International Journal of Global Environmental Issues
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. M.A. Dorgham
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJGEnvI is a refereed reference and authoritative source of information in the field. Facing up to the challenge of longer-term issues, it completes the trio of journals (together with IJEP and IJETM) which offer a comprehensive view of the key issues in the environmental debate.
Topics covered include
- Human environment
- Global warming and climate change
- International conflict and cooperation on climate change issues
- Control, regulations and policy
- Complex Environmental, Energy and Economy (EEE) models for global policy
- Economic, social engineering and social science approaches to resolving global environment issues
- Decision-making and decision support systems for risk and disaster management on regional and global scale
- Uncertainty and scenario analysis of global environmental change issues
- Conceptualising, modelling and applying concepts of spatial and regional sustainability and sustainable trade
- Future visions and scenarios
IJGEnvI aims to establish channels of communication between government agencies, professionals, academic experts and policy makers.
Professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers.
IJGEnvI publishes original and review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, and notes, commentaries and news. Contribution may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
IJGENVI is indexed in:
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- Current Awareness in Biological Sciences (Elsevier)
- Biology Digest (Plexus Publishing)
- CAB Abstracts - Agriculture and International Development Indexes
- CAB Animal Sciences
- CAB Abstracts - Environmental Sciences Indexes
- CAB Abstracts - Human Sciences Abstracts
- CAB Abstracts - Leisure and Tourism Abstracts
- CAB Abstracts - Plant Sciences Abstracts
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- Environment Complete (EBSCO)
- Environment Index (EBSCO)
- Environmental Studies and Policy Collection (Gale)
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- Business Collection (Gale)
- General OneFile (Gale)
- Geobase (Elsevier)
- CAB Global Health
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- Pascal (INIST-CNRS)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
- Zoological Record (Clarivate Analytics)
IJGENVI is listed in:More journal lists/directories...
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A., International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
- Ahamer, Gilbert, Graz University, Austria
- Burns, William C.G., Santa Clara University, USA
- Geernaert, Gerald, Los Alamos National Laboratory, USA
- He, Ling-Yun, China Agricultural University (East Campus), China
- Ordoubadi, M. Saeed, The World Bank, USA
- Stough, Roger R., George Mason University, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Abel, Troy D., Western Washington University, USA
- Bachiorri, Antonella, Università degli Studi di Parma, Italy
- Black, William, Indiana University, USA
- Capros, P., National Technical University of Athens, Greece
- Dellapenna, Joseph, Villanova University, USA
- Diesendorf, Mark, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Duchin, Faye, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, USA
- Elrahman, O. (Sam) A., Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, USA
- Görg, Christoph, UFZ Centre for Environmental Research Leipzig-Halle, Germany
- Gowdy, John M., Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, USA
- Gunn, Elizabeth M., George Mason University, USA
- Hawley, Robert, World Nuclear University, UK
- Kaufman, Miron, Cleveland State University, USA
- Labys, Walter C., West Virginia University, USA
- Leal Filho, Walter, Hamburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Litman, Todd Alexander, Victoria Transport Policy Institute, Canada
- Managi, Shunsuke, Yokohama National University, Japan
- McGee, Daniel, Baylor University, USA
- Moon, Taehoon, Chung Ang University, South Korea
- Munasinghe, Mohan, Munasinghe Institute for Development (MIND), Sri Lanka
- Murota, Takeshi, Doshisha University, Japan
- Mytelka, Lynn K., , France
- Phillips, Fred Young, Alliant International University, USA
- Randolph, J.C., Indiana University, USA
- Requate, Till, Kiel University, Germany
- Rosa, Eugene A., Washington State University, USA
- Steininger, Karl W., University of Graz, Austria
- Stern, Paul C., US National Research Council, USA
- Sterner, Thomas N.S., Göteborg University, Sweden
- Verbruggen, Harmen, Vrije Universiteit, Netherlands
- Welsch, Heinz, University of Oldenburg, Germany
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- Submit here.