International Journal of System Control and Information Processing
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Shaoyuan Li
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJSCIP proposes and fosters discussion on the theory, application and design of control systems, and the implementation of information technology. It encourages contributions from both academic research and industrial technology development, and provides a forum to integrate far-reaching research insight and methodologies with new knowledge and novel techniques. IJSCIP is founded on the idea of the systematic development of modern system control with information processing.
Topics covered include
- Static and dynamic systems modelling
- Novel and unconventional linear system modelling techniques
- Nonlinear and linear system identification
- Model calibration and validation
- Control and optimisation techniques
- Neural networks, fuzzy logic, and other heuristic techniques
- Software development, benchmarking tests, and applications
- Applications in economics, finance, and social studies
- Wide ranging representative application examples in other disciplines
IJSCIP is designed to be a leading international journal for publishing original papers reporting the progress and results of research in control theories and information technologies. The primary objective of IJSCIP is to establish an effective channel of communication among those in academia, industry and others concerned with system control, information-based techniques, and industrial case studies. The terms system and information are interpreted widely and include but are not limited to physical, biological, organisational and other entities. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of promoting and coordinating developments in the declared areas.
IJSCIP is intended to serve as a forum for professionals, academics, researchers, policy makers, practitioners, and developers to exchange ideas and results in the field of system science, information technology and decision making.
IJSCIP publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries, and news. Special issues devoted to important topics in system theory and information technology will occasionally be published.
Editor in Chief
- Li, Shaoyuan, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- Yin, Xiang, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- Kang, Yu, University of Science and Technology of China, China
- Lohse, Niels, Loughborough University, UK
- Shaker, Hamid Reza, Aalesund University College, Norway
- Vyatkin, Valeriy, Aalto University, Finland
- Wang, Kevin I-Kai, University of Auckland, New Zealand
Editorial Advisory Board
- Cao, Xiren, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Kimura, Hidenori, RIKEN Brain Science Institute/Toyota Collaboration Center, Japan
- Tarn, Tzyh Jong, Washington University, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Chen, Cailian, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- Chen, Zengqiang, Nankai University, China
- Garcia, Alfredo, University of Virginia, USA
- Hu, Dewen, National University of Defense Technology, China
- Jang, Shi-Shang, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan
- Jia, Yingmin, Beihang University, China
- Li, Tao, Shanghai University, China
- Lin, Zongli, University of Virginia, USA
- Polis, Michael P., Oakland University, USA
- Ren, Wei, Utah State University, USA
- Shi, Peng, University of Glamorgan, UK
- Wang, Xiaofan, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- Xin, Xin, Okayama Prefectural University, Japan
- Xu, Shengyuan, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, China
- Zhabelova, Gulnara, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden
- Zhai, Guisheng, Shibaura Institute of Technology, Japan
- Zhang, Jifeng, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.