International Journal of Product Sound Quality
- Editor in Chief
- Associate Prof. Jinyang Xu
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJPSQ is an international scientific peer-reviewed scholarly journal that publishes original research findings addressing the sound quality issues of engineering products. It provides a scientific platform for both academia and industry to disseminate their latest research results in all subjects and topics related to product sound quality. Full papers, communications and reviews are all welcome.
Topics covered include
- Jury evaluations
- Sound perception
- Sound metrics
- Design for sound quality
- Target setting
- Product applications
- Production line testing
- Brand management
- Measurement techniques and equipment
- Response to vibration
IJPSQ aims to provide an international forum for researchers and practitioners across the many relevant disciplines and industries to disseminate information and learn from each other's work.
Researchers, practitioners and managers across the many relevant disciplines, including physics, engineering, manufacturing, psychology, marketing and engineering business management.
IJPSQ publishes original papers, review papers, case studies, book reviews, commentaries and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in product sound quality will occasionally be published. Commentaries on papers and reports published in IJPSQ are encouraged. Authors will have the opportunity to respond to commentary on their work before the entire treatment is published. Contributions may be by submission or invitation.
Editor in Chief
- Xu, Jinyang, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- Tiwari, Nachiketa, Indian Institute of Technology, India
Editorial Board Members
- El Mansori, Mohamed, Arts et Métiers Paris Tech, France
- Kalsi, Nirmal S., Shri Vishwakarma Skill University, Haryana, India
- Kam, Taiyan, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan
- Krishnaraj, Vijayan, PSG College of Technology, India
- Niu, Junchuan, Shandong University, China
- Rathi, Rajeev, Lovely Professional University, India
- Sharma, Parveen, Lovely Professional University, India
- Verma, Rajesh Kumar, Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, India
- Yildirim, Sahin, Erciyes University, Turkey
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.
New Editor for International Journal of Product Sound Quality
17 September, 2021
Associate Prof. Jinyang Xu from Shanghai Jiao Tong University in China has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Product Sound Quality.