International Journal of Adaptive and Innovative Systems
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. M.A. Dorgham
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJAIS is an interdisciplinary, referred international journal soliciting high quality original research papers on innovative solutions to develop effective and efficient adaptive and innovative complex software systems. Presented solutions for development and management of adaptive and innovative complex software systems provide a cross-learning platform between scientific and technological disciplines comprising energy and financial systems, environmental and ecological systems, computer and automation systems and processes, risk and engineering management.
Topics covered include
- Parallel computing
- Database and data mining applications
- Artificial intelligence and agent technology
- Machine vision, image processing and pattern recognition
- Multimedia systems and virtual reality
- Systems for biological and medical applications
- Embedded systems
- Wireless sensor, ad hoc and mesh networks
- Internet, technologies and semantic web
- Pervasive, ubiquitous, and mobile computing
- Socially inspired computing and computational intelligence
- Security and trusted computing
- Energy aware information systems
- P2P, grid, and cloud data technologies
- Human-computer interaction
IJAIS publishes state-of-the-art international research in all areas of adaptive and innovative complex software systems. The mission of IJAIS is to improve international research on new and valuable complex software systems technology by publishing high-quality articles and to expose the reader to the various relevant methodologies and article types.
- Professors and graduate students in computer science, information technology, electrical engineering and electronics engineering in universities, colleges and research laboratories
- Researchers, engineers and managers in industry
- General participants in effective and efficient adaptive and innovative complex software systems development
IJAIS addresses research on adaptive and innovative complex software systems being undertaken by an increasingly interdisciplinary research community - and provides a common platform under which this work can be published and disseminated. IJAIS publishes research contributions that significantly advance the state-of-the-art research in this area. Contributions are expected to be based on sound and innovative theoretical models, algorithms, engineering and programming techniques, infrastructures and systems, and/or technological and application experiences.
IJAIS is indexed in:
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A., International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
- Lim, Yuto, Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Japan
Regional Editor Africa
- Nayel, Mohamed, Assiut University, Egypt
Regional Editor Asia
- Lee, Sangmin, Inha University, South Korea
Regional Editor Europe
- Ratnayake, R.M. Chandima, University of Stavanger, Norway
Regional Editor North America
- Yoon, Byung-Jun, Texas A&M University, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Al-Tahat, Mohammad D., University of Jordan, Jordan
- Bahri, Imen, Paris-Sud University, France
- Devaraj, Durairaj, Kalasalingam University, India
- Issac, Biju, Northumbria University, UK
- Kanellopoulos, Dimitris, University of Patras, Greece
- Kim, Kyeong Soo (Joseph), Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, China
- Lau, Bee Theng, Swinburne University of Technology, Malaysia
- Park, Herie, Yeungnam University, South Korea
- Veselý, Vladimír, Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic
- Zheng, Pan, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.