International Journal of Electronic Trade
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Ernesto Damiani
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJETrade fosters multidisciplinary discussion and research on electronic commerce and trade for businesses, consumers, governments and society, in local and global contexts. Given the extraordinary interest in services for the support of fast-growing world trade and for the design, implementation and management of e-commerce/e-trade services, IJETrade concentrates on the proposition of sound theoretical models, methodologies and practices, aiming to provide consultation and promotion of the discipline in an era where the traditional agenda of electronic commerce has been refocused.
Topics covered include
- Contexts, marketplaces, globalisation, supply chain management, logistics
- Business models, strategic adoption frameworks, financial performance
- Communities/collective intelligence, knowledge management
- Outsourcing, process modelling, business process reengineering
- Marketing, customer service/support/relationship management
- Training/education, learning, security/control, sustainable development
- IT government/strategy, business strategy alignment, social/business networking
- Push/pull/adaptive/mobile/ubiquitous/grid technologies
- Portals, payment systems, web 2.0/semantic web
- Metadata/content/knowledge management
- Free/open source software, intelligent agents
- E-commerce/trade practices/adoption/benchmarking/case studies
- Domain applications, front/back office, aesthetics, emotional intelligence
- Tools/emerging technologies, new generation applications
- Challenges/roadmaps for the future
- Electronic Trade/Electronic Commerce: Contexts
- Electronic Trade/Electronic Commerce: Business Issues
- Sustainable development
- Business models
- Supply chain management
- Strategic adoption frameworks
- Communities/collective intelligence
- Outsourcing and process modelling
- Business process reengineering
- Customer relationship management
- Training and education
- Security and control
- Business strategy alignment
- Social/business networking
- Knowledge management
- Financial performance
- Marketing and customer service/support
- IT government
- Emotional intelligence
- Electronic Trade/Electronic Commerce: The Technologies
- Front/back office
- Push/pull technologies
- Web 2.0
- Semantic web
- Adaptive and personalised technologies
- Metadata and content management
- Free and open source software
- Intelligent agents
- Mobile/ubiquitous/pervasive technologies
- Payment systems
- Grid technologies
- IT strategy
- Content/knowledge management systems
- Emerging technologies
- Electronic Trade/Electronic Commerce: Practices and Applications in Domains
- E-commerce/e-trade practices in different countries/markets/segments/products/services
- Surveys of e-commerce adoption
- Benchmarking/best practices/case studies at regional/national/global levels
- Domain applications
- Tools/emerging technologies and new generation applications
- Challenges for the future; specification of government policies for the promotion of electronic trade/electronic commerce
- Roadmaps for the future
More on this journal...
IJETrade delivers research articles, position papers, surveys and case studies aiming:
- To provide a holistic and multidisciplinary discussion on how traditional and emerging technologies support new unforeseen means for the provision of e-commerce and e-trade solutions
- To promote the international collaboration and exchange of ideas and know-how on e-commerce and e-trade practices, applications, methodologies and services
- To analyse the linkages of e-trade and e-commerce with strategy and to craft managerial models for the alignment of business strategy and e-commerce
- To provide a balanced discussion of social, business, consumer and government themes
- To define new frontiers for the provision of e-commerce
IJETrade aims to establish value-adding knowledge transfer and personal development channels in three distinctive areas: academia, industry and government, which summarise the three pillars in which a new scientific publication can play a significant role.
IJETrade publishes original research papers providing significant results, short communications about innovative ideas, and news, announcements and reviews regarding the topics of the journal.
Editor in Chief
- Damiani, Ernesto, Università degli Studi di Milano, Italy
- Huemer, Christian, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
- Passiante, Giuseppina, Università del Salento, Italy
- Korczak, Jerzy, Wrocław University of Economics, Poland
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- Submit here.