International Journal of Advanced Intelligence Paradigms
- Editors in Chief
- Prof. Valentina E. Balas, Prof. Anca Ralescu
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 12 issues per year
IJAIP fosters the exchange and dissemination of applications and case studies in the area of advanced intelligence paradigms among education and research professionals. The thrust of the journal is to publish papers dealing with the design, development, testing, implementation and management of advanced intelligent systems, and to provide guidelines in the development/management of these systems. IJAIP publishes archival articles and assessments of current trends, providing a medium for exchanging scientific research and technological achievements accomplished by the international community.
IJAIP is an Open Access-only journal and article processing charges (APCs) apply.
Topics covered include
- Advanced machine learning paradigms
- Soft computing
- Possibility theory
- Probabilistic reasoning
- Belief functions
- Rough sets
- Decision theory
- Philosophical foundation
- Psychological models
IJAIP is intended to serve as a forum for the communications of original research of advanced intelligence paradigms for evolving advanced intelligent systems for scientific applications.
ReadershipThe audience of IJAIP consists of researchers, application engineers, scientists, decision-makers and graduate students in computing science, automatics, engineering, management, health sciences, avionics, applied mathematics and related disciplines.
IJAIP publishes original articles on current and potential paradigms and applications. Conferences reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries and news will continue to provide information on the latest trends and developments in this ever expanding area. Special Issues devoted to the relevant topics will also be published.
IJAIP is indexed in:
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- ACM Digital Library
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- DBLP Computer Science Bibliography
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
IJAIP is listed in:More journal lists/directories...
- Jain, Lakhmi C., University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- Pedrycz, Witold, University of Alberta, Canada
Editors in Chief
- Balas, Valentina E., Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad, Romania
- Ralescu, Anca, University of Cincinnati, USA
Editorial Advisory Board
- Abe, Jair Minoro, Paulista University, Brazil
- Castillo, Oscar, Tijuana Institute of Technology, Mexico
- Kacprzyk, Janusz, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland
- Koczy, Laszlo T., Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary
- Negoita, Constantin V., City University of New York, USA
- Ralescu, Dan, University of Cincinnati, USA
- Sugeno, Michio, Doshisha University, Japan
- Teodorescu, Horia-Nicolai, Technical University, Romania
Editorial Board Members
- Abeynayake, Canicious, Defence Science and Technology Organisation, Australia
- Aghababa, Mohammad Pourmahmood, Urmia University of Technology, Iran
- Arif, Muhammad, University of Gujrat, Pakistan
- Azar, Ahmad Taher, Prince Sultan University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Benha University, Egypt
- Balachandran, Bala M., University of Canberra, Australia
- Balas, Marius M., Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad, Romania
- Banerjee, Soumya, Birla Institute of Technology Mesra Extension Centre, Deoghar, India
- Bannore, Vivek, ThinkingSpace IT Solutions, Australia
- Borumand Saeid, Arsham, Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman, Iran
- Chung, Sheng-Luen, National Taiwan University of Science & Technology, Taiwan
- Ciugudean, Mircea, Politehnica University of Timisoara, Romania
- Cococcioni, Marco, University of Pisa, Italy
- Costin, Mihaela, Romanian Academy, Romania
- Deep, Kusum, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India
- Dey, Rajeeb, National Institute of Technology, Silchar, India
- Djurovic, Igor, University of Montenegro, Montenegro
- Dogaru, Radu, Polytechnic University of Bucharest, Romania
- Dombi, Jozsef, University of Szeged, Hungary
- Dzitac, Simona, University of Oradea, Romania
- Foulloy, Laurent, Université de Savoie, France
- Groza, Voicu, University of Ottawa, Canada
- Hanachi, Chihab, University Toulouse 1 Capitole, France
- Hemanth, D. Jude, Karunya University, India
- Ichalkaranje, Nikhil, Australian Government Department of Broadband, Communications, and the Digital Economy, Australia
- Kuo, Chung-Hsien, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Kwasnicka, Halina, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
- Li, Xiang, Beijing Jiaotong University, China
- Lim, Chee-Peng, Deakin University, Australia
- Lin, Tsung-Chih, Feng-Chia University, Taiwan
- McCauley-Bush, Pamela, University of Central Florida, USA
- Monekosso, Dorothy N., Kingston University, UK
- Monett Díaz, Dagmar, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Germany
- Nakamatsu, Kazumi, University of Hyogo, Japan
- Nicolau, Viorel, Dunarea de Jos University of Galati, Romania
- Pavone, Mario, University of Catania, Italy
- Petriu, Emil M., University of Ottawa, Canada
- Pintea, Camelia, Technical University of Cluj Napoca, Romania
- Popescu, Daniela E., University of Oradea, Romania
- Popescu, Dumitru, Politehnica University of Bucharest, Romania
- Popescu-Bodorin, Nicolaie, University of South-East Europe, Bucharest, Romania
- Pratihar, D.K., Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India
- Precup, Radu Emil, Politehnica University of Timisoara, Romania
- Prostean, Octavian, Politehnica University of Timisoara, Romania
- Rao, D. Vijay, Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), India
- Rasheed, Haroon, Bahria University, Pakistan
- Roy, Sanjiban Sekhar, VIT University, India
- Rudas, Imre, Budapest Tech Polytechnical Institution, Hungary
- Satapathy, Suresh Chandra, Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, India
- Shahbazova, Shahnaz N., Azerbaijan Technical University, Azerbaijan
- Sharma, Dharmendra, University of Canberra, Australia
- Tan, Hong-Zhou, Sun Yat-Sen University, China
- Toshniwal, Durga, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India
- Tweedale, Jeff, Defence Science and Technology Organisation, Australia
- Varkonyi-Koczy, Annamaria R., Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary
- Zhang, Zili, Deakin University, Australia
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- This is an Open Access-only journal. There is an article processing charge of US $1600 to publish in this journal. You can find more information on OA here.
- In May 2019, IJAIP became an Open Access-only journal and articles incur an article processing charge to be published. If your article was submitted before May 2019, you can still get your accepted article published with a standard licence, free of charge.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- Submit here.
Julia set encrypts sensitive photos
12 June, 2019
In the late 1980s, Chaos Theory came to the fore in the realm of science popularisation. Strange attractors and the so-called butterfly effect became a part of modern culture. The science was often lost in the wake of beautiful artful representations of the mathematics in the form of colourful fractals that were generated on the computer and revealed the spiralling infinities within. Terms such as the Julia set and the Mandelbrot were scattered around as butterfly wings on the breeze [...]More details...
How trustworthy is that website?
13 June, 2019
The internet is ubiquitous and for many people it is part of every aspect of their everyday lives from news and information to finding their way around a new city and from emailing close friends to finding a partner. But, how do we know which websites on the internet are trustworthy in so many different contexts? Writing in the International Journal of Advanced Intelligence Paradigms, Himani Bansal of the Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India and Shruti Kohli of DWP Digital, in London, UK, suggest that a template is needed to assess the validity of information, this could be a matter of life or death with respect to medication information, they add [...]More details...
Decisions, decisions, decisions
3 April, 2019
Computing with words is a computational method where the objects of computation are words and propositions drawn from a natural language rather than the ones and zeroes of binary. Computing with words is perhaps what makes humanity a unique animals species in many regards allowing us to communicate detailed abstract concepts, to reason, to make predictions based on experience and observation. Moreover, we can do those things even with a lack of empirical data, with imprecise, or fuzzy, information, and other deficits [...]More details...
International Journal of Advanced Intelligence Paradigms is becoming an Open Access-only journal
28 May, 2019
We are pleased to announce that the International Journal of Advanced Intelligence Paradigms is becoming an Open Access-only journal.
All accepted articles submitted from May 2019 onwards will be Open Access, and will require a fee payment of US $1600.