International Journal of Vehicle Autonomous Systems
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. Kevin Deng
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
- CiteScore 1.5 (2021)
IJVAS is an established international authoritative reference in the field of vehicle autonomous systems research and development. Such systems aim to increase accident avoidance and road capacity, improve the travel experience by relieving occupants of driving/navigation chores, reduce total vehicle numbers and eliminate some of the services/infrastructure associated with motoring today
Topics covered include
- Active safety and driver-assistance systems
- Vehicle and chassis dynamics and controls
- Vehicle electronics, electrification and mechatronics
- Vehicular wireless communications and networks
- Object sensing and detection; sensor fusion
- Intelligent vehicle and transport systems
- Vehicle navigation, motion and trajectory planning
- Multi-vehicle coordination and vehicle platooning
IJVAS aims to investigate: how vehicle autonomous systems contribute to the high and safe performance, as well as the reliability and cost effectiveness of vehicles in an ecologically friendly environment; how the systems contribute to the driver comfort and reduce his/her working load during driving; and how the systems are designed and accepted by the driver (the customer).
Professionals, academics, researchers, and managers.
IJVAS publishes original papers, review papers, case studies, conference reports, briefs and reports and news, book reviews and notes.Commentaries on papers and reports published in IJVAS are encouraged. Authors will have the opportunity to respond to the commentary on their work before the entire treatment is published. Special Issues devoted to important topics in vehicle autonomous systems and related topics, will be published occasionally.
IJVAS is indexed in:
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Compendex [formerly Ei] (Elsevier)
- Business Source Premier (EBSCO)
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- Ergonomics Abstracts - Ergo-Abs
- Google Scholar
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- Pascal (INIST-CNRS)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
- TRID [Transportation Research Information Services + ITRD] (Transportation Research Board)
IJVAS is listed in:More journal lists/directories...
Editor in Chief
- Deng, Kevin, Jilin University, China
- Beji, Lotfi, Université d'Évry-Val-d'Essonne, France
- Li, Bin, Aptiv PLC, USA
- Ponnan, Suresh, Vel Tech - Technical University, India
- Xia, Xin, UCLA Samueli School of Engineering, USA
- Zhao, Annie, General Motors Global R&D Center, USA
- Broggi, Alberto, Università di Parma, Italy
- Guo, Konghui, Jilin University, China
- Kücükay, Ferit, Technical University of Brunswick, Germany
- McPhee, John J., University of Waterloo, Canada
- Pischinger, Franz F., FEV Motorentechnik GmbH, Germany
- Vukobratovic, Miomir, Mihailo Pupin Institute, Serbia
Editorial Board Members
- Ajanović, Zlatan, Virtual Vehicle Research Center, Austria
- Dong, Chiyu, DiDi, USA
- Emirler, Mumin Tolga, Yildiz Technical University, Turkey
- Hamid, Umar Zakir Abdul, Sensible 4, Finland
- Huang, Yanjun, Tongji University, China
- Klomp, Matthijs, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Kolmanovsky, Ilya, Ford Motor Company, USA
- Li, Keqiang, Tsinghua University, China
- Lyu, Chen, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Sardarmehni, Tohid, Texas A&M University, USA
- Sezer, Volkan, Istanbul Technical University, Turkey
- Shahbakhti, Mahdi, University of Alberta, Canada
- Sharaf, A.M., University of Ontario, Canada
- Shyrokau, Barys, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
- Taghavifar, Hamid, Coventry University, UK
- Zhu, Bing, Jilin University, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.