International Journal of Complexity in Leadership and Management
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. David Junsong Huang
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJCLM subscribes to a broad understanding of complexity in leadership, governance, management and organisational dynamics. Its explores how various concepts such as complexity, nonlinearity, consciousness, intrinsic intelligence, collective intelligence, connectivity, autopoiesis, adaptation, diversity, self-organisation, emergence, dissipation, edge of chaos, butterfly effect and sustainability may help generate new effective leadership, governance and management theories, strategies and practices. It also explores how such fresh mindsets and strategic nonlinear thinking may become an integral part of all innovative and competitive organisations, economies and nations.
Topics covered include
- New theoretical comprehension, associated issues and strategies
- Empirical research in frameworks and practices
- Case studies of human systems
- Theoretical discourse of various theories
- Complexity lens/metaphors and their usage
- Complexity adaptive dynamics, complexity/intelligence-centric processes
- Particular sectors/activities
- Leadership at the edge of chaos/rugged landscape
- Leadership sensitive to initial input, innovation and creativity
- Nonlinear intelligence/thinking, knowledge management, organisational learning
- Complexity/intelligence mindset, intelligence paradigm
IJCLM is an international peer-reviewed journal. It aims to promote a deeper comprehension and to provide dialogue across country borders and cultures on the issues of complexity in leadership, governance and management. In this respect, it aims to serve as a platform where new philosophies, theories, empirical research findings and case studies can be published and shared internationally.
IJCLM is a vehicle which provides the latest findings, developments and thinking in management, governance and leadership to corporate leaders, company managers, business consultants, education leaders, national policy makers, military leaders, academics and researchers. IJCLM is also a forum through which different stakeholders worldwide can disseminate new thinking, theories, strategies and practices involved in complexity in leadership, governance and management, thus learning from each other's expertise and experience.
IJCLM publishes original papers in theoretical development and empirical research, case studies, discussion papers, conference reports, book reviews, commentaries and news dealing with the frontiers of complexity in leadership, governance and management. Special Issues devoted to unique, important themes in the domain of complexity and complex adaptive dynamics in leadership, governance and management will also be published from time to time. IJCLM welcomes worldwide contributions from academics, researchers, policy makers, corporate leaders, educators, and business consultants and practitioners with interest in the topics specified.
IJCLM is indexed in:More indexes...
IJCLM is listed in:More journal lists/directories...
Honorary Editor in Chief
- Liang, Thow Yick, Singapore Management University, Singapore
Editor in Chief
- Huang, David Junsong, National Institute of Education, Singapore
Honorary Editorial Advisor
- Ng, Pak Tee, National Institute of Education, Singapore
Editorial Board Members
- Bento, Fabio, Oslo and Akershus University College of Applied Sciences, Norway
- Chanda, Sasanka Sekhar, Indian Institute of Management Indore, India
- Espinosa, Angela, University of Hull, UK
- Esposito, Mark, Hult International Business School and Harvard University, USA
- Kowch, Eugene G., University of Calgary, Canada
- Lichtenstein, Benyamin, University of Massachusetts Boston, USA
- MacGillivray, Alice, Independent Consultant, Canada
- Marion, Russ, Clemson University, USA
- McKie, David, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Mehrotra, Nirmita, Gautam Buddha University , India
- Nandram, Sharda, Nyenrode Business University, Netherlands
- Narayanswamy, Ramnath, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, India
- Ng, Desmond, Texas A&M University, USA
- Olmedo, Elena, Universidad de Sevilla, Spain
- Prange, Christiane, Tongji University, China
- Robertson, Duncan A., University of Oxford, UK
- Singh, Ramanjeet, Institute of Management and Technology, India
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.