International Journal of Hybrid Intelligence
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Siddhartha Bhattacharyya
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJHI focuses on the role of the hybrid intelligence paradigm in the modern context of rapidly evolving technologies. Hybrid intelligent systems research aims to develop state-of-the-art devices for implementing efficient hybrid intelligent algorithms for pattern recognition, sensors and networks, social networks and computational intelligence. It also aims to foster the development of intelligent human-centric computer interfaces in areas including portfolio management, network security, ubiquitous computing and cloud computing. IJHI provides comprehensive and up-to-date coverage in this research field.
Topics covered include
- Hybrid intelligent information systems
- Quantum-inspired intelligent information processing
- Signal processing, image processing and pattern recognition
- Data mining, data warehousing and bioinformatics
- Information security, network security and steganography
- Sensor networks
- Grid, cloud and high-speed/performance computing
- Microwave IC, antennas and wave propagation
- VLSI, embedded systems and hardware design/implementation
- Social networks
- Industrial control and monitoring
- Mobile computing
- Virtual reality and augmented reality
- Internet of Things and big data analytics
- Portfolio management
The primary objective of IJHI is to provide comprehensive coverage and understanding of cutting-edge research in fields as diverse as computational intelligence, network security, mobile and ubiquitous computing, social networks, and other interdisciplinary areas that contribute to efficient and robust information system design. Moreover, IJHI aims to broaden the overall body of knowledge regarding how the hybrid intelligence paradigm builds upon existing technological innovations and is characterised by systems and technologies that are embedded and adaptive in nature.
IJHI provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics and researchers working in the field of hybrid intelligent system design and development to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.
IJHI publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to important topics in hybrid intelligence will occasionally be published.
Editor in Chief
- Bhattacharyya, Siddhartha, Rajnagar Mahavidyalaya, India
- Koeppen, Mario, Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan
- Behrman, Elizabeth, Wichita State University, USA
- Bobyr, Maxim V., Southwest State University, Russian Federation
- Gorbachev, Sergey, National Research Tomsk State University, Russian Federation
- Hassanien, Aboul Ella, Cairo University, Egypt
- Muhammad, Khan, Sejong University, South Korea
- Nakamatsu, Kazumi, IRNet International Academic Communication Center and Hokkaido Hair Dressing and Beauty Welfare Association, Japan
- Alippi, Cesare, Politecnico di Milano and Universita' della Svizzera Italiana, Italy
- Babulak, Eduard, Fort Hays State University, USA
- Coello Coello, Carlos A., CINVESTAV-IPN, Mexico
- Gao, Xiao-Zhi, University of Eastern Finland, Finland
- Pedrycz, Witold, University of Alberta, Canada
Editorial Board Members
- Ahmed, Shakeel, King Faisal University, Saudi Arabia
- Almushleh, Mohammad Ibrahim, Al-Baha University, Saudi Arabia
- Banati, Hema, Dyal Singh College,University of Delhi, India
- Bhatia, Surbhi, King Faisal University, Saudi Arabia
- Chatterjee, Amlan, California State University Dominguez Hills, USA
- Chatterjee, Prasenjit, MCKV Institute of Engineering, India
- Das, Rik, Xavier Institute of Social Service, India
- Dasgupta, Kousik, Kalyani Government Engineering College, India
- De, Debashis, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal, India
- Ghobaei-Arani, Mostafa, Islamic Azad University, Iran
- Klepac, Goran, Algebra University College, Croatia
- Milanova, Mariofanna, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, USA
- Mukherjee, Anirban, RCC Institute of Information Technology, India
- Platos, Jan, VSB - Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic
- Rahouma, Kamel Hussein Abdel Razik, Minia University, Egypt
- Raja, S.P., Vellore Institute of Technology, India
- Souri, Alireza, Haliç University, Turkey
- Zhang, Tengfei, Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.