International Journal of Applied Cryptography
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. David Pointcheval
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
Information security is important to the rapid growth of the Internet and advances of computer systems. However, existing journals on information security mainly focus on either theory or specific areas of information and computer security. IJACT aims to introduce new ground between these two areas. It proposes and fosters discussion on cryptographic algorithms and protocols that are directly applicable.
Topics covered include
- Broadcast encryption
- Data security
- Digital cash
- Digital signatures
- E-auction and e-commerce
- Key distribution
- Identification and identity-based cryptography
- Online fraud and web security
The objectives of IJACT are to establish an international forum and promote applicable research in cryptography. It serves as a bridge between cryptographers and security engineers.
IJACT provides a vehicle to help academics, researchers, and engineers, working in the fields of cryptography and information security, to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.
IJACT publishes original research papers. Special issues devoted to important topics in applied cryptography will occasionally be published.
IJACT is indexed in:More indexes...
- DBLP Computer Science Bibliography
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- Mathematical Reviews/MathSciNet (American Mathematical Society)
- Zentralblatt MATH (FIZ Karlsruhe)
IJACT is listed in:More journal lists/directories...
Editor in Chief
- Pointcheval, David, Ecole Normale Supérieure, France
Editorial Board Members
- Abe, Masayuki, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, Japan
- Bao, Feng, Huawei Labs, Singapore
- Biryukov, Alex, University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Blanchet, Bruno, Inria, France
- Boyd, Colin, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway
- Boyen, Xavier, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Dodis, Yevgeniy, New York University, USA
- Dunkelman, Orr, University of Haifa, Israel
- Fiore, Dario, IMDEA Software Institute, Spain
- Garay, Juan A., AT&T Labs - Research, USA
- Huang, Xinyi, Fujian Normal University, China
- Jakobsson, Markus, Palo Alto Research Center, USA
- Katz, Jonathan, University of Maryland, USA
- Kurosawa, Kaoru, Ibaraki University, Japan
- Moradi, Amir, Ruhr University Bochum, Germany
- Okamoto, Tatsuaki, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, Japan
- Rijmen, Vincent, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
- Schoenmakers, Berry, TU Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Susilo, Willy, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Wang, Huaxiong, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Waters, Brent, University of Texas at Austin, USA
- Wong, Duncan, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Yung, Moti, Columbia University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- Submit here.