International Journal of Forensic Engineering and Management
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. M. Affan Badar
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJFEM provides a refereed source of information on failure in technical and societal systems. The journal specifically recognizes the interplay of engineering and management in the causation and prevention of failures.
Topics covered include
- Politics of standards, change and innovation
- Development of proactive quality management in organisations, innovation and societies
- Design of experiments and learning
- Knowledge and project management in innovation
- Tools and processes to detect management and engineering failures
- Inter-project and organisational learning
- Reflection and risk in innovation
- System engineering and management
- Development and refinement of failure management tools and techniques
- Managing failure databases and analysis
- Safety and risk management
- Failure tolerance and training
- Insurance, liability and legal issues
- Emergency response systems
- Failure-based innovation and learning
The aim of IJFEM is to further societal progress through technological and organisational improvements and innovation, and to establish channels of communication between relevant academics and research experts, policy makers and executives in industry, commerce and government institutions.
Professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers.
The IJFEM publishes original papers, review papers, case studies, conferences reports, relevant technology and management reports, news, book reviews and notes. Commentaries on papers and reports published in the journal are encouraged. Authors will have the opportunity to respond to a commentary on their work before the entire treatment is published.
Editor in Chief
- Badar, M. Affan, Indiana State University, USA
Regional Editor for Australasia and the Pacific
- Iyer-Raniga, Usha, RMIT University, Australia
Editorial Board Members
- Al-Shamma'a, Ahmed, Liverpool John Moores University, UK
- Bulsara, Hemantkumar, S.V. National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), India
- Chattopadhyaya, Somnath, Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), India
- Das, Kanchan, East Carolina University, USA
- Dweiri, Fikri, University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Garg, Dixit, National Institute of Technology, India
- Misnan, Mohd Saidin, Universiti Tecknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
- Mohamed Ismail, Mohamed Wahab, Ryerson University, Canada
- Muzammil, M., Aligarh Muslim University, India
- Sachdeva, Anish, Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar, India
- Sertyesilisik, Begum, Izmir Democracy University, Turkey
- Shamsuzzaman, Mohammad, University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Sharma, Vinay, Birla Institute of Technology, India
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.