International Journal of Renewable Energy Technology
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Hua Song
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJRET seeks to promote and disseminate knowledge of all the various topics and technologies of different renewable energy resources.
Topics covered include
- Renewable energy technologies: this involves the development and deployment of new technologies that can harness renewable sources of energy, such as solar panels, wind turbines, hydroelectric dams and geothermal power plants.
- Energy storage technologies: to ensure the reliability and stability of the grid, energy storage systems are needed to store excess energy generated by renewable sources during times of low demand, and to release it when demand is high.
- Energy efficiency: the Green Energy Revolution also involves efforts to increase energy efficiency in buildings, transportation and industry, in order to reduce energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Policies and regulations: governments and other stakeholders play a critical role in supporting the growth of the renewable energy sector through policies and regulations that incentivise investment in renewable energy and support the development of new technologies.
- Investment and financing: the Green Energy Revolution requires significant investment and financing to support the development and deployment of renewable energy technologies.
The objective of IJRET is to provide a means for the publication and interchange of information, on an international basis, on all aspects of renewable energy technology. It aims to highlight contributions describing the development of techniques of the different marine renewable energy sources.
IJRET provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers, working in the field of renewable energy to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.
IJRET publishes original papers, review papers, case studies, conference reports, panel session reports, and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to important topics concerned with renewable energy will occasionally be published.
IJRET is indexed in:
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- CAB Abstracts - Agriculture and International Development Indexes
- CAB Animal Sciences
- CAB Abstracts - Environmental Sciences Indexes
- CAB Abstracts - Human Sciences Abstracts
- CAB Abstracts - Plant Sciences Abstracts
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- CAB Global Health
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
IJRET is listed in:More journal lists/directories...
Editor in Chief
- Song, Hua, University of Calgary, Canada
- Zobaa, Ahmed F., Brunel University London, UK
- Alagumalai, Avinash, GMR Institute of Technology, India
Editorial Board Members
- Abdel Aleem, Shady H. E., Higher Institute of Engineering, Egypt
- Abdollahzadehsangroudi, Mohammadmahdi, Universidade da Beira Interior, Portugal
- Aghaei, Mohammadreza, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway
- Ahmed, Khaled H., University of Aberdeen, UK
- Al-Hinai, Amer, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Awad, Ahmed Samir Ahmed, CanmetENERGY, Natural Resources Canada, Canada
- Baboli, Payam Teimourzadeh, OFFIS, Germany
- Bareschino, Pietro, University of Sannio, Italy
- Belay, Alemu Moges, Smart Innovation Norway, Norway
- Bououdina, Mohamed, University of Bahrain, Bahrain
- Dessouky, Yasser G., Arab Academy for Science and Technology and Maritime Transport (AASTMT), Egypt
- Ebrahim, Mohammed T., FlexEnergy - Energy Systems, USA
- Ekwue, Arthur, Brunel University London, UK
- Feng, Xianyong, University of Texas, USA
- Gheisari, Mehdi, Guangzhou University, China
- Haes Alhelou, Hassan, Tishreen University, Syrian Arab Republic
- Hafezi, Hossein, Tampere University, Finland
- Hussain, S.M. Suhail, Fukushima Renewable Energy Institute, Japan
- Javadi, Sara, Finnadvance Oy, Finland
- Joseph, Tibin, Cardiff University, UK
- Kaur, Manpreet, University of Calgary, Canada
- Kheshti, Mostafa, Shandong University, China
- La Scala, Massimo, Politecnico di Bari, Italy
- Mañana Canteli, Mario, University of Cantabria, Spain
- Molina, Marcelo Gustavo, University of San Juan, Argentina
- Mukhopadhyay, Boidurjo Rick, University of Sussex, UK
- Nami, Hossein, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Panda, Gayadhar, National Institute of Technology Meghalaya, India
- Pisica, Ioana, Brunel University, UK
- Rahimi, Iman, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- Rao, Zhonghao, China University of Mining and Technology, China
- Sarathbabu, R.T., KG Reddy College of Engineering and Technology, India
- Siano, Pierluigi, University of Salerno, Italy
- Thanikanti, Sudhakar Babu, Universiti Tenaga Nasional, Malaysia
- Torres Contreras, Santiago, Universidad de Cuenca, Ecuador
- Tran, Tien Anh, Vietnam Maritime University, Vietnam
- Vaccaro, Alfredo, University of Sannio, Italy
- Verma, Puneet, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Wu, Xuan, American Electric Power, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.
Prof. Hua Song appointed as new Editor in Chief of International Journal of Renewable Energy Technology
11 September, 2023
Prof. Hua Song from the University of Calgary in Canada has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Renewable Energy Technology.
International Conference on Recent Advances in Science, Communication and Environment (ICRASCE-2023)
Selected authors will be invited to elaborate on their research topic and submit the results to the journal for review and potential publication.