International Journal of Renewable Energy Technology
- Editor in Chief
- Associate Prof. Alfredo Vaccaro
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJRET seeks to promote and disseminate knowledge of all the various topics and technologies of different renewable energy resources.
Topics covered include
- General resources
- Bio-energy, green power
- Hydrogen and fuel cells
- Geothermal energy, solar energy
- Water power, hydropower
- Wave, tidal, ocean energy
- Wind energy (off-shore and on-shore)
- [Marine] renewable energy generation, distributed generation
- Renewable energy industry
- Demand response/management
- Economics, energy regulations/policies/pricing
- Market deregulation, retail markets
- Investment coordination, risk analysis, security assessment
- Interconnection into the grid, power quality
- Climate change and global warming, environment
The objective of IJRET is to provide a means for the publication and interchange of information, on an international basis, on all aspects of renewable energy technology. It aims to highlight contributions describing the development of techniques of the different marine renewable energy sources.
IJRET provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers, working in the field of renewable energy to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.
IJRET publishes original papers, review papers, case studies, conference reports, panel session reports, and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to important topics concerned with renewable energy will occasionally be published.
IJRET is indexed in:
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- Asian Digital Library
- CAB Abstracts - Agriculture and International Development Indexes
- CAB Animal Sciences
- CAB Abstracts - Environmental Sciences Indexes
- CAB Abstracts - Human Sciences Abstracts
- CAB Abstracts - Plant Sciences Abstracts
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- CAB Global Health
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
IJRET is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Vaccaro, Alfredo, University of Sannio, Italy
- Zobaa, Ahmed F., Brunel University London, UK
Editorial Board Members
- Abdel Aleem, Shady H. E., Higher Institute of Engineering, Egypt
- Ahmed, Khaled H., University of Aberdeen, UK
- Al-Hinai, Amer, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Awad, Ahmed Samir Ahmed, CanmetENERGY, Natural Resources Canada, Canada
- Baboli, Payam Teimourzadeh, University of Mazandaran, Iran
- Bareschino, Pietro, University of Sannio, Italy
- Bououdina, Mohamed, University of Bahrain, Bahrain
- Dessouky, Yasser G., Arab Academy for Science and Technology and Maritime Transport (AASTMT), Egypt
- Ebrahim, Mohammed T., FlexEnergy - Energy Systems, USA
- Ekwue, Arthur, Sinclair Knight Merz (SKM), UK
- Feng, Xianyong, ABB U.S. Corporate Research, USA
- Hanif, Moin, University of Cape Town, South Africa
- La Scala, Massimo, Politecnico di Bari, Italy
- Mañana Canteli, Mario, University of Cantabria, Spain
- Molina, Marcelo Gustavo, University of San Juan, Argentina
- Pisica, Ioana, Brunel University, UK
- Rao, Zhonghao, China University of Mining and Technology, China
- Siano, Pierluigi, University of Salerno, Italy
- Torres Contreras, Santiago, Universidad de Cuenca, Ecuador
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- Submit here.