International Journal of Environmental Technology and Management
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. M.A. Dorgham
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 6 issues per year
IJETM is a refereed and authoritative source of information in the field of environmental technology and management. Together with its sister publications IJEP and IJGEnvI, it provides a comprehensive coverage of environmental issues. It deals with the shorter-term, covering both engineering/technical and management solutions.
Topics covered include
- Cleaner and zero emission technologies
- Technological developments for environmental improvements, pollution control and economic development
- New industrial process methods, pollution control improvements and economic development
- Industry and energy technologies for sustainable product development and sustainable production
- Eco-design and eco-efficiency
- Ecologically driven manufacturing and services
- Concepts of environmental engineering and protection
- European and international law, regulations and technological standards
- Incentives for innovation in environmental improvements
- International comparison of welfare and environmental enhancement of cutting-edge technologies
- Investment and abatement technologies
- Case studies and evaluation of emerging environmental technologies
- Environmental audit
The objectives of IJETM are to establish an effective channel of communication between policy-makers, government agencies, academics and research institutions, and professionals working in the field, and to provide a forum for them to disseminate information and to learn from each other|s work. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of accelerating technological change and changes in the global economy.
Professionals, academics, managers, researchers and policy makers.
The IJETM publishes original and review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, and notes, commentaries, and news. Contribution may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
IJETM is indexed in:
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Compendex [formerly Ei] (Elsevier)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- Asian Digital Library
- Current Awareness in Biological Sciences (Elsevier)
- Business Source Premier (EBSCO)
- CAB Abstracts - Agriculture and International Development Indexes
- CAB Animal Sciences
- CAB Abstracts - Environmental Sciences Indexes
- CAB Abstracts - Human Sciences Abstracts
- CAB Abstracts - Plant Sciences Abstracts
- Chemical Abstracts (CAS)
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- Environment Complete (EBSCO)
- Environment Index (EBSCO)
- Environmental Studies and Policy Collection (Gale)
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- Business Collection (Gale)
- General OneFile (Gale)
- Geobase (Elsevier)
- CAB Global Health
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
- ProQuest Environmental Science Collection
- Technology and Management [TEMA] (WTi Frankfurt)
IJETM is listed in:More journal lists/directories...
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A., International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
- Christensen, Per, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Dinc, Mustafa, The World Bank, USA
- Franchetti, Matthew J., University of Toledo, USA
- Haynes, Kingsley E., George Mason University, USA
- Jain, Ravi, University of the Pacific, USA
- Sahajwalla, Veena, University of New South Wales, Australia
Editorial Board Members
- Ashford, Nicholas, MIT, USA
- Barrera-Hernandez, Lila K., University of Calgary, USA
- Baveye, Philippe, Cornell University, USA
- Bell, John, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Blok, Kornelis, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Bowen, William M., Cleveland State University, USA
- Eyerer, Peter, Fraunhofer Institut für Chemische Technologie (ICT), Germany
- Gillespie, Jr., John W., University of Delaware, USA
- Glasbergen, Pieter, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Haasis, Hans-Dietrich, University of Bremen, Germany
- Hawley, Robert, World Nuclear University, UK
- Huang, H., Guangzhou Institute of Energy Conversion, China
- Krimsky, Sheldon, Tufts University, USA
- Leal Filho, Walter, Hamburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Moghissi, A. Alan, Institute for Regulatory Science, USA
- Mumford, John, Imperial College London, UK
- Nijkamp, Peter, Free University, Netherlands
- Ofori, George, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Qiang, Pan Zi, China National Nuclear Corporation, China
- Riahi-Belkaoui, Ahmed, University of Illinois at Chicago, USA
- Shi, Han Chang, Tsinghue University, China
- Taboas, Anibal L., ASME, USA
- Unruh, Gregory Charles, George Mason University, USA
- Zhang, Xiaoning, South China University of Technology, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- Submit here.