gale)
- CAB Abstracts - Agriculture and International Development Indexes
- CAB Animal Sciences
- CAB Abstracts - Environmental Sciences Indexes
- CAB Abstracts - Human Sciences Abstracts
- CAB Abstracts - Leisure and Tourism Abstracts
- CAB Abstracts - Plant Sciences Abstracts
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- EconLit (American Economic Association)
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- OneFile Business (Gale)
- General OneFile (Gale)
- CAB Global Health
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- Pirabase (Smithers Pira)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
WREMSD is listed in:
- Agenzia Nazionale di Valutazione del sistema Universitario e della Ricerca (ANVUR)
- Aston Business School list
Honorary Editor in Chief
- Urban, Sabine, Université de Strasbourg, France
Editor in Chief
- Dana, Leo Paul, Montpellier Business School, France
- Britzelmaier, Bernd, Pforzheim University, Germany
- Hoy, Frank, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, USA
- Kaufmann, Hans Rüdiger, University of Applied Management Studies Mannheim and University of Nicosia, Germany
- Mueller, Jens, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Ramadani, Veland, South-East European University, Macedonia, F.Y.R.
Editorial Board Members
- Braet, Johan, University of Antwerp, Belgium
- Cantele, Silvia, Università degli Studi di Verona, Italy
- Dabic, Marina, Nottingham Trent University, UK and University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Datta, Saroj Kumar, Galgotias University , India
- Ferraris, Alberto, University of Turin, Italy
- Gurau, Calin, Groupe Sup de Co Montpellier, France
- Ibrahim, A. Bakr, Concordia University, Canada
- Jaganjac, Jamila, University of Vitez, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Joshi, Manoj, Amity University, India
- Junquera Cimadevilla, Beatriz, Universidad de Oviedo, Spain
- Kandhadai, Ravi, Jain University, India
- Lasch, Frank, Groupe Sup de Co Montpellier Business School, France
- McGuire, Jean B., Louisiana State University, USA
- Miglietta, Federica, Università degli Studi di Bari Aldo Moro , Italy
- Musits, Bela L., Clarkson University, USA
- Ohkita, Kenichi, Aichi University, Japan
- Palalic, Ramo, International University of Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Peris Ortiz, Marta, Universidad Politècnica de Valencia, Spain
- Rhoades, Dawna L., Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, USA
- Rossi, Matteo, University of Sannio, Italy
- Salloum, Charbel, ESDES Lyon Business School, France
- Seema, A., Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), India
- Sgroi, Filippo, University of Palermo, Italy
- Sharma, Praveen Kumar, Lovely Professional University, India
- Shneor, Rotem, University of Agder, Norway
- Sohail, Mohammad Sadiq, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia
- Swain, Dindayal, International Management Institute, Bhubaneswar, India
- Torres, Olivier, University of Montpellier III Paul Valéry, France
- Zanni, Lorenzo, University of Siena, Italy
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Does going green pay off?
22 October, 2020
Does going green pay off? Research published in the World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development hopes to answer that question from a sustainability performance perspective [...]More details...
27 November, 2020
Cryptocurrencies are a revolutionary monetary system. They are decentralized, essentially unhackable, and represent a novel and disruptive alternative to monetary systems controlled by banks and governments. The value of various cryptocurrencies has waxed and waned, but at the moment one of the more well-known is riding high at a record-breaking valuation. A review in the World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development considers the growth, opportunities, and future prospects of cryptocurrencies [...]More details...