International Journal of Environmental Policy and Decision Making
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Maria Claudia Lucchetti
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJEPDM focuses on environmental policy and decision making and the associated consequences at local, national and global levels. The journal provides a trans-disciplinary and multi-stakeholder approach for environmental and development problems.
Topics covered include
- Multicriteria assessment of environmental policy/ecological economics/technologies
- Stakeholders' role in environmental policy/ecological economics/technology implementation
- Decision making for future environmental technology/policy/management strategies
- Participatory decision making in the waste sector/environmental pollution/sustainable development
- Integration of policies and research in the waste sector/environmental pollution/sustainable development
- Environmental impact analysis in the waste sector, pollution and development
- Biodiversity and climate change
- Future scenarios and global consequences
- Case studies analysis
ObjectivesThe objectives of IJEPDM are to establish an effective channel of communication between policy and decision makers, executives and professionals working in government, industry, commerce and related businesses dealing with environment and sustainable development, and to provide a forum for them to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.
Professionals, academics, managers, researchers and policy and decision makers.
IJEPDM publishes original and review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries and news. Contributions may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for Special Issues and publications are welcome.
Editor in Chief
- Lucchetti, Maria Claudia, University of Roma Tre, Italy
- Monni, Salvatore, Roma Tre University, Italy
- Arcese, Gabriella, Niccolò Cusano University, Italy
Editorial Board Members
- Chen, Zhi, Concordia University, Canada
- Chiacchierini, Ernesto, Accademia Italiana di Scienze Merceologiche (AISME), Italy
- de Castro, Juan A., Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain
- Foltynovich, Zenon, Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny W Poznaniu, Poland
- Hoogervorst, Arend, Eagle Environmental, South Africa
- Koroneos, Christopher J., National Technical University of Athens, Greece
- Liao, Hua, Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT), China
- Merli, Carlo, Sapienza University, Italy
- Muthu, Subramanian Senthilkannan, SGS (HK) Limited, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Pamfilie, Rodica, Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, Romania
- Pieper, Thomas, Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg, Germany
- Radonjič, Gregor, University of Maribor, Slovenia
- Renzulli, Pietro, University of Bari Aldo Moro, Italy
- Vogel, Gerhard, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Austria
- Yuvaraja, T., Channabasaveshwara Institute of Technology, India
- Zamagni, Alessandra, Italian National Agency for New Technologies, Energy and Sustainable Economic Development (ENEA), Italy
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- Submit here.