International Journal of Modelling in Operations Management
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. Weihua Liu
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJMOM provides a multidisciplinary platform for the advancement of knowledge in the areas of services, engineering, business and management in the area of operations management, operations being the main contributor to production in our economies and businesses and deserving close attention from researchers for development and improvement. Operations management deals with the study of efficiency, speed, accuracy, volume and variety in industrial management and is vital in both service and manufacturing sectors.
Topics covered include
- Business strategy
- Service innovation, strategies, marketing, design, management
- Customer relationship management
- Service systems, service quality issues
- Supply chain management
- Issues in service industry
- Operations strategy
- Production management
- Knowledge management
- Information systems management
- Adoption of technologies in services
- Total quality management
- Decision support systems
- Human resource management
- Marketing, operations management
IJMOM aims to gather the strengths of all researchers interested in using modelling techniques to research developing and improving operations management, be it in the manufacturing or service sector. Modelling techniques can encompass quantitative modelling as well as soft modelling more suitable for qualitative research.
IJMOM also aims to be established as one of the authorities for publishing highly regarded quality papers from scholars around the world with a strong interest in the research of operations management using modelling techniques.
Professionals, academics and researchers.
IJMOM publishes original and review papers, technical reports and case studies using both quantitative and qualitative modelling techniques in operations research. Contributions may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for Special Issues and publications are welcome.
Editor in Chief
- Liu, Weihua, Tianjin University, China
- Chan, Felix T.S., The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Li, Xiang, Nankai University, China
- Pastuszak, Zbigniew, Maria Curie-Sklodowska University, Poland
- Phusavat, Kongkiti, Kasetsart University, Thailand
Editorial Board Members
- Ablanedo-Rosas, Jose Humberto, University of Texas at El Paso, USA
- Aghezzaf, El-Houssaine, Ghent University, Belgium
- Banerji, Sujit, University of Warwick, UK
- Claeys, Dieter, Ghent University, Belgium
- Feng, Tianjun, Fudan University, China
- Goh, Mark, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Govindan, Kannan, University of Southern Denmark, Denmark
- Kataria, Ravinder, Lovely Professional University, India
- Lee, Voon Hsien, Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, Malaysia
- Li, Kevin W., University of Windsor, Canada
- Loke, Siew-Phaik, Quest International University Perak, Malaysia
- Madu, Christian N., Pace University, USA
- Mathiyazhagan, K., Amity University, India
- Perera, Terrence D., Sheffield Hallam University, UK
- Ruiz García, Rubén, Universidad Politecnica de Valencia, Spain
- Shi, Victor, Wilfrid Laurier University, Canada
- Tang, Ou, Linköping University, Sweden
- Zhou, Li, University of Greenwich, UK
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- Submit here.
New Editor for International Journal of Modelling in Operations Management
14 November, 2018
Dr. Weihua Liu from Tianjin University in China has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Modelling in Operations Management.