International Journal of Nonlinear Dynamics and Control
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Sundarapandian Vaidyanathan
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
Nonlinear dynamics and control systems have enjoyed extensive development in the past three decades, evolving to become multidisciplinary research areas. IJNDC is one of the very few journals explicitly dedicated to these two emerging areas. It publishes original research and review articles on theoretical, numerical and experimental works advancing knowledge and multidisciplinary applications of nonlinear dynamics and control systems.
Topics covered include
- Control techniques - active, adaptive, backstepping and sliding mode control
- Bifurcations and bifurcating systems
- Chaos, chaotic systems and chaotic circuits
- Classical, modern and digital control systems
- Modelling and experimental investigations of control systems
- FPGA implementation of systems
- Fuzzy logic control
- Hyperchaos and hyperchaotic systems
- Memristors and memristive devices
- Nonlinear dynamical systems
- Nonlinear oscillations
- System identification and analysis
- Systems with stochastic disturbances or fuzzy uncertainties
- Time-delayed nonlinear dynamical systems
The objectives of IJNDC are to provide an authoritative and open forum for researchers and educators worldwide in the broad area of nonlinear dynamics and control to exchange and share the most recent and significant advances in the topic areas of this journal. It aims to promote and coordinate developments in the subject area, and to foster an international community that can frequently share and exchange ideas, culture and science.
IJNDC serves professionals, academics, researchers and graduate students working in the area of nonlinear dynamic systems and their control and helps them to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.
IJNDC publishes original research papers, review articles, special issues and book reviews on nonlinear dynamic systems and their control.
Editor in Chief
- Vaidyanathan, Sundarapandian, Vel Tech University, India
- Lien, Chang-Hua, National Kaohsiung Marine University, Taiwan
- Munoz-Pacheco, Jesus Manuel, Autonomous University of Puebla, Mexico
- Pham, Viet-Thanh, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Vietnam
- Rhif, Ahmed, University of Carthage, Tunisia
Editorial Board Members
- Al-Saif, Abdul-Wahid, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia
- Bahi, Tahar, Badji Mokhtar-Annaba University, Algeria
- Balthazar, José Manoel, Federal University of Technology - Paraná , Brazil
- Bouallegue, Kais, Higher Institute of Applied Science and Technology, Tunisia
- Boubaker, Olfa, University of Carthage, Tunisia
- Boukhnifer, Moussa, University of Lorraine, France
- Bozed, Kenz Amhmed, Benghazi University, Libya
- Cveticanin, Livija, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- Farid, Khaber, Univesity Ferhat Abbas Sétif, Algeria
- Idowu, Babatunde A., Lagos State University, Nigeria
- Jazar, Reza, RMIT University, Australia
- Karimi, Hamid Reza, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Kumar, Bhavnesh, Netaji Subhas University of Technology, India
- Kuznetsov, Nikolay V., Saint-Petersburg State University, Russian Federation
- Lekhchine, Salima, Skikda University, Algeria
- Liao, Teh-Lu, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
- Mamat, Mustafa, Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin, Malaysia, Malaysia
- Ohadi, Abdolreza, Amirkabir University, Iran
- Ouannas, Adel, University of Larbi Tebessi, Algeria
- Peng, Z. K., Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- Posadas-Castillo, Cornelio, Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León, Mexico
- Sanjaya W.S., Mada, Universitas Islam Negeri Sunan Gunung Djati, Indonesia
- Serajian, Reza, University of California Riverside, USA
- Singh, Shikha, University of Delhi, India
- Soufi, Youcef, University Larbi Tebessi, Tebessa, Algeria
- Söylemez, Mehmet Turan, Istanbul Technical University, Turkey
- Tutunji, Tarek A., Philadelphia University, Jordan
- Wang, Yueying, Shanghai Jia Tong University, China
- Yang, Yeong-Bin, Chongqing University, China
- Zerek, Amer Ragab, Zawia University, Libya
- Zhu, Fanglai, Tongji University, China
- Zhu, Yanzheng, Huaqiao University, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.