International Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Gai-Ge Wang
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJAISC provides a new forum for dissemination of knowledge on both theoretical and applied research on artificial intelligence and soft computing with an ultimate aim to bridge the gap between these two non-coherent disciplines of knowledge. This forum accelerates interaction between the above two bodies of knowledge, and fosters unified development in next generation computational models for machine intelligence.
Topics covered include
- Intelligent search
- Automated reasoning and logic programming
- Machine learning
- Intelligent planning
- Visual/linguistic perception
- Evolutionary and swarm algorithms
- Derivative-free optimisation algorithms
- Fuzzy sets and fuzzy logic; rough sets
- Neural computing
- Multi-agent systems
- Data and web mining
- Emotional intelligence
- Hybridisation of intelligent models/algorithms
- Parallel and distributed realisation of intelligent algorithms/systems
The primary objective of IJAISC is to establish an effective channel of communication between theoretical researchers and practitioners. The theoretical research outcome provides necessary support to practitioners in the design and development of intelligent systems, and the difficulties faced by the practitioners in using the theoretical results provide feedback to the theoreticians to revalidate their models. IJAISC thus meets the demands of both theoretical and applied researchers in artificial intelligence and soft computing.
IJAISC provides a vehicle to help professionals, academicians and researchers working in the field of artificial intelligence and soft computing. Special issues addressing current research directions will be useful to academic-minded researchers. Experimental findings and design issues will be useful to practitioners and system developers.
IJAISC publishes original unpublished works, review papers, technical reports, book reviews, conference reports and news about new conferences/seminars/workshops on topics covered in the journal. Special Issues devoted to topics of current interest will be published occasionally.
IJAISC is indexed in:
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- ACM Digital Library
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- DBLP Computer Science Bibliography
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
IJAISC is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Wang, Gai-Ge, Ocean University of China, China
- Konar, Amit, Jadavpur University, India
Editorial Board Members
- Chakraborty, Aruna, St. Thomas’ College of Engineering and Technology, India
- Chakraborty, Uday K., University of Missouri - St. Louis, USA
- Chatterjee, Amita, Jadavpur University, India
- Cheong, France, RMIT University, Australia
- Chowdhury, Ananda, National Institutes of Health, USA
- Das, Swagatam, Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), India
- Foo, Check Teck, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Ha, Sungho, Kyungpook National University (KNU), South Korea
- Hong, Wei-Chiang, Jiangsu Normal University, China
- Kanellopoulos, Dimitris, University of Patras, Greece
- Li, Guo-Zheng, Tongji University, China
- Majumder, Arun K., Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India
- Rao, R. Venkata, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), India
- Roy, P. K., National Brain Research Centre, India
- Saha, Parbati, Bengal Engineering and Science University (BESU), India
- Sanyal, Salil K., Jadavpur University, India
- Shukla, Anupam, Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior (ABV-IIITM), India
- Sil, Jaya, Bengal Engineering and Science University (BESU), India
- Sural, Shamik, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India
- Tounsi, Mohamed, Prince Sultan University, Saudi Arabia
- Vasilakos, Athanasios, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden
- Wang, Ling, Tsinghua University, China
- Xiong, Ning, Mälardalen University, Sweden
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.