International Journal of Arab Culture, Management and Sustainable Development
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. M.A. Dorgham
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
The Arab world finds itself at a critical crossroads. The global community is thus interested in a deeper understanding of the culture, business perspectives and realities of the Arab world as well as in the opportunities within the region. IJACMSD explores global economic, educational, cultural and business collaboration in the Arab world. Promoting dialogue for sustainable development in the Arab world, the journal aims to synthesise opinions, providing sound propositions and bringing together ideas and thoughts for a prosperous future.
Topics covered include
- Arab region; Arabs abroad, globalisation of Arab perspectives
- Culture and cultural heritage
- Business perspectives and opportunities, education
- International collaboration
- Sustainable development, ecology and environmental protection
- Development of a United Region of Economic Activities
- Economy, entrepreneurship
- Information and communication technologies
- Management, ethics, innovation, marketing
- Foreign investment, foreign trade
- Protocol and etiquette
- Social issues
The objectives of the IJACMSD are to establish an effective channel of communication between academic and research institutions, policy makers, government agencies and persons concerned with the complexities of Arab culture, management and sustainable development, among other topics. It also aims to promote and coordinate developments in the field of Arab studies.
IJACMSD is the leading source of information for all those interested in doing business in the Arab world since it promotes scientific discussion for the qualititative characteristics of the Arab world region economy. Furthermore, and most significantly, IJACMSD is a forum that demonstrates the capacity of culture, management and sustainable development for the mutual undertanding, prosperity and well being of all the citizens in the Arab Region.
IJACMSD provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers, working in the field of Arab issues to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.
- Corporate heads of firms
- Senior general managers
- Managing directors
- Board directors
- Academics and researchers in the field both in universities and business schools
- Information technology directors and managers
- Quality managers and directors
- Human resource directors
- Libraries and information centres serving the needs of the above
IJACMSD publishes original papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in Arab economy, business, culture and sustainable development in Arab countries will occasionally be published.
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A., International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
- Faris, Waleed F., International Islamic University Malaysia, Malaysia
Editorial Board Members
- Al-Ameen, Abdulwahab, University of Bahrain, Bahrain
- Al-Sallal, Khaled A., UAE University, United Arab Emirates
- Aldosary, Adel S., King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia
- AlHinai, Yousuf Salim, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Ashrafi, Rafi, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Bakry, Saad Haj, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
- Choudhury, Masudul Alam, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Ismail, Salaheldin, Qatar University, Qatar
- Mezher, Toufic, Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, United Arab Emirates
- Muñoz, Gema Martín, Casa Arabe - International Institute of Arab and Muslim World Studies, Spain
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.