International Journal of Applied Cryptography
- Editor in Chief
- Associate Prof. Weizhi Meng
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
- CiteScore 2020 1.9
With the rapid growth of the Internet and advances in adversarial techniques, cyber-information security is crucial. IJACT aims to introduce new ground and build a bridge between theoretical and practical cryptography. It particularly focuses on the development and application of cryptographic algorithms and protocols, including distributed ledger technology, in addressing threats to modern computer networks such as Internet of Things, smart grids, cyber-physical systems, autonomous vehicles, etc. In addition to full-length technical papers, survey and review papers are also welcome.
Topics covered include
- Applied cryptography in the cloud, in systems and in critical infrastructure
- Anonymity and authentication
- Distributed ledger technology, e.g. blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Cryptographic implementation and testing
- Cryptographic protocol
- Cryptanalysis and attacks
- Data security and trusted platform modules
- Privacy protection
- Digital signatures and e-voting
- Information security
- Quantum cryptography
- Key distribution and management
- Identification and identity-based cryptography
- Online fraud and web security
- Trust management
The main objective of IJACT is to establish an international forum and promote applicable research in cryptography. It serves as a bridge between theoretical and practical cryptography. Submissions can cover design, theoretic analysis, development, implementation and maintenance of cryptographic algorithms, protocols and standards relating to applied cryptography
IJACT provides a public forum to help cyber security academics, researchers and engineers working in the fields of cryptography and information security to disseminate state-of-the-art information and to discuss the new advances in applied cryptography.
IJACT publishes original research papers. Special issues devoted to important topics in applied cryptography will occasionally be published.
IJACT is indexed in:
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- ACM Digital Library
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- DBLP Computer Science Bibliography
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Mathematical Reviews/MathSciNet (American Mathematical Society)
- Zentralblatt MATH (FIZ Karlsruhe)
IJACT is listed in:More journal lists/directories...
Editor in Chief
- Meng, Weizhi, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
Editorial Board Members
- Bao, Feng, Huawei Labs, Singapore
- Biryukov, Alex, University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Boyd, Colin, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway
- Boyen, Xavier, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Chen, Jiageng, Central China Normal University, China
- Dodis, Yevgeniy, New York University, USA
- Han, Jinguang, Southeast University, China
- Huang, Xinyi, Fujian Normal University, China
- Jakobsson, Markus, Palo Alto Research Center, USA
- Katz, Jonathan, University of Maryland, USA
- Kurosawa, Kaoru, Chuo University, Japan
- Lu, Rongxing, University of New Brunswick, Canada
- Okamoto, Tatsuaki, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, Japan
- Petit, Christophe, Université libre de Bruxelles, Belgium
- Sakurai, Kouichi, Kyushu University, Japan
- Schoenmakers, Berry, TU Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Susilo, Willy, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Wang, Huaxiong, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Waters, Brent, University of Texas at Austin, USA
- Wong, Duncan, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Yang, Guomin, Singapore Management University, Singapore
- Yung, Moti, Columbia University, USA
- Zikas, Vassilis, Purdue University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.