International Journal of Intelligent Internet of Things Computing
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Honghao Gao
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
Internet of Things computing still faces many challenges due to key factors such as constant mobility, limited capability, restricted power and uncertain security. Such factors pose considerable problems for both service provision and consumption. IJIITC therefore aims to promote advances in IoT services and new AI algorithms and techniques in the intelligent computing field, with emphasis on foundational theory, systems and practical real-life applications.
Topics covered include
- Cognition, modelling, description and verification for IoT computing
- Discovery, recommendation and selection for IoT computing
- Formal verification, testing and inspection for IoT computing
- Composition and cooperation methods for IoT computing
- Optimisation and scheduling for IoT computing
- Advanced security technology for IoT computing
- Big data and data management for IoT computing
- Searching IoT services
- Service provisioning and resource management for IoT computing
- QoS modelling and measurement for IoT computing
- Process mining and analysis for IoT computing
- Security and privacy protection for IoT computing
- System architecture for IoT computing
- IoT-based intelligent services
- Applications of intelligent IoT computing
The services of IoT are defined as software artefacts that are autonomous, self-described, reusable and highly portable. They're the basic units for building rapid, low-cost, secure and reliable applications. Along with this, a large number of new-style IoT services have emerged with complexity, diversity and crossover features. However, some key research work in this area is still underdeveloped. This raises new opportunities and challenges for service computing within the IoT environment. In this context, how to utilise research on artificial intelligence and big data to prompt research into new theory, methods and applications of service computing has become a hot research topic. The aims of IJIITC are therefore to present state-of-the-art research on intelligent IoT computing, and to provide a forum for experts to disseminate their recent advances and views on future perspectives in the field.
IJIITC provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers working in the fields of technology management, engineering and business education to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.
In recent years, the rapid development and application of artificial intelligence has significantly changed our lifestyles, studies and work. Thus, IJIITC publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies and book reviews pertaining to intelligent IoT computing. Special Issues devoted to important topics in IoT and artificial intelligence will occasionally be published.
Editor in Chief
- Gao, Honghao, Shanghai University, China
- Kim, Jung-Yoon, Gachon University, South Korea
- Xu, Yueshen, Xidian University, China
- Yang, Xiaoxian, Shanghai Polytechnic University, China
- Yin, Yuyu, Hangzhou Dianzi University, China
Regional Editor America
- Hu, Gongzhu, Central Michigan University, USA
Regional Editor Asia
- Deng, Shuiguang, Zhejiang University, China
Regional Editor Australia
- Liu, Xiao, Deakin University, Australia
Regional Editor Europe
- Wang, Xinheng, University of West London, UK
Regional Editor Indian Ocean Area
- Duan, Yucong, Hainan University, China
- Choo, Kim-Kwang Raymond, University of Texas at San Antonio, USA
- Feng, Zhiyong, Tianjin University, China
- Liu, Shaoying, Hosei University, Japan
- Papazoglou, Mike, Tilburg University, Netherlands
- Yin, Jianwei, Zhejiang University, China
- Ying, Shi, Wuhan University, China
Editorial Board Members
- Bi, Zhongqin, Shanghai University of Electric Power, China
- Bian, Minjie, Shanghai University, China
- Chung, Lawrence, University of Texas Dallas, USA
- Comerio, Marco, University of Milano-Bicocca, Italy
- Di, Peng, The University of New South Wales, Australia
- Lagerstrom, Robert, KTH - Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Li, Kuang, Central South University, China
- Li, Xiaoming, Xinjiang University, China
- Li, Ying, Zhejiang University, China
- Liu, Hui, Beijing Institute of Technology, China
- Liu, Xuan, Yangzhou University, China
- Longo, Antonella, Unversity of Salento, Italy
- Lv, Zhihui, Fudan University, China
- Miao, Huaikou, Shanghai University, China
- Nakanishi, Tsuneo, Fukuoka University, Japan
- Qian, Zhongsheng, Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics, China
- Reiff-Marganiec, Stephan, University of Leicester, UK
- Schewe, Klaus-Dieter, Massey University, New Zealand
- Tadano, Kumiko, NEC Corporation, Japan
- Tekli, Joe, Lebanese American University (LAU), Lebanon
- Wu, Qing, Hangzhou Dianzi University, China
- Xia, Yunni, Chongqing University, China
- Xu, Fangqin, Shanghai Jian Qiao University, China
- Xu, Lai, Bournemouth University, UK
- Yu, Huiqun, East China University of Science and Technology, China
- Zhang, Jingyu, University of Sydney, Australia
- Zhao, Jian, Institute for Infocomm Research, Singapore
- Zhou, Nianjun, IBM Thomas J Watson Research Center, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- Submit here.