International Journal of Forensic Software Engineering
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. Ashok Prajapati
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJFSE proposes and fosters discussions on the definition and identification of methods, techniques, approaches, patterns and tools for systemic analysis and investigation of software failures encompassing the retrospective analysis of the impact on processes for software products and systems specification, design, development and maintenance.
Topics covered include
- Software defect analysis methods and tools
- Mathematical and statistical models for data analysis and correlations
- Formal methods
- Product and process metrics collection and analysis
- Simulation techniques and environments
- System and service engineering
- Systems and services science
- Software integrity
- Domain-specific software engineering techniques and languages
- Novel software engineering methodologies
- Software development environments and CASE tools
- Software testing, analysis and verification
- Software understanding and reengineering
- Measurement, metrics, estimation methods, and empirical studies
- Software quality assurance
IJFSE aims at establishing a forum for encouraging research and disseminating experiences on the identification and definition of methodologies, technologies, approaches to software defects detection, analysis, recognition, classification and prevention, as well as techniques and methods, including mathematical modelling and simulations, for data analysis and impact evaluation on software processes for systems, product and service engineering, and on software and service development and maintenance, in order to avoid injecting the same defects in new systems.
Software engineering researchers and practitioners, software developers and systems testers, IT specialists, software and systems quality assurance managers, and educators.
IJFSE publishes original research papers, technical and experience reports, case studies and conference reports. Special Issues devoted to relevant topics in related research areas will occasionally be published.
Editor in Chief
- Prajapati, Ashok, IEEE Computer Society SEM, USA
- Misra, Sanjay, Covenant University, Nigeria
- Niranjan, S K, JSS Science & Technology University, India
- Jain, Amita, Ambedkar Institute of Advanced Communication Technologies and Research, India
- Alrajei, Nancy, Palestine Polytechnic University, Palestine
- Weerasinghe, Hesiri, University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka
Regional Editor France
- Singh, Kalpana, IRT SystemX, France
Regional Editor India
- Churi, Prathamesh, NMIMS University, India
Regional Editor Nepal
- Joshi, Basanta, Tribhuvan University, Nepal
Regional Editor Turkey
- Köse, Utku, Suleyman Demirel University, Turkey
Regional Editor USA
- Kwasniewska, Alicja, SiMa.ai, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Allahason, John, Federal University of Technology, Nigeria
- Alsaif, Haitham, University of Hail, Saudi Arabia
- Badal, Neelendra, Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology, Sultanpur, India
- Banerjee, Tribeni Prasad, Dr. B.C. Roy Engineering College (Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy), India
- Bhoi, Akash Kumar, Sikkim Manipal University, India
- David, H. Benjamin Fredrick, K.R. College of Arts and Science, India
- Dener, Murat, Gazi University, Turkey
- Elhoseny, Mohamed, American University in the Emirates, United Arab Emirates
- Ganesan, Subramaniam, Oakland University, USA
- Gangwar, R. C., Punjab Technical University Jalandhar, India
- Ghobaei-Arani, Mostafa, Islamic Azad University, Iran
- Gupta, Deepak, Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology, India
- Kumar, Sachin, National University of Science and Technology, Russian Federation
- Nagpal, Sushma, Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology, India
- Omoregbe, Nicholas, Covenant University, Nigeria
- Oweis, Sami, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, USA
- Pant, Pradeep, Meerut Institute of Engineering & Technology, India
- Rajendiran, Bhaskaran, PSNA College of Engineering and Technology, India
- Ripon, S. H., East West University, Bangladesh
- Sable, Ganesh, Maharashtra Institute of Technology, India
- Vaisla, Kunwar Singh, BT Kumaon Institute of Technology (Bipin Tripathi), India
- Vishal, Kumar, BT Kumaon Institute of Technology (Bipin Tripathi), India
- Yadav, Divakar Singh, M. M .M. University of Technology, Gorakhpur, India
- Yelamarthi, Kumar, Central Michigan University, USA
- Zubov, Dmytro, University of Information Science and Technology "St. Paul the Apostle", Macedonia, F.Y.R.
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.