International Journal of Migration and Residential Mobility
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. M.A. Dorgham
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJMRM proposes and fosters discussion on the fields of internal and international migration and residential mobility, with emphasis on the implications that policy choices have on both the process and law of migration and residential mobility. IJMRM also focuses on the physiological, mental and behavioural responses of the people concerned. IJMRM offers a platform for publishing research which covers theoretical, methodological, policy and empirical studies spanning a broad range of disciplines and perspectives related to migration and residential mobility.
Topics covered include
- Micro, meso or macro migration
- Construction, health, environmental and/or transport issues
- Economic issues
- Social issues
- Political, historical, medical and/or demographic issues
- Planning issues relating to residential mobility
- Internal and international migration
- Links between migration and residential mobility
- Residential mobility and job changes
- Law of migration and residential mobility
- Housing changes and housing upgrades
The objectives of IJMRM are to establish an effective channel of communication between policy makers, government agencies, academic and research institutions and persons concerned with the complex role of migration and residential mobility in modern society. It also aims to promote and coordinate developments in the field of resource allocation in the process of migration and residential mobility, bridging the divide between the two. Originality and representativeness are emphasised in order to meet the needs of accelerating social, scientific and technological change and changes in the global economy from the breakthrough point of migration and residential mobility.
IJMRM readership consists of academic institutions, professors, researchers, graduate students, political institutions, professionals, business executives, and executives of local and international organisations.
IJMRM publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, research reports and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to important topics in IJMRM will occasionally be published.
IJMRM is indexed in:
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- Google Scholar
IJMRM is listed in:
- This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A., International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
Editorial Board Members
- Antonopoulos, Georgios A., Teesside University, UK
- Aydede, Yigit, Saint Mary's University, Canada
- Blunch, Niels-Hugo, Washington and Lee University, USA
- Bodvarsson, Orn, California State University, Sacramento, USA
- Brennan, Tim, University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC), USA
- Davutyan, Nurhan, Kadir Has University, Turkey
- El-Shagi, Makram, Henan University, China
- Fang, Cai, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, China
- Giacaman, Rita, Birzeit University, Pakistan
- Han, Bingxue, Xuchang University, China
- Huy, Huynh Truong, Can Tho University, Vietnam
- Kazantsev, Nikolay, National Research University, Russian Federation
- Khawaja, Marwan, American University of Beirut , Lebanon
- Kusuma, Yadlapalli Sriparvati, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, India
- Laganà, Antonio Simone, University of Messina, Italy
- Meng, Xin, Australian National University, Australia
- Mortensen, Dale, Northwestern University, USA
- Rajović, Goran, College of Textile Design, Technology and Management, Serbia
- Rosenzweig, Mark R., Yale University, USA
- Schiff, Maurice, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), Germany
- Schneider, Henrique, Swiss Federation of Small and Medium Enterprises, Switzerland
- Shi, Qinghua, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- Yan, Zhijie, Peking University, China
- Yang, Dennis Tao, University of Virginia, USA
- Yep, Winnie, Oxford University , UK
- Zhang, Xiaobo, International Food Policy Research Institute, USA
- Zhu, Yimin, Florida International University , USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.